It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

Just give up.
Relinquish the republic
And let the sweet soothing corruption wash over you like a calming wave

I’ll keep fighting

I just wish that when I was fighting that some of trumps biggest supporters were fighting with me instead of “trusting the plan”

For example, I had a litany of q supporters deride me for posting hours of evidence showing barr was garbage for not charging McCabe comey clapper etc

“Trust the plan” they told me

They said the fact comey wasn’t charged was a good thing, because this was proof he was going to be charged later for more massive crimes

So I’m just trying to get an idea if January 20 will be the time we can finally see of the plan worked or not

Or will we then move onto to the Dems taking so much power was part of the plan ?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

We are miles beyond Q now. In case you have not noticed, Q never posts anymore, yet these threads are as active as they've ever been.

We are all Q now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: saladfingers123456

How is that a mis-spelling? What does gence mean?

You just found a word that had lin in it from all of Q's posts and split it up.
Its also a Q post from October 2017. Is there none more recent? Q has used the word intelligence in 2020 i'm sure.

Seems like a massive reach on this one.

This same drop says

Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

So what are you all worried about. Sit back like Q says.

You know, I questioned whether I should bother to engage with you or just ignore you as everyone else does. But I thought hey, why not. I don't have all the answers Hamlin. And quite honestly, you probably can sit back and enjoy the show... but unless people are engaging and bypassing the media by sharing and talking, then no one knows anything.

The people are "Qanons"... the idea is to share information. Not sit on your arse and do nothing at all.

I was merely answering your question about why Lin was talked about here. I gave you an answer. I don't really care whether you like it or not, that's entirely up to you. But Q has said that mis-spellings matter, and points out when a mis-spelling was done by mistake... all others mean something.

Why else would they misspell intelligence? Why would it be Lin? Why does Lin have WWG1WGALL on his twitter profile?

If it means nothing to you, then congrats... you have your own brain! I'm pleased for you. What you think of me, who gives a **** lol. I won't bother to reply in future, makes it easier. Sorry I bothered.

The answer you gave was poor IMO. You are saying the Q has confirmed Lin in comms by using the word intellingence in a paragraph over 3 years ago. With no mention since. And that is satisfactory enough for you to confirm it.

That is really really really reaching. Lin has that phrase in his twitter profile because he is trying to attach himself to Q and get more followers.

If a post from 2017 from Q where he used the word military intellingence in a long post that specifically discussed military intelligence, despite in future posts also talked about military intelligence and not thrown in the extra N, is good enough proof for you that that Q has endorsed Lin then.... well good luck to you.

To me it shows how flaky this whole thing is and how ignorance is not being denied. You are hand picking Q posts from years ago and forcing them to fit your current narrative.

You obviously have a different take. I don't think Lin Wood's posts should be linked to Q's and so prominent in this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We are miles beyond Q now. In case you have not noticed, Q never posts anymore, yet these threads are as active as they've ever been.

We are all Q now.

I’m not

I believe in personal action not trusting a plan from anonymous people who post in riddles

If the great people who put so much blind faith in q learn to never again to do, perhaps this could have been worth something

My guess is that won’t happen

edit on 6-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nunes Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom for Exposing “Crime of the Century”

...If somehow the Trump legal team is unable to keep Biden from taking office as president, Nunes warns:

When the Democrats say they’re going to transform America, we should take them at their word. That’s how high the stakes are. We’re fighting for our home, our country. ......

edit on 162021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 - Faith in Humanity

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Does not compute. Why would the stock market be rallying like this in the face of Dems winning total control. There are the usual winners but who is funding this? There is a complete disconnect. People are locked down, cannot travel or enjoy any entertainment. They cannot even go to a restaurant and yet almost 500 point increase. The Dems have promised to raise taxes on people and corporations. Already many have lost their jobs, their livelihood and yet we see this. Exactly who is going to be buying goods and services if they do not have the money. This makes no sense.

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah it appears to be gaining steam, looks like they might get obama after all. We may see him arrested yet.

The first will shock the world?

That would definitely fulfill that claim...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Dont take the bait

We are an internet based nuthouse of peace

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Might I suggest the Philippines for those of you considering ex-pat locations. Lovely place and lovely and friendly people. Low cost of living also especially in the country.

Those looking for a stream of events in Washington DC. Type in “right side broadcasting” in YouTube.

They always cover all the events and show the crowds.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yep same here.
Sadly nothing will change until people start to hold their own Accountable.

up to now it appears that Trump has been part of the NEW swamp or a complete idiot unless he pulls a 43d chess move by the 20th.

I'm willing to hold out as we have no choice and make my final decision on the 21st but right now its looking like 99,999% likely Trump was a useful idiot or new swamp.

