It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Again make no mistake, I want to get the country back like q supporters

So our goals are the same

But how to get there is where we disagree

One of the reasons for the corrupt establishment being able to obtain so much power was peoples unquestioning belief in them

No matter how damaging something is, large portions of people will believe it because they “trust” these experts

So fighting back against that by endorsing a movement that speaks in code and admits to everyone that disinformation is necessary seems like a huge mistake

And the results are tangible amd devastating

As I was traveling my state of pa and making calls videos etc to push for trump and fight for our country, some (not all) q people were telling me that it was already a done deal. Q said victory was in hand, we just needed to trust the plan

Again, many of the people who were the most patriotic passionate people about draining the swamp literally endorsed swamp creatures like barr and mocked people like me trying to get trumps attention on how barr was sabotaging him

All of the good things you say q did could have been accomplished without q

I researched and fought for the country without q, so certainly it was possible

You are right, with trump being elected people were waking up

What better to do a if you are the establishment amd worried about people waking up than to placate them by saying the battle is over and they already won

edit on 6-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What I find amazing is that as far as I can tell, nobody here even knows what the plan is. Sure, sure they can't talk about the plan because it would tip the other side off, but still why are people being told to trust something that they can not see?

A retired Philosophy Professor I know is studying this "KU" phenomena for a book, and they call this blindness "Qvid" (it's a play on the covid nonsense and the weird followers of Q) One of the things he pointed out to me during a discussion on this was that when people have subconsciencously lost hope they will often grab onto abstract ideas to replace that lost hope.

I found that angle interesting given how some here blindly follow "KU", but then you have others (I feel the majority here) that only follow what "KU" is saying due to what the puzzles unravel and are later verified in the media. Which is in line with some of what "KU" has said. We should be thinking for ourselves so that ideas like "KU" should only be jumping off points for people to research items and issues.

My opinion here, "KU" shouldn't be the end all be all, but should be a starting point for researching these events. Trusting a plan that nobody seems to know of seems silly at best and derailing at worst.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

How you interpreted my post as being 'girlish screams' ..... I'll never know.

Your a good act but you've been on too long now, dont forget the 2 or 3 members you forgot to roast on your way out, dont want them feeling left out.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Is this the last throw of the dice. Trump didn't seem confident about it.

Half the free world now knows the USA has fallen victim to a CIA democrat coup. The election was stolen...

You still sleep and dream whilst we usher in the mass awakening.

Hold the line peeps :-)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Flesh699

Yes. You say this now. Once Q has stopped telling you what to think and Trump has lost.

For the years previous you believed Q was leading you to some sort of massive drop, or round up of the Deep State. Indictments and sealed whatevers.

The MSM hasn't changed. Other than Trump decided to ruin Fox on the way out. CNN remains the biggest news source for people worldwide.

What happened to everything else Q promised? Obama and the guns? No deals. They will pay? No-ones paid for anything.

So suddenly as things look like they are ending you've changed your tune about Q. It was now just about raising awareness about the MSM.

Q who posts solely on a pretty horrific website to surf wanted to raise awareness. Makes sense lol

Flesh is Q a whitehouse insider?

I don't give a crap about what Q promised, lizard boy. I never have paid attention to predictions. And if your eyes were right you'd notice it's mostly the "followers" that make predictions.
The only thing Q has done for me is start proving things for myself. I've got a whole a huge folder on my SSD with nothing but censored content. That's all the proof I need.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The joint session of congress sh!tshow has begun. Pelosi using COVID to eject republicans from the chamber.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Grambler

What if the real plan was the frens we made along the way?

Squandering our chance to get our country back by believing anonymous riddlers convincing people to trust swamp creatures like barr instead of personally working to fight people like him in order to make friends ?

Sounds totally worth it

We didn’t squander anything and this isn’t the only place we’re fighting. Researchers cost big bucks and the right people have been given mountains of evidence that could only be gathered on this level with an army of digital warriors, here on ATS and many other platforms. I thought you were once a citizen journalist yourself?

Your need to demoralize Q and by extension US really changes a once favorable opinion of you into one much less favorable. Good Luck being out there all alone fighting for justice, while the rest of us enjoy our “cult leader’s” Rally !

link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Is this the last throw of the dice. Trump didn't seem confident about it.

Half the free world now knows the USA has fallen victim to a CIA democrat coup. The election was stolen...

You still sleep and dream whilst we usher in the mass awakening.

Hold the line peeps :-)

WATCH LIVE: House Republicans challenge Electoral College votes

edit on 162021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

link   
Save America March summary so far:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If there is any truth to such story it's probably not written in the English language.

Alle Straßen führen nach Rom.

Tutte le strade portano a Roma.

ETA: I see the thread has gone into warp drive mode.
edit on 6-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Arizona votes just objected to.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Your friend is right

So much of this has to do with false hope

But that is so damaging

Imagine a football team losing the super bowl

The other team is raising the trophy celebrating as this team walks back in the locker room

As soon as they are there they pop champagne and begin celebrating

You ask “why are you celebrating you lost”

They reply “no we didn’t we actually won!!”

That’s what q led to

Some (not all) q people wildly celebrated as barr gave comey and McCabe a pass

“Why are you mad about this Rob? This is a great thing, it proves comey will be charged with greater crimes in the future!”

When Dems won in 2018, they said this was all part of the plan

And on amd on and on

Amd now many will say Biden being sworn in is also part of the plan

“Trump and q can do more good not in the whitehouse! Booms will drop soon! Lol at those stupid Dems celebrating their President victory!”

You can’t start making the changes to win if you can’t even agree you have lost

As far as a jumping off point, people were waking up regardless of q

Q did lead some people to research which is great

Think of how more powerful the real world implications of that research could have been if it wasn’t given with false promises and lies
edit on 6-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

The screams from the crowd I meant. Not from you.

link   
Arizona objects!

link   
It's going to be a LONG day.

link   
So, in case anybody was still holding out hope for Pence to do ANYTHING to fix the results of this sham, he has officially cucked out. Can't say im surprised.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Certainly not written by our MSM.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thank you for the kind words

I don’t need false promises and lies from a mystery man who tells me he has to lie to me sometimes in order to fight for my country

Congratulations on trusting the plan instead of speaking out against corruption like barr allowing a coup to occur!

I hope you are happy with you “victory”!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

So what happens now??????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

What I find amazing is that as far as I can tell, nobody here even knows what the plan is. Sure, sure they can't talk about the plan because it would tip the other side off, but still why are people being told to trust something that they can not see?

A retired Philosophy Professor I know is studying this "KU" phenomena for a book, and they call this blindness "Qvid" (it's a play on the covid nonsense and the weird followers of Q) One of the things he pointed out to me during a discussion on this was that when people have subconsciencously lost hope they will often grab onto abstract ideas to replace that lost hope.

That's rather funny for two reasons. One, the "lost hope" notion doesn't fit at all. Q, as an information trigger, started in 2017 and I have zero idea who had "lost hope" at that point about anything. The next problem is one cannot go backward and decide to see what's what without actually participating. I saw a documentary about Disco in the 70's the post-event reflection edumatcated scholar said it was "all about woman's rights, and empowerment." The interviewer asked, you know the actual musicians, if that was true and their response was "I was just trying to get people to dance and have a good time."

Reverse engineering to fit formulaic pre-determined notions is actually the opposite of the Great Awakening and the Q movement.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join