It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42
Depending on how the objecting to electors is structured, the process could take up to 40 hours.

And Pence should absolutely require the House to vote on objections based on State Delegation vs simple majority. That would also cause a massive uproar, but it is what the Constitution requires (absent any clarification by the Supreme Court or Constitutional Amendment).

Also, if there is no agreement, the best solution would be to just send the question back to the State Legislatures for resolution, and if they fail to do so within 3 (or 5 or whatever) days, their electoral votes are not counted.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD
lol if Trump succeed she become president on jan 20
The only thing he can do is stop the count...cant reverse anything...if Biden is not confirm before jan 20 Pelosi become president till she confirm Biden

You don't understand how the process works, best not to comment.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I want to see POTUS pardon JA today at the rally.
I think there's a very good chance that will happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
See # 3. Biden can use an EO to cancel out the previous president's EO. That would show the Dems hand but at this point who cares. We have seen the most audacious voter fraud, the most corrupt behavior and there are zero consequences.
www.jdsupra.com...

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Well, a precedent has been set with DACA and some other Obama EO's. The next President cannot just strike them down willy-nilly.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Oct 29, 2017 12:11:40 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No. 147106598

Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military INTELLINGENCE/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

INTELLINGENCE

Mis-spellings matter.

Intel LIN gence.

EDIT: I also make note of the following line from drop number 4...

POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons.

Given this, never expect too much to come from Trump himself. This isn't about him and never was. It is why I'd remain cautious of optimism that Trump will do some big reveal today. I don't think it will come from him. In fact, as someone mentioned a few posts back, Trump will be painted as (maybe even genuinely) shocked by what transpires. If Trump thought that his life and reputation will be ruined forever by this without some sort of exoneration, I'm not sure he would have done it. He needs to remain innocent, but at the same time reactive to outside infomation and events. But it can't come from him.

edit on 6-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Fair size number if 'Chinese Americans at the present DC Rakkt, All from different States, All speanking and Clearly displaying their Full Support For President D.J.TRUMP. They just showed the Longest Flag Possible. Sang the USA Anthem, plu several Hymns. Going by the way they spoke makes you sort of cringe at the State of the present Wester World. But they are also enough to Open a few Peoples eyes. Especially a True, Present Day Journalist................Rare I know , but even though they are told Who, What, Why & When to report a mere Fairy tale, they must have inner feelings for the Now twisted Horizon...........Going back to Continue Wath etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

1) The end date of this operation is Feb 21st/22nd. Don't give up on it all, whatever transpires until that point.

We cant just continue to sit around and do nothing about it. Thats insane.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I'm not sure about this secret tech that involves blood transfusion or being submerged in a liquid. That sounds pretty invasive. I would opt for noninvasive procedures that work with tge electromagnetic field

Yeah, I'd be extremely leery of anything that I didn't fully understand and have full control of.

On a side note, I remember reading a long time ago about a machine that Nikola Tesla supposedly had built, it was in a large barn type structure, and you would walk through it, and as you walked, you were enveloped with some kind of electrical field, that basically regenerated your body, and by the time you reached the end, you were ' a new man/woman'...

Ever heard of that?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

How is that a mis-spelling? What does gence mean?

You just found a word that had lin in it from all of Q's posts and split it up.
Its also a Q post from October 2017. Is there none more recent? Q has used the word intelligence in 2020 i'm sure.

Seems like a massive reach on this one.

This same drop says

So what are you all worried about. Sit back like Q says.
edit on 6-1-2021 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

1) The end date of this operation is Feb 21st/22nd. Don't give up on it all, whatever transpires until that point.

We cant just continue to sit around and do nothing about it. Thats insane.

That isn't what I said. Read the rest... be vocal... don't stop fighting whatever happens.. that was the point. I don't know how you got that from what I wrote : /

I'm saying, that the operation we are all here discussing might not be over until after the 20th of Jan. I'm saying that don't give up on the operation until then. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good idea of what to do as it transpires.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Perhaps because later on in that Q drop that you quoted Q specifically said

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Doesn't sound like a call to arms or to be vocal. Sounds like you are pick and choosing fragments of Q posts that suit your current argument and ignoring the rest when they don't.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

We cant just continue to sit around and do nothing about it. Thats insa

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, watch the RSBN version of Rally, the crowds are HUGE...I’m watching both versions and scumbag FOX news is showing the same shot, making crowd look smaller, probably same pic from earlier this morning when people were just starting to arrive.....
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
That's the one I am watching I believe, not Foxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, just double checked it is RSBN
I've had it playing in the background for almost 4 hours so crowds have grown now

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

How is that a mis-spelling? What does gence mean?

You just found a word that had lin in it from all of Q's posts and split it up.
Its also a Q post from October 2017. Is there none more recent? Q has used the word intelligence in 2020 i'm sure.

Seems like a massive reach on this one.

This same drop says

So what are you all worried about. Sit back like Q says.

You know, I questioned whether I should bother to engage with you or just ignore you as everyone else does. But I thought hey, why not. I don't have all the answers Hamlin. And quite honestly, you probably can sit back and enjoy the show... but unless people are engaging and bypassing the media by sharing and talking, then no one knows anything.

The people are "Qanons"... the idea is to share information. Not sit on your arse and do nothing at all.

I was merely answering your question about why Lin was talked about here. I gave you an answer. I don't really care whether you like it or not, that's entirely up to you. But Q has said that mis-spellings matter, and points out when a mis-spelling was done by mistake... all others mean something.

Why else would they misspell intelligence? Why would it be Lin? Why does Lin have WWG1WGALL on his twitter profile?

If it means nothing to you, then congrats... you have your own brain! I'm pleased for you. What you think of me, who gives a **** lol. I won't bother to reply in future, makes it easier. Sorry I bothered.

p.s. Who said about a call to arms? I've only said that in relation to if "the show" fails somehow. That is me.. .not Q. I'm not picking and choosing. But honestly... whatever mate.

p.p.s. From what I have seen, there isn't a single person (with a few exceptions) who fully trusts the plan (or hasn't had doubts)... to do so and not be sovereign is just dumb. But as I stated previously, it would also be stupid to be unprepared for it not turning out as true... but it is a last resort and highly dangerous.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
LoL

Mitt Romney: on a plane " in a flight full of patriots in their way to Washington,DC

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If trump isn’t sworn in on January 20, will people still believe q?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As I interpreted it...Pence just had an single affair with an adult woman. Though, to him, this is an ultimate embarrassment.

As someone else pointed out, this would explain the deal he has with his wife to never be alone in the same room with any woman. If she knows, Pence may have told Trump, and is letting the black hats think they have some leverage over him...

Or, he could be a black hat back stabber...

-sigh-

I'll just be sooooo glad when this is all over and someone is sworn in on 1/20/21.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just give up.
Relinquish the republic
And let the sweet soothing corruption wash over you like a calming wave

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If trump isn’t sworn in on January 20, will people still believe q?

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed then.

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join