It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

He's a millionaire. Papering the country with booklets detailing the crimes is not out of the realm of possibility. I'd bury the country in paper.

The evidence has to be released. We can't trust the media to do it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If the plan doesn't work, every Trump supporter is now a "domestic terrorist", imagine that for the next 4 years.

CNN even called Trump the Chief terrorist yesterday.
edit on 7-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Caled
And here it is; the agent shooting an unarmed woman in the Capital:

parler.com...

The guy in the blue shirt is the same one that was interviewed afterwards and told the story. Those were police with ARs behind the protestors.

Also on twit: twitter.com...

More hypocrisy from the left. What a surprise. They like to invoke the law when it's convenient for them. When it isn't, it's anarchy as usual.

šŸ™„

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Our little "movement" has now gone so far off the rails from what it started as, that I hardly recognize it anymore. What are we even doing anymore? Are we still "Saving the Republic?" Because from where I'm sitting the Republic has no interest in being saved. In fact, it has a mean case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Because it needs to be said again.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Our little "movement" has now gone so far off the rails from what it started as, that I hardly recognize it anymore. What are we even doing anymore? Are we still "Saving the Republic?" Because from where I'm sitting the Republic has no interest in being saved. In fact, it has a mean case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Because it needs to be said again.

Sam, it's not penetrating.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Nothing is coming but another Starbucks. Trump sold us out. Just another tough talking pussy. Theyā€™re going to crucify him....and I couldnā€™t care less. He gave our country away. He made us all criminals. Watch.

Just tell the brown shirts you were larping as a civil war re-enactor and your ready to build back better.

Rush limbaugh has stated for years that the only person who could seporate Trump from his supporters is Trump him self.
I took the night to process how i felt about the Peace pre recorded message.
I considered the fraud evidence, i then contemplated the plan.
I took my Trump flags down this morning.
If this was all an attempt to take down the DS i would accept it, but if what happened yesterday was the plan its irresponsible. and no it did not have to be this way.
Trump squandered his power and to put it in plain words he choked. Maybe he did not realize the power he could wield or maybe he saw the power and shuttered at it.
Yesterday, there was not a soul in that crowd that would have hurt him he indicated he was going to walk to the capital building with the people.
It was his moment to be placed into history with the likes of Gen. Patton or William Wallace.
He could've controlled the mob at his fingertips. Instead he vanished and the mob did what leaderless mobs do.

Maybe it scared him heck it probably would have me too knowing you literally had an army of willing participants.
It is one easy thing to order a groul of trained professional soldiers to do a raid, but to control over 200k people on an actual field of battle. Those leaders are few and far between.

I do not believe the plan had to be done this way.
Clinton could have been charged with any number of federal crimes the leaking of classified material does not require intent for it to be a crime.
same with comey
fire the DOJ prosocutors until you get a willing person to follow the law, the entrapment plan is too complicated

There are thousands of crimes people could have been charged with but nothing was enforced.
Even if The plan comes to bear fruit i will not forgive the disregard and disrespect given in a call for peace and to go home its unacceptable, I am fond of the old phrase dont start what you wont finish i am not a toy to be discarded when your done playing dressup.

I am a libertarian at heart and have supported repiblicians because of trump that ends today and we are clearly an authoritarian banana republic it is clear as day.

i made this graphic back in the bush years i guess i should have listened to my younger self

edit on 7-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   
They are pushing the 25th argument against POTUS to counter the declas narrative. They will claim POTUS has lost it and is trying to sabotage the USA in his last two weeks. Arrests and the military are going to be the only option. They are trying to prevent POTUS from pulling the declas switch.

I can see it clear as day.

link   
Trump made it clear to the people yesterday, protect our police etc, then the police let them through, stood by docile while entry was gained.

Were they meant to stand down, it was said that the president gave the order to let them through. Now.... that could seem like a set up to blame trump, but what if they are genuinely in on it, he has the support apparently, they endorsed him not biden.

Antifa heightened the fear there, it gave the dems the fuel to scorch trump as were seeing today on the mainstream news. He knew this would happen and the real trumpers stayed clear. Everything is now in place, all the bait has been devoured and now the poison is gonna start to take effect.

Through declass, each one will slowly start to feel the effects, the first arrest will cause the first arse to fall out and a chain reaction will start that will leave the floor of the capital covered in the wake of # the deep state leaves behind.

Nothing, a good bit of bleach and a mop up, wont clean.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
They are pushing the 25th argument against POTUS to counter the declas narrative. They will claim POTUS has lost it and is trying to sabotage the USA in his last two weeks. Arrests and the military are going to be the only option. They are trying to prevent POTUS from pulling the declas switch.

