It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There's a lot of doom and gloom to go along with the trolls in this thread in the past 8-12 hours.

Twitter is surprisingly more refreshing than this thread this morning.

Remember:

tweet

We might be standing on the precipice and Congress may have had to actually [C]ertify before [D]eclass. IF this is still part of the plan, then traitors have committed a coup and they publicly lined up to vote for it. "For many you cannot tell them the truth. You must show them."
edit on 7-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Autocorrect

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just watching the RT clip of the shooting and immediate reaction of 'rioters' and the police who come in.

That is staged. Watch it, more than once if you have to. That isnt the reaction of a 'bloodthirsty' group of hard core, die hard activists. The roof would of lifted if ill intention was on their mind. All the photographs seem professionally staged also.

After a brief catch up and a review over yesterday's footage, I'd like to make my opinion clear that we are, without doubt, watching a plan play out. I would put my left nut on it, I'd happily say goodbye to the lil fella if I'm wrong!.

100% not over.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So banning POTUS, Lin Wood etc. from Social Media, is not fascism?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
On Parler this morning E. and Wood are saying it's not over, the best is yet to come, your going to love how the movie ends, and lots of arrests over the next couple of days. The clock is ticking.

a reply to: TheMandolorian

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Our little "movement" has now gone so far off the rails from what it started as, that I hardly recognize it anymore. What are we even doing anymore? Are we still "Saving the Republic?" Because from where I'm sitting the Republic has no interest in being saved. In fact, it has a mean case of Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Lin post in comments

If you believe what Lin has posted on Parler and POTUS is/was at Abilene, TX Command Center watching Congress certify the vote (technically commit treason if anyone will actually listen to proof of voter fraud), that marks two occasions where POTUS has watched elections go down from secure locations with significant intelligence capabilities (11.3 in SCIF).

ETA: Seems like a great place to record evidence.
edit on 7-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Comment

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I think #59 has relevance now. Although my bolded lines imply about social media, I think they may be about pre-signed changes to what happens over inauguration:

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147664082 📁
Nov 2 2017 16:04:05 (EST)
How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip?
Why was this historic and not covered by MSM?
How did SA welcome BO during his trip?
How did SA welcome HRC during her trip?
Why is this relevant?
Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.

Combine all posts and analyze.
The questions provide answers.
Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others.
Hence, why we are dedicating 'critical' time to distribute crumbs which can be followed in greater detail to paint the entire picture once more information is released.
Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news?
Why is this relevant?
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.

Alice & Wonderland.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Curious

For those getting Sleepy

WAKE UP

Far From over

Mystery Chinese Firm Approached Hunter Biden with an Offer of Charity, and a More Lucrative Pitch - 1-6-2021

...... While Biden’s relationship with CEFC has been widely explored in the media amid revelations that he is the target of a federal investigation, little is known about how the son of the future president first started his partnership with the company. .......

Emails from Biden’s laptop obtained by the DCNF help fill in some of the gaps of the origins of the CEFC partnership, as does an interview with the consultant who pitched Biden in October 2015.

Scott Oh, the consultant, emailed Biden on Oct. 4, 2015, saying that “CEFC China is very interested in exploring humanitarian initiatives of mutual interest to the World Food program USA and discussing investment opportunities with Burnham.”

Biden was chairman until 2015 of World Food Program USA, a poverty-alleviation organization that supports the United Nations World Food Programme.

Oh also suggested that the partnership would involve invitations for the Biden family to speak in China.

“All expenses will be covered as well as speaking engagements.”

Eric Schwerin, a Biden business partner, emailed Hunter the following day with an update about a meeting he had with Oh. Schwerin said that the CEFC intermediary asked whether the Biden group could find investments for CEFC with Burnham Securities. Devon Archer, a now-former partner of Biden and Schwerin, was a director at Burnham. He was also copied on the email with Hunter.

“They are looking to move some of their assets to the U.S. and are looking for an asset manager to invest with,” wrote Schwerin, who said that the CEFC consortium wanted to meet later that month.

