It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: dashen

"Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary."

Q built in a fail safe. There is no end. Even if Q says its the end. It might be necessary disinformation.

I made a few memes for that

You are stuck on thread duty.

edit on 1 6 2021 by dashen because: Fugggg

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Isn't the Philippines where are they found Q? Turned out he was a big fat guy running a pig farm.

originally posted by: pianopraze
Might I suggest the Philippines for those of you considering ex-pat locations. Lovely place and lovely and friendly people. Low cost of living also especially in the country.

Those looking for a stream of events in Washington DC. Type in “right side broadcasting” in YouTube.

They always cover all the events and show the crowds.

edit on 6-1-2021 by MayRenee because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Jesus Christ....

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I hate to admit it seeing how much time I spend on this thread and talking to friends about Q but I have been feeling exactly like this for over a year now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some opinions in here confuse me.

Flynn, before all the trouble was working with Trump. Flynn took the oath and has shown himself to believe in the Q thing because of that.

Flynn works with Sydney Powell and Lin wood as a trio.

Lin has [snipped] on his twitter bio.

They are all working hard for Trump and the integrity of the election process.

At what point are you going to accept that the Q thing is obviously real????

There is no doubting of that. These people are welcomed into the Whitehouse! Work with the President.

The only real question is whether the plan succeeds. If Tore is to be believed, the plan is the people. Awakening.

People are awake. Have you ever seen rallies like the ones for Trump in your life? Or so many going to DC to fight election fraud? The Q plan is largely successful already. But now it is crunch time, and I don't think it has barely even begun. But that is me, and I think for myself. What others think is entirely up to them. But there won't be a "gotchya" moment, because the people connected to Q are in the open now. I find it strange how people are struggling to grasp these connections.

The only other option would be that Flynn, Lin and Powell are piggy backing off the Q thing for some weird reason... does that seem likely? At all?? You'd think, if anything that would actually be a dangerous and silly thing to do if they thought it was a LARP.

They are a core part of it. They work for POTUS. Q is clearly real. Come on people! ...so bizarre.
edit on 6-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Lol, omg, I am demoralized just from the repetitiveness

link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: dashen

Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.

Q built in a fail safe. There is no end. Even if Q says its the end. It might be necessary disinformation.

You are stuck on thread duty.

I think its a safe bet come 1/21 and Biden is official , the jig is up.
Also come 1/21 it will be revealed the who "THESE" he was referring too in: "These people are stupid" statement.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Hamlin

How are you people totally missing the point of what I said this badly?

I get the point Pokey....
Watching the WHOLE, REAL Rally makes my heart swell with what Q is ! Thank God for the Free Speech we still have and the Patriot journalists covering this. The only reason I’m even keeping the Fake News on is just to see how one of the most Important moments in our History is being basically blacked out or misrepresented ! Rudy and Professor weren’t covered at all....very important Rona fear story to cover instead.

Just saw someone waving Cali Flag...Awesome !!!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Jim Watkins. That is his name. And Fredrick Brennen.

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: MayRenee
Isn't the Philippines where are they found Q? Turned out he was a big fat guy running a pig farm.

Might I suggest the Philippines for those of you considering ex-pat locations. Lovely place and lovely and friendly people. Low cost of living also especially in the country.

Those looking for a stream of events in Washington DC. Type in “right side broadcasting” in YouTube.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Joe Biden can still be arrested before 1/21. Let's make it a Father-Son arrest.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
335k watching on RSBN right now...Trump on the way now...("Less than 5 minutes away")
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You should go back to silent lurking.

I remember my first beer.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You should go back to silent lurking.

Watkins was the previous owner of 4chan. He is not Q.

But thank you for coming by and dropping your MOAB to shatter all of our hopes and dreams.

BOOM!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
These crowds are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!
POTUS is ON DECK!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

OH WOW! THANKS FOR GIVING US THIS BREAKING INFORMATION! WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF WATKINS OR HOTWHEELS AROUND HERE!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

According to that recording shared last night, Powell and Flynn aren’t welcome in the White House for keeping info from POTUS.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
335k watching on RSBN right now...Trump on the way now...("Less than 5 minutes away")
www.youtube.com...

Here's a thread on the President's upcoming remarks, for Non-Q-related observations, like "His hair is nice to today", and "More people than Biden can get", etc..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
These women broadcasters for RSBN have the most annoying voices! Definitely not helping my nerves whatsoever!
Still got dibs on bottom bunk in the gulag!

-ALLITERAYSHUN

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
www.youtube.com...

Here's a thread on the President's upcoming remarks, for Non-Q-related observations, like "His hair is nice to today", and "More people than Biden can get", etc..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah...thanks. S & F'd it.
I'm staying right here with my Q Fam.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join