It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

will say this. In 2002 I was told by former Air Force who works with the B2 program he had heard a prevailing conspiracy that there was a multi-decade efforts to polarize America into a civil war around this time.

I think about that from time to time

Will see upon trumps next move.

Hope everyone thinks before countering and keep level headed. dont blindly listen or follow anyone including Q and trump

Do you think if Biden's steal is successful, Trump supporters will simply suck it up, and adapt?

Thats my point Q helped them get to this point that could lead to the internal destruction of the US by civil war.

Coincidentally ex kgb agent back in the late 80s talked about this strategy and its possible china picked up where russia left of after the cold war.As i have mentioned before Dont be surprised if Q turns out to be china funded.
Not saying it is 100% but certainly possible with the actions displayed, so just keep an eye out.

edit on 00131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 01:00:04 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Want to share the answer?

Many things.

Show mammoth support letting people know just how big his lead should have been.

A check on his power to see if this is all worth it. It is.

Let the deep state know that he can get all of those people any time he needs them.

Lastly, the threat that is inherent, he could have asked them to come armed with their second amendment hardware.

Nothing that happens here has just one purpose, everything is weighed, judged and decided on.

They rebuked his offers to leave quietly, and now they get his answer.

P

edit on 7/1/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Only a "DC type" would be so excited over Mike Pence's chief of staff being locked out of the White House.

GASP!: twitter.com...

90% (or more) of Americas wouldn't give a crap, if someone told them this happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Re: twitter.com...

I wonder if Senator Ted Cruz backed out of objecting to Biden's victory voluntarily, or if he received a "stand down" order from President Trump? If it's the latter, maybe President Trump will handle things the way he had hoped to avoid...the most disruptive way.

Or they had their handlers call in their debts. I'm betting all the senators that pulled out of signing the objections all have incriminating evidence on them and they were reminded of that today. Remember, we are going to be very surprised on all who are involved in this, it isn't just the dems and we know that going in. The traitors have been forced to out themselves tonight.

Yeah, but we're getting to the point now where only a scant few high-level people are willing to "play ball" and reveal the Truth of what happened. Someone whom the MSM would listen to and take seriously.

The MSM is so cocky now, they have no problem with showing President Trump explaining the election laws broken, and fraud committed.

Several times a day, I hear the MSM crow, "Over 50 cases thrown out of Federal courts and even the Supreme Court. And, his own Attorney General said there is no significant fraud! Trump can't accept defeat, which is why Nancy Pelosi, and even Hillary Clinton recently said, he will have to be forcefully removed from the White House on January 20th."

At least 3 times every evening, Wolf Blister (CNN) embellishes the above MSM wording with..."President Trump lost! He's a loser and needs to accept it!" (Wolf hates Trump as much as Trump (and me) hates CNN)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

today I heard a new anchor ask if congress can vote to force Trump out of office right now and put Kamala Harris in as President by the end of the week. I was like really? Do you even know how this works?

Disgusting, just disgusting.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

A certain number of those turncoats are actors, double agents and/or Judas goats.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

What was the purpose for inviting a huge number of Trump supporters to DC?
What was the real purpose?

Want to share the answer? Or, are you asking forum members?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Some are actors acting undercover in a biggly sting operation.

You will have to wait for the credits to see whom is whom.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: panoz77
Who are these "ARMED RIOTERS"?

Did anyone see any armed rioters today? This is coming from the Republicans and Democrats.

There were no armed protesters 😎

I saw an AR type rifle amongst the protestors in the clip where the woman was shot. Also, in the CSpan feed, right after session clears out due to the ruckus, you can see what appear to be uniformed servicemen(probably capitol police, but maybe not) walking around with sidearm drawn.
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Loeffler just backed down from her objection....

I saw that. What a jerk! She was humping the crap out of that 'gonna contest the electoral count!' promise at that Georgia rally the other night. Lame. I guess we just figured out what she's about...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Lin wood has also been locked out of twitter for 12 hours, according to his parler account

He said at his parler that he had a backup at @FightBackLaw, but it was already suspended by the time I got to it. Sorry if already mentioned, still catching up from the last turbo boost.
twitter.com...

Also, general reply. If it hasn't been mentioned yet, I wanted to point out that at the adjournment of the joint session, it appeared as though they are only reconvening every Tuesday and Friday to continue this process. This could drag out to the 19th or longer, if I interpreted what I was hearing Pence say just before adjournment correctly!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The woman who was killed was part of a crowd that was breaking down the doors to a barricaded room where armed officers stood on the other side, police said. She was shot in the chest by Capitol Police and taken to a hospital where she was pronounced dead. City police said three other people died from medical emergencies during the long protest on and around the Capitol grounds.

Ok we know about the woman, but three other people? Has anyone heard about these three other people?

I'm surprised that these people aren't being listed as "Covid" victims, and no I'm not being funny. I can see the media blaming the rally as a super-spreader event and three people are already dead from covid.

THat being said what do we know about the other three people?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

will say this. In 2002 I was told by former Air Force who works with the B2 program he had heard a prevailing conspiracy that there was a multi-decade efforts to polarize America into a civil war around this time.

I think about that from time to time

Will see upon trumps next move.

Hope everyone thinks before countering and keep level headed. dont blindly listen or follow anyone including Q and trump

Do you think if Biden's steal is successful, Trump supporters will simply suck it up, and adapt?

Thats my point Q helped them get to this point that could lead to the internal destruction of the US by civil war.

Civil War in the traditional sense is too destructive and too deadly. Think of how Joe Biden stole the election. Just 6 counties (metro areas) put him in the victory column. It was surgical. That same technique can be used by just a few thousand determined Patriots to maintain freedom for all Americans.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
They are desperate and very very frightened, because President Trump still has full control of our re-built, modernized military.