Hopefully I'm wrong but come the 21st and Biden is official than the trump supporters need to wake up to the fact their candidate was either a useful idiot or swamp all along. Also they need to realize that a new party is worthless if they don't do the following 2 things.

1. HOLD YOUR OWN Candidate and party accountable.

2. FORCE YOUR OWN Candidate and party to ONLY FOCUS on CONFLICT OF INTEREST. until we minimize conflict of interest nothing will be fixed nor will the system be changed.

Had trump supporters held trump accountable for hiring within the swamp from the start maybe his currently worthless doj,fbi,cia,scotus administration would have not hidden evidence against the corrupted system and maybe biden would be in jail versus potus.

edit on 07131America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jan 2021 10:07:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Or will we then move onto to the Dems taking so much power was part of the plan ?

Of course it's all part of the plan.

The Q is WHO'S PLAN?

pied piper indeed

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You are a whitehouse insider?

These threads are as active as they've ever been as its close to the end of an election cycle.

I mean this isn't the first time Q stopped posting for a while and posters started saying they didn't need Q anymore/they are Q. And then Q posted again and they all fell in line.

If you are Q then please tell me how this movie ends? Are patriots in control? Can you post all the information that Q has teased for 4 years? Can you reveal who was posting as Q? Q (not you Q but original Q) said we'd be shocked who we (new Q) were talking to.

If this is how Q ends then its been a big disappointment. I'm expecting more Q posts to tie this whole thing up in a bow.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a. I'm expecting more Q posts to tie this whole thing up in a bow.

Even if it's a post saying
"Gotcha Suckers"

At least there would be closure.
And I could stop making these F'N threads

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Does anybody know what time the Electoral College Certification occur?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.

Q built in a fail safe. There is no end. Even if Q says its the end. It might be necessary disinformation.

You are stuck on thread duty.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Last post to you.

a reply to: PurpleFox

Has Q actually mentioned Lin Wood directly? Or is he linked via the dark to light? Trying to understand why Lin Wood is appearing so heavily in this Q thread. Wasn't their a bunch of Q hints at "ll" which could be linked to Lins twitter handle? I couldn't see any relevant ones in my search.

Read what you asked. Then consider that Lin Wood is talking about all major Q info. He has WWG1WGALL on his twitter profile. He has just the other day said that Ron/Codemonkeyz speaks truth, and people should listen to him.
He is literally talking about Q talking points and being very outspoken... why on Earth would you think that he wouldn't come up here? A thread where we've talked about reptiles, solar activity, dog comms, meteorites, and everything else... and you have a problem with Lin being discussed???? OK.

Lin is connected to Powell, who has a picture of a "storm" as her bio pic. The language coming out of these people (including Flynn) all seem to point to being involved in some way (if not supportive) with Q. Flynn took the oath.

The Q drops lay hints. Future proves past. Misspellings matter. Intel-LIN-gence. The intel part and the gence part don't matter. Again, I was replying to what YOU wrote... because you seem to be struggling to understand why Lin might be talked about so much in a Q thread. The fact you can't make the connection (even if you totally ignore the misspelling) astounds me. All it says is that you haven't paid attention, and that is on you. It is not mine, or anyone else's job to explain this all to you. Take the single most important phrase from the Q drops and apply it...

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

I'm afraid I have nothing else for you. Scrolling is the new mute.
edit on 6-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

How are you people totally missing the point of what I said this badly?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You Q followers probably feel just like I did after the finale of "Lost".

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Totally agree

My gut tells me trump wasn’t part of the swamp and he did want to drain it

But it’s undeniable he failed spectacularly if things go the way it seems

He continually trusted people around him who were the swamp and wanted to see him fail

Perhaps the biggest tragedy of all of this is that I feel with trump the people had a unique opportunity in that he seemed to be willing to change his opinions at times based on what his base felt (such as with 2nd amendment issues)

If trump supporters were telling him how Bolton, barr, sessions etc were screwing him over, instead of claiming these people were wrong involved in some super secret plan to root out all evil, things could have been different

But most won’t learn the lesson and sadly the next opportunity we have will likely be squandered in the name of trusting some sort of online riddler who tells us we can all sit back cause he has a plan to solve everything

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

If I put WWG etc in my twitter profile would you trust me?

Has Q said trust Ron/Codemonkeyz?

Has Q said trust Powell?

Or did Q say no outside communication?

Do you just trust anyone who supports Q and posts their catchphrases and storm pictures?

The language suggests they are trying to latch onto the Q support. It doesn't suggest Q supports them.

Q wrote intelLINgence in 2017!!!! Do you really think that's enough to suggest he was talking about Lin Wood?

Really? Thats your benchmark? What if INTEL - LIN - GENCE was actually cLINton. Or LINda Blair. Or LINdt chocolate buttons. You really are just blindly following things and trying to make it fit afterwards.

This is far from what the Q research thread was about.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join