It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Almost 7 pounds of perfection made it home the day before Christmas Eve!! 🥰

The kind of tough the future generations gonna need if we gotta continue fighting these dang LIZARDS!!!
👌🏼⚡️👻

Keep these sassy, but completely effective memes common’ anons!

a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh Wow, congrats Mommy..
So nice to see you, lol, and just in time ! We’re going to Keep our Freedom for all our babies, and I bet yours is adorable ! One of my best Friends was born on 12-23, buds since junior high, lol, we talked for hours this morning about Q and politics, her and hubby love hearing about all the things I’ve learned here. A Capricorn girl, down to Earth, smart, witty, creative, loving, loyal friend. The synchronicity of having one of my favorite poster’s baby born on her B-day, is a little wink from Heaven

Feeling very sentimental tonight, and strangely as anxious as I am to see how things unfold tomorrow, my thoughts are with everyone that has been fighting this undeclared War. I’m praying for those in harm’s way, our Warriors, that deal with the most unimaginable evils, the Patriot’s that never cease to amaze me in all the ways they use their unique skills to contribute to Humanity and Freedom, and last but not least all my Frens on ATS....Heartfelt Thank-You to ATS owner’s for creating such an awesome space for minds to share and blossom, keeping the lights on, dealing with all us loonies and finding a new buyer so ATS can live on. Happy Trail’s on your future adventures.

OK gang, tomorrow, 10 days of darkness, the 20th ? We’ll see soon
Sure would be great if CT, Lance, Allanon and other’s that backed off from the thread would stop by and wave Hello, whatever happens, OUR ENERGY TOGETHER is very Special and Powerful !

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've captured evidence of Perdue's numbers going down by taking screenshots every few mins... anyone able to get it in right hands - whilst I continue screen shotting?

For example:

01:20EST/0620GMT

Count by map is 2,191,369

01:24EST/06:24GMT

Count by map is 2,191,291 = minus 78

0136EST/)6:36GMT

Count by map is 2,191,362

edit on 6-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank-you for the CodeMonkey link.

He's getting one MOAB setup for publication now: twitter.com...

I hope he's well-grounded enough to know what a real MOAB is to Q followers.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Make that thrice, panoz77!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Executive Order Addressing the Threat Posed By Applications and Other Software Developed or Controlled By Chinese Companies Issued on: January 5, 2021

Additional steps to EO 13873 so ordered.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) The following actions shall be prohibited beginning 45 days after the date of this order, to the extent permitted under applicable law: any transaction by any person, or with respect to any property, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, with persons that develop or control the following Chinese connected software applications, or with their subsidiaries, as those transactions and persons are identified by the Secretary of Commerce (Secretary) under subsection (e) of this section: Alipay, CamScanner, QQ Wallet, SHAREit, Tencent QQ, VMate, WeChat Pay, and WPS Office.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is your URL in clickable form.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Check out his followers tally. 👀👀👀

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
LIN WOOD is intentionally distracting people, for some reason.

He posts this: twitter.com...

If you research it, you find this: www.myrtlebeachonline.com...

A Nothing Burger. I refuse to believe Lin is cracking up, so I'm convincing myself he's playing an important role in the movie.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Mine was clickable. I tested it. But, if this is as big as we think/hope it is, the more times its repeated, the better!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaworu

Check out his followers tally. 👀👀👀

Re: twitter.com...

Wow...553,000 followers. Over 1/2 million. That's more than Joe Biden has.

Ron (CodeMonkey) called Congressman Jim Jordan in late November and sent him information about Dominion vote switching.

edit on 1/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ok, YOUVE GOT TO READ THIS!

lacrunadellago.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

banned.video...

Gen Flynn: "On a scale of 1 to 10 will Donald Trump be the next president, I say a 10, without a doubt."

edit on 6-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jan 5th
0 Posts.
18 POTUS tweets; 6 retweets, 3 video tweets,
Total 18

KU V20.05 05012021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
5x 13, 17,
4x 10,
3x 2, 53, 114, 1314, 1814, 2514, 3014

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Pretty damning isnt it, I wasnt aware of switzerlands involvement ........ I shouldn't be surprised seeing as they are the worlds bankers. In this case all roads seem to lead to Rome ........ and Germany ..... and Iran ....... and.........

Does it ever end!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Mine was clickable. I tested it. But, if this is as big as we think/hope it is, the more times its repeated, the better!

Care,

I would agree with you, but wonder if I lie at this point and try to make you look bad ... will I get elected to office as a Demofraud politician?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Well in reference to my last post on the P2 and Black Hand, well if the Swiss are being named that means the Morgan Banking org, so now it comes down to that group that was behind the Eugenics and NAZI movement in the US and Germany back in the 1920s. It looks like we have four of the five fingers of the Black Hand in motion. Again the last time this happened was right at the start of WWI. We all need to be extra vigilant.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Not to be a downer, but this story is going to need more legs than one online media firm and a blogger.

It is very possible the information is true. If in fact servers were seized and physical, irrefutable evidence is held, then the story may be provable. But without that kind of evidence, this will get steamrolled and buried by the Barry Protectors.

The system is more or less moving full tilt to put Biden into office. The only hope I have at this point is that there is a squabble regarding counting of electors with an eye to what is going on in Arizona and Pennsylvania.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Personally I want to hear more about the Paragon raid yesterday. What else was found, who was suppose to be there, and if Bidens' boys are directly connected to this then is Joe?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, do we even know if that raid really took place? Not trying to be a wiseguy, just haven't seen any mention of it other than what is presented on social media.

One thing that seemed absurd to me was the report of special operators coming from a base in Asia (or the Pacific) to do the raid. Why? The USA has special operators a lot closer to Ukraine than the other side of the world.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join