Plus, they are aware of the 2018 Executive Order, Civilian Special Operations now controlled by the Dept of Defense, and A.G. Barr adding 2 new methods of execution...death by gas chamber, and death by firing squads. All of those add up to a plan of action, ready for implementation, should the President chose to put it in action. No pre-approval from Congress required.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes we are.

I'm listening to Rand Paul right now. He, too, is against rejecting the Electoral College votes saying it is not the place of the Federal government to reject certified votes from the States.

So, what does that tell you? From now on, sleazeball cheaters from a sleazeball state can hire other sleazeball cheaters to count ballots, and partisan politicians can overtake a State and present to Congress a fraudulent count. Nothing the rest of us can do about it. A few states can steal from the rest of us.

You think they got to him, or that this is just his stubborn position on it? He seems fairly well reasoned most of the time, though I don't always agree with him.

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Hamlin
Figure of speech bro.... you know that China will own the US. Dont play literal detective.

I aint American. Just feeling sorry for the dem Americans who know not what they have ushered in.

Agree. I say that with no moral judgement of China's doctrine or methods, which I do find to be repugnant. Irrespective of that however, it is geopolitical fact that China feels the imperative to expand its borders wherever possible. Lots and lots of people, and not a lot of real estate. Plus observation bears that out. They do have that drive to expand.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I agree with your thoughts but I would add a caution. They still have not caught up with the number of US overseas bases.

This is not the Chinese people, this is the CCP in concert with the 13 families trying to control the world.

1.6 Billion people in China can throw off the yoke if they get woken up.

This is what the CCP fears.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Good morning friends.

Guys I have to trust my intuitions and say what is happening now in America has to happen.

Trump, Q, and team, need to put politicians on the line and see whom and how many cross it. This vote will reveal each one's True loyalty. Their 'word' cannot be relied upon nor trusted, they all lie even to each other. Only their deeds will reveal what and who they Truly are. And this is what we're seeing now.

All senior politicians have had ample opportunity to choose to do the right thing. They're even given that option right up to the point of voting yesterday. Only their vote, this vote in particular, reveals the truth about them.

I hear already that at least one Republican has shocked many by 'unexpectedly' voting to accept the Arizona results. I believe this was her intention all along, pretend to be Republican and stab voters in the back at the critical 11th hour.
There's likely a few like her. But who wudda known or suspected it were it not for this particular vote? No-one would.
And that's why Trump, Q and team have to take it this far. To see who, is really who.

The great deception is being revealed before our eyes.

Have Faith. Stay calm. Trust God. Pray hard for the Light to defeat the dark. Our prayers are so important guys and are really needed. Our prayers make our souls shine big and bright. God's Army can see us. It is here. It has found us.

Pray guys. Let's shine bright and join God's Army, and on to Victory.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

, what really makes me wonder is what were these people thinking when they rushed into the capital?

What did they think was going to happen afterwards?

It really is a Wonder.

it was obvious from the live feeds they didnt have plans.. they did not think they would get in.
it was antifia mixed in with emotional trump supporters.. see unity! I think you would find the average libertarian and anarchist have a lot of commonalities.

The girl who was shot was literally just standing there i dont believe it was justified. but because its a trump supporter the news willl gloss overthe death.

I could've sworn I saw a rifle shouldered at the firing position in that video of the gal being shot. That's the only firearm I saw in hands of a protestor, the rest looked like security or police. Not in her hands of course. Is that video still available I wonder? Agree with you that there seemed to be little or no organization, except for the subgroup that seemed intent on looting or property damage, whoever those guys were. At least, from what I've seen so far of it.

originally posted by: combatmaster
Is this for real?

black panthers invade capitol

Yeah, man. That's the Sacramento Bee's website it looks like. Sacramento is the capitol of California, The Bee is the biggest local newspaper there. It happened there in Sac.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING

You're not going to take away Trumps mic.

He's still president.
But for how long?

EAS LATE NITE PATRIOT BOOTY CALL INBOUND?

Well you know what they say. When the rats are away, it's time for the orange man to play. Eh, eh? Amiright, amIright? I suspect his ol' lady would not disapprove, but I'm just speculating there.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Hamlin
Just so I know, when you are all bragging about the size of Trumps crowds are 50% of them actually antifa?

Maybe that explains all the confusion over trump having massive rally numbers but not winning.... half of them are apparently antifa undercover.

lol.

No, just a number that are sent in to get the job done and earn the pay from the DNC, Soros, and rogue ABC's.

Trump forgetting they were going to infiltrate was sarcasm.

Right, probably some of those guys.

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

, what really makes me wonder is what were these people thinking when they rushed into the capital?

What did they think was going to happen afterwards?

It really is a Wonder.

A better question is what did Trump think would happen when he invited protesters to "walk to the Capitol"?

Judging by the media telling everyone all the other recent protests were peaceful, he probably thought it would be peaceful, but he forgot that Antifa and BLM would be there pretending to be peaceful Trump supporters until just the right moment.

I can't believe Trump is that ignorant or naive not to know that Antifa/blm/deep state agents etc. Were going to show up to his rally in full force on this day of all days. The explanation that he just "forgot" is unacceptable IMO.

He is somehow responsible for every person who was in DC that day? How does that work, in reality, exactly?

(post by Flesh699 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
....and it is done......Biden is your new President.......God help all of us.

Nothing will change between now and his inauguration and once sworn in everything will be swept under the carpet.

As to Trump...they wont stop until they have hung him out to dry.

Very sad day, very sad rainbows

Jane

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join