It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. This is rich. Democrats in Congress have officially challenged EVERY SINGLE REPULICAN WIN for decades. Im so goddamn fed up with these people. I need to take a break or Im going to get myself into real world trouble. I dont even know what to say anymore.

I feel ya brother. I need to unleash some hell so will be heading out to the gunnery range this weekend with a few propane bottles. We will never win against them so need to find other ways to live free and in some peace otherwise insanity will follow. Pursuit of happiness until they take that away too.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thats a challenge coin.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

Who in their right mind ever trusted the plan?

I am enjoying the show however .

O jeez, and the memes.
Purest gold

This. Exactly this.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

He has no choice, brother.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am hearing "We are a Democracy" from every politicians lips that move ..... No We a re a Republic ....
The Politicians don't even want to say Republic .... Democracy is their Dog Whistle ....

Funny Thing in History .....

Really ready to give up ?

'Floppy and weak': Iran has joined China and Russia in ridiculing the US on social media over the Capitol riots

As the world woke up on Thursday, officials from China, Russia, Venezuela, and elsewhere took jabs at the pro-Trump chaos that erupted Wednesday in the US Capitol.

Many government officials who had sparred with US interests overseas seemed to be playfully gloating, if not expressing outright happiness, about what had happened.

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
What's a challenge coin please?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"The report we make is that Joe Biden...aand Kamala Harris...will be...(hand motion like quotes) the president and vice president...according to the ballots that have been given to us."

That's exactly how I would say something that isn't true.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could you follow up with what you gleamed, from the youtube link you posted, please?

edit on 1/7/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Its a military thing. All branches of service, and individual units have them. Also people like Congressmen and the President have custom coins. Its a tradition thing. They hand them out at ceremonies and other special things.

The challenge part goes like this. If you are out drinking at a bar, and someone whips out a coin and puts it on the table, you have to match that coin, or you have to buy the next round of drinks - hence the challenge.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
More bloviating. Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, clowns all. 🤡🤡🤡

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Bolded part mine.
Word of the day! (had to look it up mind) Will remember that one for future reference.
Good to see you back

Rainbows
Jane

So weird. I just came across that word last week. Perfect descriptor for these clowns in office.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Would these be handed out for a task completed?

Seems deliberate. There was a coin with the punisher symbol posted elsewhere, have never seen one so dont know enough about them.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

Dude, at some point we have to face reality. Its over. Nobody is getting arrested (except maybe Trump himself). It pains me to say these words, but the sooner we all come to grips with this, the better off we all will be. I really like the vast majority of your guys here and I dont want to see us all descend into madness.

You got to try and think calmly about the situation now.

They think they've won. All rinos are now exposed. Which means those hidden traitors that surrounded him and used their positions to secretly plot this coup, are no longer close to him. They no longer have close eyes nor ears on him. They will have no clue he even has a 'next move' from now on nor any idea of what that might be. They are blind now. Trump has an advantage here. They will be unprepared for any move Trump and Q will play next.

I also think Trump has 'DINOs' in the D party and also the media. Passing info to him. Waiting in the wings. Gathering inside information and evidence of what was said and planned leading up to the vote (and since).

That's what I think.

Your President is far too clever to not have a few covert eyes and ears on the inside telling him everything being said and done.

I don't think this is over yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trump family banned from posting

link

Shopify taking Trump e-commerce sites offline

link

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: panoz77
CNN urging top level officials to remain at their post to prevent POTUS from being a national security threat. Just now.

It certainly feels like if anything good is going to happen, it needs to happen soon.

Did President Trump return from Abilene, Texas yet?

Now that the steal is complete, time for the exposure.

edit on 1/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maybe; I won't argue that possibility. But really. After Pence put his mask on would someone literally beeline as fast as you could in that room, be the first person to shake Pence's hand, and give him a challenge coin, after he just finalized the fraud that ends his Vice Presidency? That's a mighty big coincidence. I know if I were VP, I wouldn't want someone who shouldn't be shaking hands, while I am wearing a mask, come right up to me and put a stupid coin in my hand.

Thats a challenge coin.

edit on 1/7/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Yeah, they're handed out for a completed mission, or at the conclusion of an official ceremony or anything of that nature. I won a big award when I was in the Air Force, and I got a bunch from like the Sec of the Air Force, a couple Generals and the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force.

Really they are given out for just about anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If there is a plan I think for the most part Trumps role is over. They always said he was insulated. I my self feel that if there is a plan and it is successful Trump will not be president. For all the bad press he received from yesterday and the last 4 years unless entire media corporations are closed down I think he walks away maybe on his own or maybe persuaded

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Did he actually say 'peaceful transition to Biden' ... or just 'peaceful transition'?

It makes a difference, and I didn't yet get to hear him actually say whatever he said. Still looking for that link.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

That is utter BS. What do their businesses have to do with his presidency? Nothing!

That's a pure commie move.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That's actually really interesting, when that was handed over it was like Nancy knew the reasoning behind it, she approached, watched, then it was like she had to reinforce the reasoning for that being handed over, then mike thanked her also.

It may be important.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Electoral Certification:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our...

...fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Did he actually say 'peaceful transition to Biden' ... or just 'peaceful transition'?

It makes a difference, and I didn't yet get to hear him actually say whatever he said. Still looking for that link.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join