It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hey, at least you've had your own "Great Awakening".

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: summer5
On Parler this morning E. and Wood are saying it's not over, the best is yet to come, your going to love how the movie ends, and lots of arrests over the next couple of days. The clock is ticking.

a reply to: TheMandolorian

(C)ertify before (D)eclass? Arrests come after.

Thank you! The show must go on.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

By going down you mean continue to thrive in a life of politics?
God told me when that fly landed on Pence’s head and stayed for so long that he was the devil. I just didn’t want to believe that was Gods voice.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Hes going, even his banner shows us this. Hes lost all credibility from both sides. It's the choice he made, knowing what he 'may' know, there ain't gonna be a life in politics for any of them after declass.

His role was played, he is no use and himself has no interest in the future of politics.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That is the face of someone who knows you can't stop what is coming. And it has nothing to do with the announcement.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I guess everyone heard the news.🙄

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
So banning POTUS, Lin Wood etc. from Social Media, is not fascism?

The fact that the people that run the social media sites are working with people in government is the definition of fascism. We have only begun to see what that fascism will look like after Biden is sworn in.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
And here it is; the agent shooting an unarmed woman in the Capital:

parler.com...

The guy in the blue shirt is the same one that was interviewed afterwards and told the story. Those were police with ARs behind the protestors.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Coincidence?

LETTER FROM ROME : Jan 6, 2021
- Arturo D'Elia charged with data manipulation & implanting viruses
- vote switching (cyber crimes) tied to the Nov 3, 2020 election
- moved Trump votes to Biden (new evidence)

US NAVY (Italy) - All systems go!

@AnjillofLight_ found something interesting:
Jan 6 = Day of Epiphany = Christmas Eve
Jan 7 = MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Keep praying for those in harms way.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

I don't trust anything or anyone anymore. THAT is my problem.

When the law is repeatedly broken by the people who are supposed to write it, enforce it, and interpret it, and there are no consequences, where does that leave us?

Our government is engaged in lawlessness. This isn't the Old West, but they're acting like it is, running off at the mouth like hysterical old women having filled their Depends yesterday over a giant nothing-burger.

They are beneath pathetic. If it were up to me I'd drop them from an airplane in the middle of the Pacific. Let them understand our desolation, which is a direct result of their childish games.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
There's a lot of doom and gloom to go along with the trolls in this thread in the past 8-12 hours.

Twitter is surprisingly more refreshing than this thread this morning.

Remember:

tweet

We might be standing on the precipice and Congress may have had to actually [C]ertify before [D]eclass. IF this is still part of the plan, then traitors have committed a coup and they publicly lined up to vote for it. "For many you cannot tell them the truth. You must show them."

Yes, EXACTLY. I

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The fact that the people that run the social media sites are working with people in government is the definition of fascism. We have only begun to see what that fascism will look like after Biden is sworn in.

Democrat controlled House.
Democrat controlled Senate.
Democrat President.
A free reign for at least 2 years....
Buckle up, the ride is gonna get a little bumpy

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

We have Rumble
Those who stood with the Republic on 1/6/2021

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
I can't find a "National Defense Command Center" in the USA. Abilene, Texas only has Dyess Airforce Base. What is potentially THE BEST news, always seems to fall flat on its face upon investigation, doesn't it?

Care- I believe the command center is on the plane.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nah, not really....that happened many decades ago
I was riding this with hope and a little bit of wishful thinking, but mainly hope that Trump could do it. My only doubts were that he didn't have a honest, truthful and tight team behind him.....and that is exactly why he is now a LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER sadly

Upside down, back to front Rainbows that need to re-group

Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

It's also a great way to lay your plans out in a public space (where all sides can view at any time) without actually exposing them until "future proves past." Especially if you're trying to establish a counter-narrative against a corrupt media (who might be infiltrated by three letter agencies and a big part of a color revolution).

Or it's a psyop to keep patriots docile. Or it's someone in their parents' basement posting nonsense. Or a thousand other possibilities.

But if it's not, apply all the nay saying intellectual vigor to what is going on. Think logically. Why wouldn't Trump declass until after the vote is certified, ESPECIALLY if he's had all the info from day 1?

1. Provides actual treason charges for members of Congress (FISA brings down the house?) if voter fraud can be proven, not just some anon posting on an image board about an island and "having it all." If you have information about them all being in bed with an adversary, now is a good time to show everyone your cards.

2. If he's waking us up to voter fraud (one example - dead people have been voting for years, not just in this election) he would've anticipated this and planned out how to keep it from happening again. Not necessarily in this election, as he has to expose it, but for elections to come. And he talked about that yesterday in his speech, about people telling him he's good for 2024, but that he's interested in this election. Or he's a bumbling idiot who had access to the most powerful military/intelligence capabilities in the entire world and didn't use them. Either are certainly possible. I believe he has already declassified the information, it just hasn't been disseminated. With this avenue for declass, he exposes voter fraud and there have already been calls for voter ID (would've solved the majority of this fiasco, IMO).

3. Any attempt to declass up until this point would've been deemed by the media as petty or flat out not covered. Now he has everyone's attention. With Biden certified as the next POTUS, if you have damning information, now's a good time to let everyone know.

Please feel free to add to my thought experiment/list.
edit on 7-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: clarify

edit on 7-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: counter-narrative comment

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
And here it is; the agent shooting an unarmed woman in the Capital:

parler.com...

The guy in the blue shirt is the same one that was interviewed afterwards and told the story. Those were police with ARs behind the protestors.

Also on twit: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If anything, yesterday showed that enough patriots can easily overwhelm any security force put before them.

I foresee many more Capitols being stormed in our future.
edit on 7-1-2021 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: butcherguy

Democrat controlled House.
Democrat controlled Senate.
Democrat President.
A free reign for at least 2 years....
Buckle up, the ride is gonna get a little bumpy

Don't forget the plan to pack the Supreme Court.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And add a few more states.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi
Could It be that these "cop's" actually are Fantifa?
Could their uniform give some kind of fakery tellsign?

Love&Light
SatNam

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join