It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flesh699

Anyone ever determine if this is a casket?

twitter.com...

Im going with stacked plywood. Ive moved plenty of it in the past, looks like it to me.

Probably so. Maybe stacked risers from a temp stage or platform.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Call Me Carson. Another Bites the Dust. My son is going to be just so disappointed about this. This is a big deal because he has a huge following and to be faced with abusing his underage fanbase is not going to go down well at all. This is a big deal because his podcasts are all about MineCraft. Now he is being accused of underage grooming. I wonder what the connection is with the Lunch Group.
Minecraft particularly targets underage children and has been a perfect hunting ground. Even as far back as 2017 there were problems.
www.bbc.com...
www.sportskeeda.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 5-1-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: more content

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Clip WTH?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
...And so it begins...Again...

Reports: Dominion Machines Breaking Down in Several Georgia GOP Precincts; Voters Told Workers Will Scan Ballots Later

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ignore the defeatists and keep moving forward.

Yes, move forward!

Q said "you have all you need" Us, the collective "you" If this fails we need to fall back on the fact that the whole q message got out there to people well beyond the life long conspiracy theorists. That is amazing. I don't have actual stats but if you figure trump loses, what happens is half the us population is left unrepresented, that's half the population ready to learn why. What was the percentage of conspiracy theorists in the past? I don't know but it was small compared to now. This is building momentum.

So, trump's half of the population can inspire others to look deeper. You might get another 4 years of ds but there will be a tipping point of awareness. To me that is what q is. It was the helping hand to get a bigger momentum to the tipping point. Q made it exciting because that is the only way people pay attention. We can continue in that light.

link   
Oddity of the day. I went down a rabbit hole because I wanted to confirm something I already knew about the Aloha shirts and all roads led to Devin Burghart. He's been talking about white supremacy for...well he was on C-SPAN about it in 1999, so a long time. His pulse on this and the Proud Boys is uncanny. He seems to have a thing for connecting white supremacy to the tea party (a favorite of Debbie Wasserman Shultz, more on that below), US military, and militias. He is some kind of contributor to Community Change org:

communitychange.org...
petrafoundation.org...

Fun coincidences with people in their organization. Ruthie Epstein (any relation to Jeffrey?) and Becky Wasserman (Debbie Wasserman Shultz has a daughter named Rebecca).
edit on 1/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No offense was taken. Just responding without responding.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

edit on 1/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
1:00am tonight. Water main break. Everybody out...NOW!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

False alarm - turns out Stacy Abrams just tried to flush a McDonalds Filet-o-Fish down the toilet. Again.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I can't wait for tomorrow's festivities!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well this doesn't sound good! Checked it out and being reported in Indian press etc too!

Xi Jinping orders millitary to be ready for war at any moment

Published today.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well this doesn't sound good! Checked it out and being reported in Indian press etc too!

Xi Jinping orders millitary to be ready for war at any moment

Published today.

Rainbows
Jane

Makes one wonder if that raid yesterday in Ukraine at the Paragon property was more about China than Biden, or are they same thing when it comes to international crimes?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

4th January 2018;

www.theguardian.com...

Does History keep repeating ??

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Shouldn't ALL militaries be ready for war at any moment?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Harvard University uncovers DNA switch that controls genes for whole-body regeneration

What we found is that this one master gene comes on...and that's activating genes that are turning on during regeneration," Gehrke said. "Basically, what's going on is the non-coding regions are telling the coding regions to turn on or off, so a good way to think of it is as though they are switches."

t turns out that Egr, the master gene, and the other genes that are being turned on and off downstream are present in other species, including humans," Gehrke said.

But the question is: If humans can turn on Egr, and not only turn it on, but do it when our cells are injured, why can't we regenerate?" Srivastava said. "The answer may be that if EGR is the power switch, we think the wiring is different. What EGR is talking to in human cells may be different than what it is talking to in the three-banded panther worm, and what Andrew has done with this study is come up with a way to get at this wiring. So we want to figure out what those connections are, and then apply that to other animals, including vertebrates that can only do more limited regeneration."

ScienceDaily

How sharks could help us regrow our own human teeth

Scientists have found that humans and sharks share the same gene network that allow sharks to regrow their teeth. We could have the ability to regrow our teeth if we can find a way to switch these genes on. These genes in people die off or break down after our milk teeth and our adult teeth grow. There is a possibility we can re-invigorate them with future dental therapies. This could change dentistry forever. Since we have the same genes to make teeth, we also have a regenerative program. The study was done by researchers from the Department of Animal and Plant Sciences from the University of Sheffields, led by Gareth Fraser.

source

I'm not sure about this secret tech that involves blood transfusion or being submerged in a liquid. That sounds pretty invasive. I would opt for noninvasive procedures that work with tge electromagnetic field

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
I wouldn't know, the link I gave was to today and covered in other Indian papers etc if you do a search.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I have skirted the edge of despair more times than I care to admit because I have absolutely no patience. But somehow, right when I'm at the point of giving up, I always manage to pull myself back. Or lately, I've been getting pep talks that help me pull myself back. After I have my temper tantrum, I wipe my tears, get up and fight again

Whatever you do, don't let yourself fall into the black pit of hopelessness. Even if you feel like you're submerged in the darkest of oceans... tether yourself to the light so you have a way to pull yourself back out if you sink too low. Don't let yourself drown

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I'm not sure about this secret tech that involves blood transfusion or being submerged in a liquid. That sounds pretty invasive. I would opt for noninvasive procedures that work with tge electromagnetic field

I've read somewhere that one of the main hurdles to regeneration (like if you lost an arm) is the coagulation of blood into a scab which stops the bleeding. It also stops other cells from reaching the required destination to repair.

If you are submerged in water or liquid though, while you are bleeding, a lot of things happen differently. Especially if that liquid or water lacks dissolved oxygen. Things are allowed to play out differently and can probably be more controlled. However, then the special liquid might just be a pool of blood. Maybe then its about pressure. You wont bleed out if the liquid you are in is equal pressure as your own blood pressure.

So if there was some advanced technology for regeneration, I could see how being submerged in liquid of some sort may be involved.
edit on 5-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Digested or undigested? Watch the water!

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

False alarm - turns out Stacy Abrams just tried to flush a McDonalds Filet-o-Fish down the toilet. Again.

edit on 1/5/2021 by Caled because: Because I couldn't resist. =)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This thread is like cold reading a South Park episode lol.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join