It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is fascinating. The whole situation sounds really fragile. So many moving parts. If I were Trump I would go scorched earth and burn everything to the ground.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SAVE before Gone.
vocaroo.com...

Yes.... bring the entire diseased corrupt temple down on their heads..... to quote Gerard Butler!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: IAMTAT

who is that?

Don't know.
Related to this, perhaps...
twitter.com...

Yep! twitter.com... is an excellent written summary of what's being said in the audio here: vocaroo.com...

Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yikes!! I thought you had a thread on P2 but I may be confusing them with something else.

All Roads Lead To Rome...

Recall the article
Oc chionero Files, Operation Charlemagne, The Silent Ones by NeonRevolt.

The OCCHIONERO CONSPIRACY: How Obama and Renzi colluded to frame Trump using the innocent Giulio Occhionero

"Explosive: Obama and Renzi, former PM of Italy orchestrated the theft of the U.S. election from President Trump. Stephan Serafini coordinated with General Claudio Graziano, a board member of Leonardo. Italian intelligence provided the U.S. w/ documents, calls/photos of CIA Agents. Leonardo S.p.A - Aerospace, Defense & Security. Italian Military uses #Leonardo Satellite Communications. PRISMA Satellite is a program of the Italian Space Agency (ASI)."
Checkout @QBlueSky first 8 posts. (Link is to Gab.com)

I'm getting the vibe that the secret Aerospace MIC is deeply involved with the election shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: IAMTAT

who is that?

Don't know.
Related to this, perhaps...
twitter.com...

Maria Zack; CEO Quantum Solutions Software. Pray she is, and remains, safe. (not confirmed as yet)

Maria Zack Linkedin
edit on 5-1-2021 by Auntie Matter because: not confirmed

edit on 5-1-2021 by Auntie Matter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Eyes On

www.airforce-technology.com...
airforce-technology.com/projects/ac-130j-ghostrider-aircraft/

edit on 5-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

If I were President Trump, I'd order the Military to seize the Georgia votes and all equipment and comms, immediately the count reaches 100% - before anyone can shred or burn anything!
edit on 5-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I cant understand why the military wasnt used to monitor the vote and count, in fact, every future election should have them in place.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Roger that FF.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I can't believe you're actually suggesting that here in America. My God.Wtf is wrong with you?

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

I cant understand why the military wasnt used to monitor the vote and count, in fact, every future election should have them in place.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Good call.... although it makes me wonder why that wont happen? Because im guessing it wont...

link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

We're watching a movie.

link   
Somebody said 5,000 votes just vanished for Perdue in real time and posted a link of the video. You had to be quick to catch it. Would they really try the same shenanigans again?!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I can't believe you're actually suggesting that here in America. My God.Wtf is wrong with you?

I think that the suggestion has to do with the continued blatant cheating by the democrats. Perhaps hand count only of paper ballots with US marshals or deputized DHS agents would work.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
A lot of focus on Team Trump & other patriot sources (good)
Missing valuable information by not focusing equal attention on MI
These pages offer direct & reliable sources of information
@USArmy
@USNavy
@usairforce
@USMC
@USCG
@SpaceForceDoD

If the Armed forces are "The Saviors of mankind" then why do they not have MILLION of Re-Tweets by the MANY within this movement?

@LovesTheLight - LET'S ROLL 93

Army Cloud Plan outlines the #USArmy’s vision for how it intends to use the cloud to ensure Army warfighting forces are stronger, better armed, and more skilled than their adversaries.
- Army Outlines Cloud Plan on Jan 5 = GA Runoff Election on Jan 5
- Nov 3 - Jan 4 : US Election Fraud 101 class given by TEAM TRUMP to teach us
- Jan 5 : FINAL EXAM
- New + old eyes ready to see, comprehend, & speak up about GA in real time?
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM

edit on 5-1-2021 by brewtiger because: Thanks ETMN - added Space Force

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There is no continued blatant cheating by democrats there's no cheating in the presidential election! It's all in your head! There's absolutely no proof!

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: MayRenee

I think that the suggestion has to do with the continued blatant cheating by the democrats. Perhaps hand count only of paper ballots with US marshals or deputized DHS agents would work.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When you see "98% reported", that's just an estimate. It generally refers to the percentage of precincts that have turned in their vote totals. In Wisconsin, I saw that number at "99% Reported" at 3:00am on November 3rd election night. Trump was 90,000 votes ahead of Biden. The FoxNews China-collaborator said more votes were being found in Milwaukee (Wisconsin's biggest city). By 4:00am, Trump was behind by 20,000...and the percent reporting suddenly hit 100%.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

I only meant as a way of policing every aspect of the vote as the people assigned cant seem to get near the count.

Equal monitoring is the issue, the army would at least enforce that, I'd expect.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Somebody said 5,000 votes just vanished for Perdue in real time and posted a link of the video. You had to be quick to catch it. Would they really try the same shenanigans again?!

twitter.com...

"THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID". How many times did Q utter those prophetic words?

link   
this kind of un-american...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

CaF, the only reason I can think of is that POTUS WANTED them to cheat again because if he can show the cheat recorded twice (thrice if you include 2018) then the most severe penalty has to be applied - not a one-off mistake... proven and recorded multiple times!

I presume multiple attempts also helps PROVE CONSPIRACY by other countries?

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join