It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
March to the capital taking place right after POTUS speaks.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't say much in these threads.
But I will say this...

Whether or not Q and the plan come to fruition, regardless of the outcome of today or the 21st, the onus and work to change has always been on us.
It was never going to be some miracle that would fix everything magically overnight. It was about exposing the depths of corruption, depravity, etc. in D.C., et al.

The whole point of Free Will and Freedom is choice or consent. It was ALWAYS going to be on Patriots, Citizens, free thinkers to see this through.

Trust the plan, but WE are the plan it seems. It's always been about the People. Hence the division.
No matter what happens, we have to realize it is up to all of us to do something.
That something and how, is what we are struggling over and with. We all have a part in ordaining the outcome. Positive or negative, biased by perspective. Or something like that.
See you on the other side.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
He just walked on stage

link

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42
Joe Biden can still be arrested before 1/21. Let's make it a Father-Son arrest.

I'm down with that .Arrest them all.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: saladfingers123456

According to that recording shared last night, Powell and Flynn aren’t welcome in the White House for keeping info from POTUS.

Yes, I clocked that too... but actually, having brought up drop 4... it isn't about Trump. I think this is compartmentalised. I also think that there is a reason for what has been happening. I don't think it is clear yet. The disinfo is necessary thing might be more related to the public narrative than the Q drops. But who knows.

But I do think when Trump was interviewed and asked about "Qanon", and she was all like "you do know!" and Trump was all like " I don't know, I don't know" and speaking to her like a child, I think he was being kind of honest. I think he isn't in the loop. Aware yes, but not in the loop. Trump doesn't matter, removing the infiltration (exposed by the election) does.

Ezra Cohen-Watnick

As I've had to say a few times in previous posts, this is just my interpretation. I don't think the plan can be stopped at this point, Trump or not. All the information is in the hands of people very willing to drop it. Laptops... Kappy... Harddrives...
The question, is when.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"We will never concede!"

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Quality stuff fren
Bang up job.

Keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
"I hope Mike is going to do the right thing!"

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well trump just put him on the hot seat.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well trump just put him on the hot seat.

I'd hate to be Pence right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Haha bull#...... go potus!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

I find this amazing

Many q supporters were quite clear

There was a plan, it was guaranteed to work

Myself and others were saying we the people need to take action, and many q people said “trust the plan”!

People would point out when q was wrong, and many q people said “disinformation is necessary!”

People who saw how swamp creatures like barr were sabotaging trump were told to calm down amd trust the plan

So to now see some q people completely rewrite history and claim it was never about trusting a plan, it was about personal action is laughable

edit on 6-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Something I noticed ... ....

POTUS said he wanted to go back 8 Weeks .... 8 weeks ... 11.11 - was 8 weeks ago

As Above so Below

carry on

edit on 162021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

My personal favorites from yourself.

I'm sure you can find a WordPress plugin that does it for you.

Come to think of it, your added the ability to turn your website from light to dark... light to dark.

Light to Dark = Ltd = Private_Limited_Company = 23 characters = Q

Dashen is the reverse Q, Or.... NeHSad - Ne H Sad = Any Hamlin, Sad

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The only other option would be that Flynn, Lin and Powell are piggy backing off the Q thing for some weird reason... does that seem likely? At all?? You'd think, if anything that would actually be a dangerous and silly thing to do if they thought it was a LARP.

b-b-b-b-b-b--BINGO!

lol you keep talking about how someones twitter profile having a catchphrases is somehow an amazing piece of correlation.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What if the real plan was the frens we made along the way?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"...see some q people completely rewrite history and claim it was never about trusting a plan, it was about personal action..."

I'm a "Q" person? I'll admit, I have interest in these threads and found some personal entertainment in them as well, but I've not been an orthodox Qanon by any stretch.

I make no attempt to rewrite any "history", as I only refer to my own account of things. I don't expect everyone to agree, but don't presume I agreed with everything here either.

I never was waiting for someone to do something for me. I'm not that gullible and I grew up being taught that very early and often. Thinking being prime amongst anything.

So while you may have your "Gotcha" moment here at some point, don't try and elicit it at my expense.
I'm not that guy.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trump saying he tried to stop them using the machines.

So it wasn't a trap to catch them in the act.

Trump/Q/random Twitter users you've assigned to the team all knew about the upcoming fraud and failed to stop it.

Whatever the plan was, whatever the final boom was ... it has failed to materialize.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trump looks kind of sad or tired..

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join