It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: bradychick

That is utter BS. What do their businesses have to do with his presidency? Nothing!

That's a pure commie move.

If he has a bomb to deliver he better deliver it and QUICK.

It looks like his life and livelihood might depend on it, because they are going after everything he has including his family. They will make an example out of him to make sure others stay on the narrative.

The kennedy curse might be transferred to the trump curse. Speaking of which, how is Ezra?
edit on 40131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 11:40:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
AG Barr knows he screwed up: twitter.com...

And Schumer is pushing the 25th Amendment hard to get Trump removed. As said yesterday, they know from personal experience a cornered animal strikes like lightning.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, if you trust E, then we are finally in our 10 days of darkness.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You understand that they themselves likely do not see it that way, right? They think they’re doing their sworn Constitutional duty.

I have said they're deluded before. The lunatics running the entire asylum.

link   
Welcome to a Wilderness of Lies

Well, this is going to be cheery. Have you noticed that everything is a lie and a scam? Everything.

See, the problem starts when our elite realized that it could break the norms and betray the principles that we all thought we were all abiding by without accountability, at least for a little while. The Establishment realized that it can simply not enforce the norms, and then there will be a lag time while the normals continue on as if the norms were still in effect. It’s inertia – this is why you get these sad sack RINOs lecturing us on how we’re subverting the institutions when what we are really doing is pointing out that the institutions have subverted themselves.

"Remember when dissent was patriotic? Now, the media’s whole job is to angrily reaffirm the divine right of our garbage elite to rule us."

This is a long war. If you want a quick win, you won’t get it. If you think some sort of magic even is going to fix everything, wrong. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Our Rome won’t be torn down and rebuilt in one either.

link   
Someone please remind me. Who is the other guy beside Lin Wood who's been going all-out? The one with a name that makes him sound like a woman. I want to see what he has to say.
edit on 7-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am with you Tat! Time to dig even harder for the facts and the truth!

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away!
- Elvis

Careful Icarus.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

That is utter BS. What do their businesses have to do with his presidency? Nothing!

It looks like his life and livelihood might depend on it, because they are going after everything he has including his family. They will make an example out of him to make sure others stay on the narrative.

And they will make a martyr of him...which is 'Biblical'.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
BigDAnon at @Furber I've highlighted the most important points.

"Trump has already won. It is amazing watching this #$%@ show, folks are not stepping back a moment and seeing it. Frankfurt happened and that has already started surfacing in Italy. The fact that Congress, the Courts, and criminals in the media don`t see what is coming makes it more delicious. Before this is over the whole country will want treason trials for every one in the Government. And it will be well deserved. Trump has #$%@ them all."

Didn't you say his Jan 6th speech will # the Democrats for a generation? Well the only thing that happened was a storming of the Capitol and now we have a bunch of Senators bitching about how scared they were.

"You are correct leaf but not because of what you know. It is because Trump has all the @#$% on the election and he is taking it to the edge and beyond because he has all the aces."

"So Congress has an approval rating of about 10%. The media is about 5%. All Trump has do do is blow hard and the whole house falls down. Sad so few folks understand that. Trump will take the woman who was slain today and make her a national hero when he exposes what went on in Frankfurt."

Hold the line patriots.

"Just when you all think hope is lost, the outcome will be glorious." - Q The media is about 5%. All Trump has do do is blow hard and the whole house falls down. Sad so few folks understand that. Trump will take the woman who was slain today and make her a national hero when he exposes what went on in Frankfurt."

Hold the line patriots.

"Just when you all think hope is lost, the outcome will be glorious." - Q

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
To be honest it would make more sense to have the arrest before declas.
So could "declas before arrest" be mirrored?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe nothing, but interesting. I have lived in SE Texas for 44 years and have never seen one of these, but it just flew over my house. I know very little about military aircraft and usually ask my hubby, but he is at work, so can any of you guys tell me why this may be flying overhead right now?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
10 Days of darkness.

link   
a reply to: Cameoii

CH-47 cargo helicopter. Can also transport troops. Slight chance it might be an MH-47, a version for special operations use.

Cheers
edit on 7-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Boeing CH-47 Chinook

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not likely. Remember the winners dictate history and since they have control of the MSM , now the internet, and the POTUS along with congress, you will likely see real and fake dirt dropped on trump.

The one thing that Americans hate more than anything else is pedos, so I wouldn't be surprised if they start again trying to associate trump to epstein and the biden laptop shows back up but with trump and epstein dirt this time around. Its going to get real dirty IMO

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So, I keep reading in the news that there were four deaths, but no one says who the other three were? Anyone else hear who they were?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm sure Trump has that list of sealed indictments and copies of everything related to them.

Should be interesting to see what comes of that, either the information or the indictments themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not likely. Remember the winners dictate history and since they have control of the MSM , now the internet, and the POTUS along with congress, you will likely see real and fake dirt dropped on trump.

I wonder if Rome thought the same thing in 33 AD.
edit on 7-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hunter Biden email associate on Justice Department transition team

Mr. Mackler‘s resume shows he is part of the Biden family’s inner circle. He was the vice president’s deputy counsel from 2014 to 2016. In 2010, he was campaign manager for Mr. Biden‘s eldest son, Joseph “Beau” Biden, who won reelection for Delaware attorney general. Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015.

In 2007 and 2008, Mr. Mackler was press secretary for Mr. Biden when he was in the Senate. With Mr. Biden’s election as vice president, Mr. Mackler moved to the office of the appointed replacement, Sen. Edward E. “Ted” Kaufman, with the title of communications director. Mr. Kaufman is a longtime Biden adviser who is helping him with the transition.

Before those Senate posts, Mr. Mackler was communications director for the Delaware Democratic Party.

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join