It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

Do you have any real world experience working in a SCIF/classified environment? Like, Red Light of Doom and all that good stuff?

For when you're speaking too loudly?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Amen!!
gab.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: pteridine

I have skirted the edge of despair more times than I care to admit because I have absolutely no patience. But somehow, right when I'm at the point of giving up, I always manage to pull myself back. Or lately, I've been getting pep talks that help me pull myself back. After I have my temper tantrum, I wipe my tears, get up and fight again

Whatever you do, don't let yourself fall into the black pit of hopelessness. Even if you feel like you're submerged in the darkest of oceans... tether yourself to the light so you have a way to pull yourself back out if you sink too low. Don't let yourself drown

No chance of that. I parallel process my life's worries and move the most important at a given time to the forefront while just watching the others. Feeling sorry for myself is a non-starter as I have seen so many other souls in situations that seem to be the universe ganging up on them. I am fortunate compared to most others, running through the raindrops to fulfill an unknown destiny. It may be as simple as just being in a place that allowed someone of importance to get to where they were needed or do what they had to do. An uncredited walk-on as an extra on the stage of the world.

As to the situation with Dark to Light, I plan to give it the best shot I can given my limitations. Whatever the outcome, the Q phenom has enlightened many, which is a good thing. Posters on this board are more capable than I and provide information and interpretations that I am unable to provide.

Stay the course.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Looked to me like the type of casket a traitor would be buried in.

lol.

IKEA flatpack.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have that same feeling I used to have before Christmas morning.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
CCP has a video tape of Pence?
twitter.com...

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0803699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Nothing can be released before the polls close in Georgia this evening. Don't want Trump supporters in Georgia staying at home, glued to the television.

After that...kaboom!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is anyone actually going? I

Thats a good question. How many ats peeps going?

Im a bit under the weather right now and waiting to see if I got the rona, so I wont be going.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Was Russia working with President Trump to identify Democrat plots?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

It seems they are ready and will control the protests but why one day before the protests mysterious stashes of bricks are being found near a protest site.

Near Freedom Plaza stashes of bricks were left overnight.

Officially they are for construction work.

So let me get this straight, with millions coming to DC, the Mayor shutting down everything, random construction companies decide to put "bricks" by the side of the road??? In all my life I've never seen expensive construction materials placed by the side of the road that were not going in use that day. Stolen is the word that comes to mind.

I would have snapped those up in a second back when I built houses in the city. Building materials are hard to come by downtown. I actually got a few of the new green facia blocks from when College Hall was rebuilt, and used them in my patio. Anybody would grab them, it's the city.

Even funnier example; my buddy Andrew was rehabbing some cheap homes just off of South Broad street, which they close and barricade every New Years for the Mummer's Parade. Damned if I didn't visit his work site and see a half-dozen floor joists that were brightly painted and said "Police" on them. I can't even make this stuff up.

edit on 5-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: lol Chadwick

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How SAGE and the UK media created fear in the British public

Persuasion through shame and approval: Covidiots and heroes

SPI-B psychologists knew that fear on its own would not persuade everyone. Messaging needed to be tailored to take into account different ‘motivational levers.’

Some people will be more persuaded by appeals to play by the rules, some by duty to the community, and some to personal risk.

It therefore suggested using both social approval and disapproval, with compulsion (legislation) as a backup:

It’s exhausting & detrimental to health in dealing with the horrific stupidity of the brainwashed masses these days, especially when it involves close family and friends, who inexplicably think WE ARE the “stupid” or “crazy” tinfoil hat ones for questioning the official, mainstream narrative of covid.

Hello, knuckleheads: What the makes you think that atrocities similar in scope to those of tyrants like Stalin or Hitler, which have been clearly recorded in the history books (not yet erased), cannot be replicated today, in a much more technologically advanced, psychological clandestine manner?
Mass psychosis due to covert hypnotic spells cast upon the sheeple.? Whoever controls the flow of information controls the minds of the global population.
"Who controls the past, controls the future...
Who controls the present controls the past."
- 1984, George Orwell

The Century of the Self is a 2002 British television documentary series by filmmaker Adam Curtis. It focuses on the work of psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Anna Freud, and PR consultant Edward Bernays. In episode one, Curtis says, "This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy."

4 episodes:
"Happiness Machines"
"The Engineering of Consent"
"There is a Policeman Inside All Our Heads; He Must Be Destroyed"
"Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering"

4 hrs: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Look at the number of Trump supporters on this jet headed to Washington DC today.

mobile.twitter.com...

But Joe Biden got more votes than even Barack Obama, LOL.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look at the number of Trump supporters on this jet headed to Washington DC today.

Ha thats nothing.
According to CNN breaking news Joe just had a completely booked flight of his supporters flying in as well. Not even one seat was left open.

edit on 15131America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jan 2021 16:15:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

LOL!

-------------ALSO----------'

With the Kenosha police officer being exonerated today, BLM and antifa idiots now have an excuse to riot and injure people in D.C., and other parts of the country.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"....they won't take it anymore!...."

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q.... FF needs a place in the post inauguration take down.

Thank you. I was just thinking about that. While not "settling", per se, part of what I am doing is closing the door of some of the more time-consuming and soul-sucking part of my litigation/kampf. I'm also raising the bar by suing a former judge-now-mayor for accusing me of a crime at a public meeting. Maybe he forgot that he doesn't enjoy limited immunity anymore. I have the whole thing in writing and on tape. People get sued for this all the time. They did it to my wife when she was a boro Secretary...it landed in Federal court.

These politicians never change when confronted with truth, never admit they were wrong and simply dig in further. My new theory is that a bit of responsibility will exaggerate the person's personality, be it a cop, judge, mayor or someone trying to be all 3 at once.

But, I was thinking about what I will do with my time. I wish I was good enough to work in DC, but I might have to settle for old man stuff. When these old guys with 40 years at the company retire with a gold watch, do they pack up, sell the house and move to Florida? What if they don't like it? That's why I'm getting my feet wet in Florida, to see if I like it enough to say full time. So far, it's pretty good. I think the best lifestyle is actually 2 places; summer and winter, with the "fun" being the ride between them.

That's not my Maserati stuck on the beach, but you see a lot of that in Daytona.

Maybe I could patrol outside Corney's Condo...

edit on 5-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: BONUS

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Looks like Fox News already has the vote totals queued up, then they do a crappy job hiding it.

This is what I see when I go to Fox News main page.

It takes about 20 seconds to load up.

Screen Recording as I see it here

The vote totals appear as if votes are in, then they change, deduct, and all settle at zero.

I cut off 20 seconds from the beginning as the live graphic takes a little while to appear.

ETA: I redid and re-uploaded the recording.

edit on 5-1-2021 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Arizona is preparing to decertify Joe Biden as the winner, if the ongoing audit shows there were too many irregularities.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Anyone else think of the possibility that covid (not as a virus) is a 'team Trump' creation? Lockdowns? Harder for the guilty to escape? Less people on the streets to see certain things etc.? Less people to be in the way. Again I'm sorry if covered, I just don't have the time keep up.

Also any musicians in here? Ever thought of a Q inspired band? I've written some lyrics (couple of songs), not my best works. I play guitar, not so great but good enough that I've played in bands. Music is a great way to spread the word etc. Sort of easy to do now even with the way things are (long distance) Lay down a riff, drummer lay down some drums, vocals etc. I'm into Death Metal and heavier stuff. Keep the faith and good work. Keep fighting no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join