It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I am baffled at how extreme the DC politicians, media, and Big Tech Social media are acting today.

It's called "momentum".

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: queenofswords
Do I need to pull up videos of Maxine Waters and other democrat politicians, not to mention people in the media calling for violence against Trump supporters.

Yes, yes you do, if for no other reason than to expose and put back into their faces this double standard of reporting. Trump never said to storm the Capital Building, but people like Waters said much much worse.

I don't have a video but there is a meme for that!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Which begs the question Where is the President? I highly doubt he is in Texas as announced. To me his silence is deafening. Even with his twit account blocked he had other ways of getting his voice heard.

My guess is his silence is scaring them more than anything because they don’t have the canned rhetoric to throw in his face. How much longer will the panic take for them to start going after each other?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Any gun guys out there? I find it a little peculiar that the Capitol shooter had two hands on his gun and shot so limp wristed that the gun flips up at least 45 degrees. I don't think I've ever seen an experienced shooter that aims that long and fires one shot with both hands on the gun let a gun kick back like that. I would be surprised if he didn't have a weapon malfunction. Doesn't seem like a shot from a trained professional.

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. Its really awful and EVERYBODY is going along with it. They are on the final lap of completely dehumanizing 74 million honest, hard working Americans. When they are done, people who voted for Trump are going to be classified as literal subhuman trash. Expect attacks and murders of Trump supports for no reason, and then expect everyone to applaud the attackers as if they are doing a great deed by ridding the Earth of Trump voting scum.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We've already greatly established that these people are all pathetic hypocrites. Everyone in the media acts today as if history started in 2016. Soon dates will be classified as BT and AT - Before Trump and After Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Any gun guys out there? I find it a little peculiar that the Capitol shooter had two hands on his gun and shot so limp wristed that the gun flips up at least 45 degrees. I don't think I've ever seen an experienced shooter that aims that long and fires one shot with both hands on the gun let a gun kick back like that. I would be surprised if he didn't have a weapon malfunction. Doesn't seem like a shot from a trained professional.

parler.com...

Well thats because it looks to be a Glock G20, and more then likely it's in 10mm. Light weight gun + big boy caliber = muzzle flip.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just Remember there is NO Voter Fraud !

Until there is

FLASHBACK

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton objected Electoral votes in 2005

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guyfriday

We've already greatly established that these people are all pathetic hypocrites. Everyone in the media acts today as if history started in 2016. Soon dates will be classified as BT and AT - Before Trump and After Trump.

Do you think the boys in Malta will approve? I would think that it will be AR and that's it (After Reset, nothing before)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They've done it for every single Republican victory in recent history. Like I said, these people want us to all think that history in this country started in 2016. Its like if the MSM doesnt talk about it, it never happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

not planning on flying to close to the sun
but feel the need to keep on fighting rather than giving up.
God wins right?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Very Interesting connect on dates...

Original

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Check your PMs.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

parler.com...

Well thats because it looks to be a Glock G20, and more then likely it's in 10mm. Light weight gun + big boy caliber = muzzle flip.

10mm is a serious round. Must not get to the range.

First time I saw that clip. NON-justified shooting. Should be charged. Plenty of opportunity (if she was the first to breach) to be taken into custody without a shot being fired. If it was Pence's detail, no charges will be filed.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Metalcrack because: Added info

edit on 7-1-2021 by Metalcrack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello all.
Can somebody repost the 4chan image of the prediction of what is happening now? I can't find it and wanted to reread. (meant to save it yesterday but in the chaos I lost the post). Pokey Joe? did you or maybe it was CT that posted it? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks everyone

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So this is interesting.

JUST IN: The FCC has issued an enforcement advisory reminding Emergency Alert System participants of compliance obligations.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Mods deleted my post for some reason. Ill send you think link in a PM.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So this is interesting.

JUST IN: The FCC has issued an enforcement advisory reminding Emergency Alert System participants of compliance obligations.

twitter.com...

See earlier post

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

parler.com...

Couldn't load the video, but I can say in the picture of the guys holding pistols inside the chamber.....they do not know what they are doing. Completely incorrect on hand position on weapon. Seems odd for supposedly highly trained officers to have this issue.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join