It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's not Italy, its P2. P2 needs to be hammered by both the legal system and the public in order to expose them.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Which is why now "he will no longer dine alone with a woman" other than his wife. He never wants to gets tipsy and slip up again. His wife probably already knows about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What is P2?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
SAVE before Gone.
vocaroo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

who is that?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What is P2?

A pseudo-masonic lodge P2 (Propaganda Due)

Propaganda Due

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state" or a "shadow government". The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services (at the time SISDE, SISMI and CESIS).

Apparently the group still exists under a different name.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Wow ..... the information here, if verified, should seal the deal alone. This should not, in any way, be overlooked by anyone ..... well worth a listen.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

who is that?

Don't know.
Related to this, perhaps...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What is P2?

Propaganda Due ( P2) was a Masonic lodge under the Grand Orient of Italy, founded in 1877. Its Masonic charter was withdrawn in 1976, and it transformed into a clandestine, pseudo-Masonic, ultraright organization operating in contravention of Article 18 of the Constitution of Italy that banned secret associations. In its latter period, during which the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state" or a "shadow government". The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, members of parliament, industrialists, and military leaders—including Silvio Berlusconi, who later became Prime Minister of Italy; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services (at the time SISDE, SISMI and CESIS).

These people are a real piece of work, they seem to have been under the control of the Black Hand right before The Great War (WWI).

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Check again. It's changing rapidly[ Dekalb is the largest county in Atlanta. Predominately democrat. And then more mail in ballots, military, will be added in the morning.quote]originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
From an analyst at The Economist...

"@gelliottmorris
Folks, it's over. We have enough returns to project that both Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff will win their Senate runoffs in Georgia, giving Democrats control of the US Senate.
10:10 PM · Jan 5, 2021

Really? Both Purdue and Loeffler are winning by 3 pts with 80% in...
edit on 5-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Correct, and this messed with election is ripe with their MO. Given how badly certain members of congress had to go to Italy right before the massive global shut down happened, also puts this group as well as the Chinese Green Dragon and Knights of Malta in play. From what I understand that's at least three of the five fingers of the Black hand at play in undermining the US elections. If the Morgan Banking group and that group that operated the NAZI movement in the US then Germany in the 1920s then we have full on Black Hand in play. The last time this many fingers of the group were at play WWI happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is fascinating. The whole situation sounds really fragile. So many moving parts. If I were Trump I would go scorched earth and burn everything to the ground.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SAVE before Gone.
vocaroo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No idea if this has been posted.

Statement from Trump regarding Pence for tomorrow

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm getting a lil spooked here TAT. I'm only alive because a director of Leonardo in the late 50s persuaded my ma to leave her clerical position there to spend 3 months as an au pair to an english family - so she would get proficient enough to write and translate letters in english for him, with a promotion from the pool, when she returned... problem was she met my dad and never went back!

He even paid for her airfare over here and wouldn't let her pay it back when she resigned.

Synchronicity that she only told me the above the day before Christmas Eve.

ETA - Saved your link and the webpage of the aforementioned. Interesting that they don't have a locations sub page.

edit on 5-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Wow ..... the information here, if verified, should seal the deal alone. This should not, in any way, be overlooked by anyone ..... well worth a listen.

Whats the summary as i can't listen to it now.

Is it more than just hearsay and who is involved in the discussion and whats the proof to back it up?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SAVE before Gone.
vocaroo.com...

I'm listening. Sounds intriguing. Will look for a written summary. Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Its naming names, who arranged what with who and how. It couldn't be laid out clearer from an investigation point of view. The trails are all there to follow. Even talk of agents pictures appearing online etc.

I would say it is a very very strong piece of evidence. If this doesnt help..... it's a lost cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
No idea if this has been posted.

Statement from Trump regarding Pence for tomorrow

twitter.com...

Excellent. Thank-you!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Georgia fix is in:

a) Last time I looked at 90% votes in, Perdue was 104k votes ahead and Leoffler 72k ahead,

b) Current position at 95%; Perdue 383 votes ahead, Leoffler losing by 35k!

Bigger

Source fox news

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join