It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
Pence just told Trump that he lost, and that there's nothing he will be able to do about it. If I knew how to put a link up I would fit a link up but Google it

Nothing can stop what is coming: justthenews.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Pence just told Trump that he lost, and that there's nothing he will be able to do about it. If I knew how to put a link up I would fit a link up but Google it

Let me guess ... "An anonymous source said ......" Lol

abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org... 2086&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16099000099135&_ct=1609900050879&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https %3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FPolitics%2Flive-updates%2F2020-election-results-transition%2F%3Fid%3D75022086

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The certification might be late, but it will take place. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Actually I think it’s the “Breaking 911” Twitter account. LOL.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Because today is 1-5-2021, add that and you get 2027, 2027 is the year of the goat, goat rhymes with moat. A moat will allow unprecedented events to enter. Enter rhymes with Center. 2 + 2 is 4.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The certification might be late, but it will take place. a reply to: carewemust

A very politically smart contributor to this thread has said several times that we're headed for a scenario where neither Trump or Biden has 270 electoral votes. It's looking more like that may be the case.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I could've seen it in the beggining, the first three years while Q was still dropping reserchable information.

Info about Q is pretty much everywhere by now. Maybe thats why the site has to be sold

link   
Anybody else think that the Republicans were promised the GA Senate seats in the Election Fraud deal? After all, we have to maintain the Uniparty grip on America. A Dem ran House, Senate and White House is bad for business.

It’s all about checks and balances, you see...

link   

Because today is 1-5-2021, add that and you get 2027, 2027 is the year of the goat, goat rhymes with moat. A moat will allow unprecedented events to enter. Enter rhymes with Center. 2 + 2 is 4.

What decipher system are you using? Sounds intriguing.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Trolling is fun!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Anything is possible to stop President Trump from draining the global swamp.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
South Park, the Chewbacca Defense

originally posted by: carewemust

What decipher system are you using? Sounds intriguing.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Jan 6 is feast of the Epiphany.

“Epiphany” means “manifestation.”

It comes from Greek roots that mean "to show, to display" (phainein) and "on, to" (epi-).

An epiphany is thus a time when something is shown, displayed, or manifested to an audience.
Epiphany

The Icon of Theophany (Eastern Christianity) (5 min)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Im still catching up so if already posted I apologize. These were sent to me in my private messages on Twit from one of the map makers. So I cant exactly link them. Im also waiting to see if she will send me the large file for the graphic one. This below is the small file so it doesnt enlarge real well. Will post the other when I hear back.

The Totals now as of end of December 2020 = 222,286 / with 5,757 newly added

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Random thought.

Possible that Pence recuses himself from the proceedings due to conflict of interest and allows Grassley to move up?

The Lude media post earlier was interesting with regard to Pence. The description was of an uptight image conscious dogooder whose transgression(s) the CCP are exploiting are not much in the scheme of things.

Can some of his ilk be so out of touch with the planetary reality that revealing a dalliance with a young girl not his wife is more terrifying the selling out all of Humanity?

In a few hours we'll know.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Moar;

California's 55 electoral votes for Biden suddenly targeted in brand-new action

It calls for the decertification of the election results, pending an audit of the ballots.

Moar;

DrPaulGosar

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Random thought.

Possible that Pence recuses himself from the proceedings due to conflict of interest and allows Grassley to move up?

The Lude media post earlier was interesting with regard to Pence. The description was of an uptight image conscious dogooder whose transgression(s) the CCP are exploiting are not much in the scheme of things.

Can some of his ilk be so out of touch with the planetary reality that revealing a dalliance with a young girl not his wife is more terrifying the selling out all of Humanity?

In a few hours we'll know.

As I interpreted it...Pence just had an single affair with an adult woman. Though, to him, this is an ultimate embarrassment.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

17 minutes

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am holding my head up high in pride right now my fellow Patriots.

I entered the LCBO tonight without a mask on my face tonight for the very first time - deliberately.

No more masks. No more lockdowns.

Time to fight back Patriots.

I was at the cash and had to actually point out to the girl that I wasn't wearing a mask, and she was like, "Oh, I didn't even notice."

WTF?!

Really?

NO. MORE. MASK.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join