“Asked if they wanted to put $50-100m in Burnham’s funds could we handle it?”

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

For good measure -- difft direction ....

Body Collection Points

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

If a user breaches the T&C's that they signed up for surely its grounds to ban them?

I thought it was only temporary posting ban for Trump, although it looks like Lin Wood has been removed completely.

It was also Trumps personal account right? The POTUS account can still post.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

We lost. Its officially over. That is whats going on.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Our little "movement" has now gone so far off the rails from what it started as, that I hardly recognize it anymore. What are we even doing anymore? Are we still "Saving the Republic?" Because from where I'm sitting the Republic has no interest in being saved. In fact, it has a mean case of Stockholm Syndrome.

That's how I feel. I'm honestly starting to think secession might be the best solution. The head of the GOP for Texas had it right: start a new country with the states that are interested in having a government that actually respects citizens' rights and the rule of law. We could use it as an opportunity to fix some of the flaws in our current government. For example, get rid of birthright citizenship, and federalize the national election, with it written into the constitution that the government has a positive obligation to make sure elections are as secure & honest as possible.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I honestly believe, that it had to appear like this, he has to appear to have no other option but declass then arrests.

I woke up in a negative mood myself today, it was hard to see where this went from here, I thought it was lost. But I took a step back and let the coffee kick in and realised, it's exactly how it is supposed to appear. Keep your chin up fella, we knew it wouldn't be easy.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Nothing is coming but another Starbucks. Trump sold us out. Just another tough talking pussy. They’re going to crucify him....and I couldn’t care less. He gave our country away. He made us all criminals. Watch.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I guess everyone heard the news.🙄

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

The only way he can save his soul, is to invoke the 25th, become President and unleash the Kraken. And in 13 days, Trump's back!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
On Parler this morning E. and Wood are saying it's not over, the best is yet to come, your going to love how the movie ends, and lots of arrests over the next couple of days. The clock is ticking.

a reply to: TheMandolorian

(C)ertify before (D)eclass? Arrests come after.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

MEMO: FBI witness warned U.S. Attorney General of Indiana sex trafficking under Mike Pence 12-8-2018

......The sheer magnitude and nature of the incriminating evidence I possess regarding Specialized Investigative Consultants Inc., is so utterly profound and disturbing it almost shocks the conscience.

It defies reality that former Indiana Governor Michael Pence could not have known what was occurring in his State of Indiana.

I filed a formal complaint against Tina Church, president, Specialized Investigative Consultants Inc., to the State of Indiana and no action was taken. She then continued operations against my family.

I also reported Tina church to the East Grand Forks Police Department in Minnesota, and Mishawaka Police Department in Indiana, after she claimed she was impersonated by another person on a false police report she made to the police claiming I had HaLeigh Cummings in my home. No action was taken by either State.

The following are only a few facts;

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

And when that doesn't happen?

Comey before Donald?

Christmas before December?

Chinese before Death?

Caught before Dominion?

You'll just keep assigning these two letters to words until one finally works.

Its a laughable form of communication and decode, designed purely to string you along until it finally works. Whoever wrote it didn't know what it meant.

Also wasn't it;

[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q

So is there Coats before Declas and then another C before D as well?

Sounds like you'll have to wait till August to find out. But remember you have more than you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They are all terrified of the media labeling them terrorists. The only thing that matters to these pieces of trash is getting re-elected.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I cant help but think that Mike pence only went along this far because it would be taken into consideration when any wrongdoing of his came to light. He wont escape charges completely but will be treat with some leniency for what little help he gave, thus far. That's why he will now distance himself, he cant escape the wrongdoing altogether.

Then I think maybe that's what he believes or has been led to believe. In actuality hes going to go down with the rest, he may of even come to realise this himself and that's why he didnt see it through completely. He is appearing to distance himself from trump, because of yesterday's events, but in reality it's because he knows hes going down too.

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join