It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: panoz77
CNN urging top level officials to remain at their post to prevent POTUS from being a national security threat. Just now.

It certainly feels like if anything good is going to happen, it needs to happen soon.

Did President Trump return from Abilene, Texas yet?

Now that the steal is complete, time for the exposure.

The flight/aircraft people were claiming he was on is still in Abilene.

link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's actually really interesting, when that was handed over it was like Nancy knew the reasoning behind it, she approached, watched, then it was like she had to reinforce the reasoning for that being handed over, then mike thanked her also.

It may be important.

It's important all right. It's a criminal reward. He belongs in Gitmo for treason.

link   
Something about to be announced?
link

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

Thats a challenge coin.

Interesting! What does it mean to be given a challenge coin?

The simple answer is this: A challenge coin is a specially designed coin. It's given to someone to confirm membership in an organization or group. A challenge coin can also honor a person for a special achievement.

link   
S O U R C E

Former D.C. bureau chief for Investor's Business Daily, Hoover Institution media fellow, author of several books, including bestseller INFILTRATION

Individual TWEET - shown below

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: do i need to provide links in triplicate ? LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I dont really see it as a big deal to be honest. Its standard fare for the government. They hand these things out like candy. Some people collect them, and there are some really cool and unique ones, but it really is just a normal thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Acceptance to a 'club' maybe, who was said to be behind the Italian saga ...... black hand ..... or something. Something stinks.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

CNN should be raided 'on air' ...... I would love to see that so much.

Hopefully AFTER Jeffrey Toobin shoves his junk back in his pants.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Skip to 4:54. Give or take. Right after the fraud was complete.

www.youtube.com...

Why be secret about it? They shook hands and he palmed him the coin. (Isn’t the virus supposed to keep you from shaking hands?🙄)

Who are the two men handing it to him?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Swamp Barr...

@CBS_Herridge
Capitol Building Statement former AG Barr, “Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President’s conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters.” @CBSNews
First reported @AP
11:25 AM · Jan 7, 2021

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Thats traditionally how these coins are handed out. They are palmed and given via handshake.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This thread is probably going to go off the rails for a few weeks. It's very likely the clock has started for the 10 days of silence.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
twitter.com...

Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Electoral Certification:

“Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our...

...fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Grambler

Did he actually say 'peaceful transition to Biden' ... or just 'peaceful transition'?

It makes a difference, and I didn't yet get to hear him actually say whatever he said. Still looking for that link.

Key points:
"First term." Even if Q is nonsense, Trump's words indicates he hasn't given up. Patriot Party? 2024 run? Or there's more to happen before Jan 20th, 2020?

"Orderly transition." Orderly does not necessarily imply peace.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: panoz77
CNN urging top level officials to remain at their post to prevent POTUS from being a national security threat. Just now.

It certainly feels like if anything good is going to happen, it needs to happen soon.

Did President Trump return from Abilene, Texas yet?

Now that the steal is complete, time for the exposure.

The flight/aircraft people were claiming he was on is still in Abilene.

That's good. The President is finding out who his REAL friends are.

Putting it to the test: twitter.com...

link   

Lol, so cute.

the feds will be here soon

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I think it was assumed it started with the 12hr twitter ban, they probably knew it would go further.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Something about to be announced?
link

Probably nothing important, that snake probably just wants to back the bus up and run over Trump again.
He was SO happy last night, he couldn't control his glee.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A few thoughts on the shooting of Ashli Babbit at the Capitol building yesterday. (I won't link the video but you can find it easy enough on youtube etc.):

1) Why would a 14 yr female airforce veteran just happen to be the first of a group of protestors heading through a doorway to offices with armed guards? Was she leading a team to confiscate the abandoned congress people's laptops - as has been rumored? Or was she assigned to monitor/protect any non-Antifa protestors who went into the capitol building?

2) Why do each of the offices in that corridor appear to be individually guarded by police - in comparison to lack of police in other more public areas?

3) Is she wearing chest armor? Is that why she was shot in the neck?

4) I seem to remember that early reports said a protestor had been shot from the back... indicating she was either retreating, or not a threat as she was going in the opposite direction to the rooms the police were guarding.

5) I did not see the amount of blood or spray you'ld expect to see, so a part of me thinks the shooting was a false flag and she is still alive.

4) Apparently the capitol building police report to congress rather than city, state or executive branch!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That doesn't look like a coin, it looks like a condom in a clear wrapper.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Coming soon to a city near you.

Not just for China anymore.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join