It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, do we even know if that raid really took place? Not trying to be a wiseguy, just haven't seen any mention of it other than what is presented on social media.

One thing that seemed absurd to me was the report of special operators coming from a base in Asia (or the Pacific) to do the raid. Why? The USA has special operators a lot closer to Ukraine than the other side of the world.

Cheers

I'm not sure either, which is another major reason we need more information on what was going on with it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It’s up! Ron’s MOAB links to Neon Revolts 1/3 articles on Seth Rich.

Twitter

“Joseph Risoti is, in fact, the man who hired two MS-13 agents to shake down Seth Rich that fateful night.”

Annnnd I can’t access the link after reading part 1 Grr

Sorry if this is posted already. So hard to post on mobile...

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 1/6/2121 by IWant2Believe323 because: Hot dog fingers

edit on 1/6/2121 by IWant2Believe323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Were starting to hit the lower bricks in the pyramid of the elite. These types of groups being involved is a worry but it explains a lot and only cements my fear that this isnt over by a long shot...... even if trump holds on to the presidency, I'd be surprised if they let him see it through.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We are increasingly being shown the truth in a way that when the final reveal happens we will have been exposed to snippets.

For the blue pilled, they will also be exposed to snippets and they will have a nice meltdown when they finally understand that their beloved media lied to them.

Boy, will they be angry. As usual, these people will blame everyone else other than themselves and play the moaning victim.

Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth.

About bloody time, Mate, and well done.

Nice didn't work, so now we do it the only way forward.

P

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey all.

I've just spent a few hours jazzing up the Stephan Serafini information that Codemonkey/Ron linked to from Combatlvl...
It adds images to make it a little easier to listen to and puts faces to names. I did it really, so it is easy to listen to on here rather than rapidly vanishing links to the audio.

If anyone wants to download it and mirror it anywhere, you are more than welcome.

I've only added images for the main first 15 minutes, as I need sleep!!! But I hope it helps a little.

Big day to come, so I better get some Zzzzzzzs. Still waiting on Rons drop though.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I can see the string pullers allowing Trump to take the next four years, and just use that time as a little vacation. It's the middle managers that are being tossed under the bus right now, and it's those people that are causing these problems. The actual elites have always taken cover when the heat gets turned up, it's how they survive. The middle people like the Clintons, Soros, and such are the ones that do the dirty work and need to be thrown in jail or exposed. If they get exposed the elites will just have them killed, if they get arrested they will also just be killed, but if the public can be informed of what they did, and who was behind their actions then maybe just maybe the elites will go underground long enough for a few generations to enjoy some peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

@SidneyPowell1 - ON THE 6th DAY, the LORD gave man dominion (Gen 1:26)

STAGE SET = DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GA
- Bait is irresistible; too tempting.
- Win 2 GA senate seats = regain full control; unstoppable
- Can't win without cheating = do anything to regain control
- In the way: New & old patriots - better educated, united & watching
- In the way: Military teams in place to protect election integrity
- In the way: All eyes & resources focused only on 1 state (still waters)

TIMING IS EVERYTHING
- GA Election = 1 day before the Electoral Vote Count
- If something is discovered overnight, Military should know first
- Highest top secret classification info (face to face only?)
- No time to prepare reports for Gang of 8, Intel Agencies, MSM
- Dark/No Leaks = No one has time to prepare /stop what is coming

EVERY LEGAL DEFEAT = BOOMERANG VICTORY
Supreme Court denies bid by Texas, Trump to overturn 2020 election
- Over 50 legal decisions have been exhausted & cheered by Team Biden.
- Even Supreme Court has made their opinion clear with TX.
- Team Trump accepts & continues to fight with integrity and courage
- Team Trump disappointed but always standing for LAW & ORDER

DAY OF EPIPHANY (US VOTING SYSTEMS) = Jan 6
- Outcome determinative = New evidence is now available
- New revelations important to comprehend before Joint Session vote
- Trump scheduled to speak to Patriots at 11am (2 hours before)
- Joint Session starts on Jan 6 at 1pm (EST)

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

edit on 6-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

In an ideal situation that sounds like a well played out scenario, I think them being exposed may cause a 'gloves off' type of act.

