It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flesh699

Anyone ever determine if this is a casket?

twitter.com...

I say building materials.

Sheets of something that have shifted from being perfectly stacked.

Ornate coffins have concave and convex profiles on their edges, but they always mirror eachother and are never "offset" like in the clip. Check left v right.
edit on 5/1/2021 by nerbot because: spellig

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So we’re about to use our collective energy to divert to a less stupid timeline, tomorrow, right? Right? RIGHT???!?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I assume there will be a senate debate and a house debate? Grassley says he will preside over the Senate debate when Mike Pence needs to go to private meetings.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Photo: Stashes Of Bricks Are Being Found In DC Near Freedom Plaza – Officially They Are For Construction Work But Locals Say They Were Left There Over Night

It seems they are ready and will control the protests but why one day before the protests mysterious stashes of bricks are being found near a protest site.

Near Freedom Plaza stashes of bricks were left overnight.

Officially they are for construction work.

We contacted several construction companies about procedures for unloading construction material.

The conclusion is that material is never just left out on the street, the truck comes in and workers unload it for multiple reasons first is insurance no one wants to be sued and second why buy it and leave it out to be stolen. Pavers come shrink wrapped on a pallet stacked. Never in bags like this. Also, you’ll need a permit to store materials on the street, and they would have to have some sort of barricade around them.

These bricks and other pallets of bricks in DC should be removed as they can be used as a deadly weapon if protests turn violent.

As we know bricks were used in the past riots by Antifa to riot and attack the police.

www.rightjournalism.com... say-they-were-left-there-over-night/

So let me get this straight, with millions coming to DC, the Mayor shutting down everything, random construction companies decide to put "bricks" by the side of the road??? In all my life I've never seen expensive construction materials placed by the side of the road that were not going in use that day. Stolen is the word that comes to mind.

Reports there are "let me see your papers" blockades in the area.

This is so great, full blown third world country coup tactics happening in a battle with Patriots, C_A, CCP, MB, BLM/ANTIFA goons, DC swamp creatures, pedophiles, satanists and the all important Pronoun Police!

What a timeline it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

twitter.com...

Ornate coffins have concave and convex profiles on their edges, but they always mirror eachother and are never "offset" like in the clip. Check left v right.

Looked to me like the type of casket a traitor would be buried in.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

So we’re about to use our collective energy to divert to a less stupid timeline, tomorrow, right? Right? RIGHT???!?

Good choices SG - timed perfectly with my reply to F. How's the young'n...?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS = CIA NEW LOOK

The B&W photos & logos messaging reminds me of the Dystopian movie, "The Giver" (2014), where they all (except one) view their little world as black & white; no color as they are given a daily vax to prevent/block all human emotions & color.

C-eye-A diversity...Diversion.

Order of Assassins, one can trace this ancient order all the way up through the Templars to the inner working assassin techniques of the C-eye-A.

The 'Old Man' Hassani Sabbah (Persian), also known as 'Lord of the Mountain', formed an elite secret society called the School of the Hashishi (“Assassins”), the "hashshāshīn" (hashish smokers or users), pronounced the same as "Assasiyeen" which in Arabic means "Guardians" - Guardians of the secrets.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I know. That makes me nervous. And most of the good guys won't be armed due to DC law, and those that are may get arrested. And in case nobody noticed, the DC mayor called up the National Guard (which I consider martial law), but ordered that they also will be unarmed.

a reply to: Caled

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon says all hell is going to break loose in Washington DC tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

twitter.com...

Looked to me like the type of casket a traitor would be buried in.

This is the type of casket we need for more than a few people in government:

edit on 5-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Regarding DECLAS, does anyone know if Martial Law would change how/by whom classified info is declassified?
Scenario: Cruz’s proposed committee takes 10 days to look at fraud, martial law is declared to keep the peace for 10 days, classified info acquired and released within those ten days assuming ML allows a clearer path to such info?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fine, then I withdraw my offer to provide the tow cable; but, I will call the GM of Iowa and insist that Grassley be kept within the bounds of his cable tow. Somebody's gotta' keep that cranky old man (Grassley, not our beloved COM) on his leash!

edit on 5-1-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That's why you take them and build stuff at your house with them. Nobody would dare claim to be responsible for them.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Photo: Stashes Of Bricks Are Being Found In DC Near Freedom Plaza – Officially They Are For Construction Work But Locals Say They Were Left There Over Night

It seems they are ready and will control the protests but why one day before the protests mysterious stashes of bricks are being found near a protest site.

Near Freedom Plaza stashes of bricks were left overnight.

Officially they are for construction work.

We contacted several construction companies about procedures for unloading construction material.

The conclusion is that material is never just left out on the street, the truck comes in and workers unload it for multiple reasons first is insurance no one wants to be sued and second why buy it and leave it out to be stolen. Pavers come shrink wrapped on a pallet stacked. Never in bags like this. Also, you’ll need a permit to store materials on the street, and they would have to have some sort of barricade around them.

These bricks and other pallets of bricks in DC should be removed as they can be used as a deadly weapon if protests turn violent.

As we know bricks were used in the past riots by Antifa to riot and attack the police.

www.rightjournalism.com... say-they-were-left-there-over-night/

So let me get this straight, with millions coming to DC, the Mayor shutting down everything, random construction companies decide to put "bricks" by the side of the road??? In all my life I've never seen expensive construction materials placed by the side of the road that were not going in use that day. Stolen is the word that comes to mind.

Reports there are "let me see your papers" blockades in the area.

This is so great, full blown third world country coup tactics happening in a battle with Patriots, C_A, CCP, MB, BLM/ANTIFA goons, DC swamp creatures, pedophiles, satanists and the all important Pronoun Police!

What a timeline it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I really have no idea what your point is other than chastising me on your assumption that I don't check new threads...which I do. Regardless of which you are implying I should not post here if there is some other thread somewhere.......or have I got that wrong?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Get your riot gear ready for tomorrow folks.

twitter.com...

"Let's get ready to rumble!"

Is anyone actually going? I like the idea, and was invited by a pretty girl, but it's a no-go for me.

It's outside of my AO, plus I need to hold the front here at home, which is ablaze. I have 4 lawyers working for me right now, a personal record! We've got local officials destroying documents and ignoring court orders. It's mental....and ironic.

I also have everything, due to their laughable attempts to redact records with a magic marker. As above, so below.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Almost 7 pounds of perfection made it home the day before Christmas Eve!! 🥰

The kind of tough the future generations gonna need if we gotta continue fighting these dang LIZARDS!!!
👌🏼⚡️👻

Keep these sassy, but completely effective memes common’ anons!

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Looks like a flower box to me.

For what it's worth...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: interupt42
Get your riot gear ready for tomorrow folks.

twitter.com...

"Let's get ready to rumble!"

Is anyone actually going? I like the idea, and was invited by a pretty girl, but it's a no-go for me.

It's outside of my AO, plus I need to hold the front here at home, which is ablaze. I have 4 lawyers working for me right now, a personal record! We've got local officials destroying documents and ignoring court orders. It's mental....and ironic.

I also have everything, due to their laughable attempts to redact records with a magic marker. As above, so below.

Q.... FF needs a place in the post inauguration take down.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

They've activated Meatloaf! Sh!t just got real!!!

MEATLOAF- ACTIVATED

???

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join