LoL
When haven't they pushed the 25th Amendment ?

July 4, 2017

October 13, 2017

September 6, 201 8

November 7, 2019

October 9, 2020

January 6, 2021

Keep Your EYE on The Ball

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I guess everyone heard the news.šŸ™„

twitter.com...

You do know that Mike Pence isn't human, right? Right?

šŸ¤”

edit on 7-1-2021 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

link   
If TPTB's plan was anything like what Uncle Yuri outlined, demoralization, it certainly has worked.
Demoralization.
We elect those who create laws. Well, we cannot rely on that anymore, obviously.
The people who enforce and interpret those laws, cops and judges, have also been demonized and demoralized, it's all about "lived experiences" rather than objective neutrality. Even the DA of Kenosha County had to couch his language before announcing the decision not to charge the police who shot Jacob Blake. He spoke first on how his "lived experiences" could never let him know what black people FEEL... etc. etc.
So the middle class white people are demoralized - HARD. Who can we turn to? Who will represent US now?

I feel naked, because I am now not protected or covered. I KNOW that I will be hired last. I KNOW I am too "old" and don't reflect "diversity."

Why even try anymore? I know this for sure, I will try to stay away from any W-2 jobs, and try to get by paying my measly bills with outside gigs somehow. I now refuse to pay taxes or vote: no representation? No taxes! I don't own property, and have no assets. Can't take what I don't have. Take my life? HA. Already thought of that, and spent a good chunk of my life engaging in high-risk behaviors just DARING life to take me out. "Like a disco queen, I just keep staying alive!" - K. Flay

I've heard Costa Rica pop up here as a potential expat location, and I could not agree more. I've already looked into it a little. You only need to prove your pension/SS income as $10K a year or more to get permanent resident pensioner status. Going to keep that in the back of my head, as by the time I am eligible for SS I will be all alone in the world, no kids, no SO, and they have universal healthcare so I won't die at the hands of an underpaid CPA with a chip on her shoulder.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well times up.

Once the 25th gets momentum (Doesnt even need to be official) they and Pence will say trump is incompetent to hold office and any move to declass will be immediately stopped for the good of the nation.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Not like yesterday and today. This is different.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Theatre of the Absurd. If he wouldn't lead yesterday, he won't sabotage jack sh!t. Dumping information the public should know, in my view, isn't sabotage either.

Impeachment and the 25th two weeks before inauguration? They're talking out of their a**es, as usual. Sure, they'll try it, but it won't mean anything. They'll just look like to 2-year-olds they are.

They're trying to convince us that they're serious about national security. Anyone with two eyeballs can see it's just a game to them. Maybe they should have taken acting lessons and hired a proper writer.

Yesterday set a precedent. We need to roll with it and accelerate whatever the F the plan was.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Make Politicians Fear Citizen Again

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How did this BLM trash bucket manage to draft legislation in response to an event that hadnā€™t even happened yet? Just a typo.šŸ™„

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Make Politicians Fear Citizen Again

They were scared yesterday. Whole lot of underwear in the wash this morning.

I say make it a regular occurrence. They've forgotten some things. They need to be reminded from time to time.

link   
3-Part video...
ENJOY!

THE LADY WHO BROUGHT US THE AFFIDAVIT

THE ITALIAN JOB.....

THREAD...
twitter.com...

link   
COINCIDENCE ?

ā€˜Total submissionā€™: With mass arrests, China neutralizes Hong Kong democracy movement - Jan. 6, 2021

By late Wednesday morning, at least 53 Hong Kong residents ā€” former lawmakers, activists and an American lawyer among them ā€” had been detained under Beijingā€™s new national security law, and their offices and homes raided. Accused of subversion, they could face up to life in prison for holding a primary vote last year ahead of legislative elections that were ultimately postponed and that many of them were barred from running in.

The raids, which involved more than 1,000 officers, marked the most dramatic onslaught in Chinese President Xi Jinpingā€™s transformation of once freewheeling Hong Kong into a city gripped by fear under authoritarian rule. China has moved in recent months to reshape Hong Kong institutions, including schools, the media and the legislature, and observers warned that the sweep signaled more to come.

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

link   
Anyone need to lighten up?
Check this out, one of the best underrated movies about mind control. And hilarious. In vino veritas

Kinda of what yesterday looked like eh?
Hockey players in black and white are being controlled by the sounds being played on keyboard. both sides are being controlled.

Yesterday was a nice demonstration of how much control they have.

Watching with Q glasses....Note the line ā€œHe saw Jedi like 17 timesā€
Also the puck is white....follow the white rabbit.

Brewmeister Smiths plan to control the world seems to be working.

We just need a couple crazy Canadians to save us.

edit on 7-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join