It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They truly ARE stupid, just like people that shout the "no evidence" mantra.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: IAMTAT

who is that?

Don't know.
Related to this, perhaps...
twitter.com...

That developing story is gaining so much traction, Google search is hiding all references.

Found this on DuckDuckGo: itnshow.com... pany-leonardo-implicated/

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
There is no continued blatant cheating by democrats there's no cheating in the presidential election! It's all in your head! There's absolutely no proof!

originally posted by: pteridine

I can't believe you're actually suggesting that here in America. My God.Wtf is wrong with you?

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I cant understand why the military wasnt used to monitor the vote and count, in fact, every future election should have them in place.

I think that the suggestion has to do with the continued blatant cheating by the democrats. Perhaps hand count only of paper ballots with US marshals or deputized DHS agents would work.

You forgot the "la la la I can't hear you" part. From an earlier post...

Kanekoa on Twitter: "14/ On Christmas Eve, we met with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago and informed him that he is getting the affidavits of the people involved. We need the grassroot army like never before because the people who thought they stole the election have lost & they don't know it yet.πŸ”» t.co..." / Twitter

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Obama diverted funds to pay for the scam. Documented evidence. Run Hussein, Run!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

IWe are just getting my favorite part.

Pm for you as well

edit on 5-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There is no continued blatant cheating by democrats there's no cheating in the presidential election! It's all in your head! There's absolutely no proof!

I can't believe you're actually suggesting that here in America. My God.Wtf is wrong with you?

I cant understand why the military wasnt used to monitor the vote and count, in fact, every future election should have them in place.

I think that the suggestion has to do with the continued blatant cheating by the democrats. Perhaps hand count only of paper ballots with US marshals or deputized DHS agents would work.

....and how do you know this? What is your source that makes you so 100% sure?

edit on 1/5/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added another pic

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We can watch the cheating in real time, you can't LOOSE votes in real time updates, yet twice we have video proof of the cheating. The hammer must fall.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

They truly ARE stupid, just like people that shout the "no evidence" mantra.

It will be interesting to see what level and type of coverage CNN and MSNBC and FoxNews devote to the overall event tomorrow in D.C.. Trump speaks at 11:00am. Joint session of Congress convenes at 1:00pm (Eastern Time).

link   

Yeah, that I can understand.

I never thought about the 'sting' being still ongoing. I'd of thought protecting the vote with this one would have been paramount, but as they say 'these people are stupid', so if they're willing to dig that hole deeper, using the same methods, then let them.

Good point Rel.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
We can watch the cheating in real time, you can't LOOSE votes in real time updates, yet twice we have video proof of the cheating. The hammer must fall.

This makes it even more likely that Georgia will NOT be certified for Biden tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Don't forget the newcomer...

@Space Force

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

The coincidences and irony are in full flow.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, FOLLOWed them all after your post.

This is an interesting tweet from Marine Corps 4 hours ago:

β€œThere has been an overwhelming excitement to receiving the suppressors, which we anticipate will serve as an effective capability for the warfighter.”

– CWO4 David Tomlinson
Infantry weapons officer, @MCSC_Quantico

Receiving the suppressors = Taking the VOTE SUPPRESSORS into custody?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Is that why the PA legislature just asked for more time to investigate the certification?
Is that why Ms Ruby freeman was filling out ballots and posted a video to her facebook?
is that why they pulled out cases from under a table matching the description of cases used to house test ballots? this description was given under oath.

The facts are they was a 2800% increase for mail in ballots in PA while the average through out the country was no where near that.

finally California has 80% turnout, New york had a 65% turn out Ohio had around 70% and that trend goes on and on. So how do you get to 94 percent voter turnout nation wide if the the individual states never reach the threshold?

It was a con job by the dems that has been enabled by the GOPe

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

@CodeMonkeyZ
MOAB
MOAB
MOAB
Three.
Soon.
12:38 AM Β· Jan 6, 2021

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
Getting a little heated in Penn - What are you hearing FF ?

PhillyInquirer: Watch the wild video of Republicans removing Lt. Gov. @JohnFetterman
(D-PA) from the Pennsylvania State Senate:

Well worth watching...

That was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Might be an interesting point in the evening for an Italian Leonardo satellite to get taken out by Space Force?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

This isn't in my head:

streamable.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Re CAPS in @codemonkeyz's MOAB tweet:

Three IT ACRONYMS for MTS:

Microsoft Transaction Server (Microsoft)
Manitoba Telecom Services
Mobile TeleSystems (GSM cellular operator in Central and Eastern Europe)

MMMTS... MM = Multimedia?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Might be an interesting point in the evening for an Italian Leonardo satellite to get taken out by Space Force?

Ya know that is interesting. You've probably seen various news articles on fireballs/meteors crashing down all over the world the past several months. Perhaps some of that 'debris' is from satellites.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join