To prevent full exposure who knows what they'll do.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Any video editors around who can get some mileage out of changing the gold to ballots in this clip of The Italian Job - "This is the self-preservation society!"?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Nevermind I answered my own question.
edit on 6-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That was very well said. It has been a long road but we can't give up before the miracle happens.

RelSciHistSufi

Will fOllOw the 🐸's

According to our friend parler.com...E. all roads lead back to Rome.He shared a George Papadopoulos tweet that says saying "All Roads Lead to Rome"

He also talks about the eleventh hour has a "Special Place". George Soros arrest announced at Potus speech tomorrow at 11am?

Looks like this Italy thing has sprouted some legs. If you look at PapaD's other tweets, the Ex-Italian Prime Minister Renzi threatens to sue him. He has some interesting things he says in response to the threat.

edit on 6-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: add visual aid from mobile

edit on 6-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just having my morning cuppa and the first thing that cropped up on my newsfeed was this.......
I have no idea whether it is a legit source. To me it means the case against him has been discharged. But wouldn't it be something if he turned up in DC today at the rally? Was this what Trump's phone call was all about? Flying Fox posted a picture of all those planes/helicopters flying around.
Please don't shoot the messenger I am just a newbie

Assange discharge court documents

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am13America/ChicagoWednesday2021-01-06T03:29:35-06:0003America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Was waiting to hear news about this, thanks

This might just change the state of play.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just having my morning cuppa and the first thing that cropped up on my newsfeed was this.......
I have no idea whether it is a legit source. To me it means the case against him has been discharged. But wouldn't it be something if he turned up in DC today at the rally? Was this what Trump's phone call was all about? Flying Fox posted a picture of all those planes/helicopters flying around.
Please don't shoot the messenger I am just a newbie

Assange discharge court documents

Rainbows
Jane

Now that would be a sight to see....here's hoping

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
DC bound Patriots! Its going to be a glorious day! God will be shining down on all freedom loving Patriots!

God Bless everyone!

Patriots in Control

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, you are welcome here. Your rainbows neither disrupt nor distract.

Thanks for passing that on.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So..... according to Codemonkeys MOAB part 1, Rod Rosenstein was said to be the one who ordered the 'hit' on Seth Rich using Joseph Rosati.

An absolute massive drop by itself in fairness, then we have parts 2 and 3 to come.

Gonna be a busy day.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you I appreciate that.

Smiley Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Assertions about Rosenstein here.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I can see the string pullers allowing Trump to take the next four years, and just use that time as a little vacation. It's the middle managers that are being tossed under the bus right now, and it's those people that are causing these problems. The actual elites have always taken cover when the heat gets turned up, it's how they survive. The middle people like the Clintons, Soros, and such are the ones that do the dirty work and need to be thrown in jail or exposed. If they get exposed the elites will just have them killed, if they get arrested they will also just be killed, but if the public can be informed of what they did, and who was behind their actions then maybe just maybe the elites will go underground long enough for a few generations to enjoy some peace.

A couple thoughts.
Trump did that interview during the summer/late summer where he said the people responsible for this are people we've never heard of...which is very telling.
Second thought: while we all know Lin Wood isn't crazy and reptiles are real, I suspect he may be using that as a distraction to keep people out of the way for whatever information gathering that is probably occuring we know nothing about. He may be pushing some one in an uncomfortable position and it may not be who he's naming.

Just my .02. It's probably wrong but when I was thinking about Lin's actions and trying to figure a motive that's the only thing I came up with that makes reasonable sense. It's a good strategy. He gets the attention of whack-job media swallowers and poking some one else at the same time.

Plus, it's fun watching all these people think baby eating and lizards don't excist. Lmfao Imagine walking through life every day with your soy latte and rainbow hair thinking interdeminsional lizards aren't real.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join