It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I dont really see it as a big deal to be honest. Its standard fare for the government. They hand these things out like candy. Some people collect them, and there are some really cool and unique ones, but it really is just a normal thing.

This is the VP, who stabbed the President in the back and clearly colluded with Congress to kick him out of the WH, which he won fairly.

If you don't see the significance of that I guess I can't help you.

This is childish behaviour. "You were key in ejecting the President from office. Here's a cookie."

They're b@st@rds. Every last one of them. 🤡🤡🤡

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

By making this move they are even stopping Barron Trump messaging with his school mates!

I would call that INDISCRIMINATE AUTHORITARIANISM!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Trump family banned from posting

link

Shopify taking Trump e-commerce sites offline

link

Wow man, that's desperation right there. They're terrified of what the Trumps know and might say.

A few weeks ago, couple threads ago, did someone mention something about Trump starting a new TV channel? Anyone know if anything transpired from that?

Perhaps it's time for Q to shut them down, t'internet, tv channels, radio, etc, and instead broadcast corruption evidence across every one of them so no-one in the world escapes seeing or hearing it.

And remember, Trump is still President right now. And they have no-one close by him now to see what he might be up to. No-one.
But I'll dare bet Trump knows everything they're doing.

If I were them in this situation I would be terrified, too.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A few thoughts on the shooting of Ashli Babbit at the Capitol building yesterday. (I won't link the video but you can find it easy enough on youtube etc.):

1) Why would a 14 yr female airforce veteran just happen to be the first of a group of protestors heading through a doorway to offices with armed guards? Was she leading a team to confiscate the abandoned congress people's laptops - as has been rumored? Or was she assigned to monitor/protect any non-Antifa protestors who went into the capitol building?

2) Why do each of the offices in that corridor appear to be individually guarded by police - in comparison to lack of police in other more public areas?

3) Is she wearing chest armor? Is that why she was shot in the neck?

4) I seem to remember that early reports said a protestor had been shot from the back... indicating she was either retreating, or not a threat as she was going in the opposite direction to the rooms the police were guarding.

5) I did not see the amount of blood or spray you'ld expect to see, so a part of me thinks the shooting was a false flag and she is still alive.

4) Apparently the capitol building police report to congress rather than city, state or executive branch!

She was shot in the neck, she had scarf/COVID mask around her neck as well as other heavy clothing. The only false flag might be that they needed at least one death to call the supposed "riot" a bloody and deadly riot.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

He has no choice, brother.

The show's just starting.
This is going to be amazing!
We're supposed to believe right now this guy, that's been going all around warning about the CCP, is going to allow CCP funded technocrats to blatantly overthrow the United States of American and get away with it?

They're allowing this to happen. You don't give up your evidence when you're doing investigations. These people are so stupid they're continuously making it worse for themselves because they have no other choice than to go full retard. I deal with people like that all the time. You call them on their lie and they double down on it because their egos are so big they can't handle being called out—they'll literally scream and kick all the way to the embarrassing end.

I would agree with you if it were more subvert. But this is just entirely too in your face to think nothing is going to get done.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0811699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Choose wisely.

Make no calls for violence because there is literally a busload of GMen monitoring this bread salivating for us to say something inflammatory

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

By making this move they are even stopping Barron Trump messaging with his school mates!

I would call that INDISCRIMINATE AUTHORITARIANISM!

What is happening is really incredible. Never thought I'd see it in the United States.

So little respect. So blind. So phony.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not from Trump - may even be one of you guys but this poster has a lot of "well known" posters following them and Trump can no longer post this message....

link

link   
A little about me...

I'm a researcher...I love puzzles, mysteries and especially digging into conspiracy theories...(all kinds)...and our Big Kahuna, Dashen and 17 have provided us with the MOAB of ALL CTs over these past 33 threads.

So THAT (and the free donuts)...is why I am here; to research where the clues and information take me.

I also exercised my patriotic, constitutional right and duty to vote...and I voted for Donald Trump in this election and the one prior.

I believe this last election was stolen from my candidate...and I find that to be another fascinating CT...well worth examining.

The TRUMP sign in my front yard stays up until I hear DJT say he concedes...or I see a photo of Sleepy Joe snoozing behind the Resolute Desk, inside the Oval Office.

Currently, I am very interested in crumbs coming out about the LEONARDO/ITALIAN JOB...so that is where I'm currently focused as a researcher and avid CT fanboy.

Understandably, there has been an over-abundance of pearl-clutching, hand-wringing, whining and moaning...as well as schadenfreude-based trolling.

I will be ignoring that.
It's boring to me...and, I'll wager, to many others here.

I will, however, continue to do what I enjoy doing here, which is to research and dig on conspiracy theories...in this MOAB Conspiracy Theory...within this MOAB Conspiracy Thread...within this MOAB Conspiracy Website.

Again...

RESEARCH=FUN
WHINING/TROLLING=BORING.

edit on 7-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I also noticed the hand gestures of the policeman/soldier behind her when she went 'down'. He was signalling to somebody on the other side of the door.
Could be nothing, but I found it odd why he would do that....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It is odd....

Biden is confirmed the winner.

Twitter temp. Bans Trump.

Facebook and Instagram ban him indefinitely.

Dems calling for the 25th Amendment to be used......

13 days left until Biden is sworn in.

What are they so afraid of?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Not from Trump - may even be one of you guys but this poster has a lot of "well known" posters following them and Trump can no longer post this message....

link

From a reply from your link:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

A few things about this:

Who was the guy in the suit? He seems to look like one of the Congressional pages.

If the DC Police were right there, then why didn't they intervene? They also seemed to be out of frame for the person capturing video.

And here was something else about this whole "Storming of the Capital" event. Was this event more about showing people that were objecting, what lengths the corrupt will go to in order to push there agenda? We asked this question after both Pelosi and Mitch had their homes graffitied, but now we have a n assault on the Capital Building. Think about the words used after Congress went back into session. I think that this was nothing more then pure intimidation by the Trotskyists to force the other members of Congress to do as they say or else.

Oh and before some of you try and dispute the Trotskyist angle, might I remind you that this is exactly what the Trotskyist movement did. Create a disruptive force, preform acts of chaos, and use the state to maintain a peaceful image. All that while in reality controlling both sides of the narrative. What we saw yesterday was nothing more than theater to force noncompliant members of congress to get in line.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The CP shooter was black, the victim was white.

What's for lunch?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Schumer wants Trump removed via 25th or impeachment before he can fight back

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

What are they so afraid of?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Amy Klobuchar, the Supreme Court Justice wannabe, was speaking lawyerese. Every word was carefully chosen. She reminded me of how Comey carefully uses weaselly words.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The CP shooter was black, the victim was white.

What's for lunch?

Crackers?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am with you Tat! Time to dig even harder for the facts and the truth!

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away!
- Elvis

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join