It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's the scarring. Cool blast from the past article about powdered extra-cellular matrix used to regenerate a finger. Regeneration similar to...lizards...

www.popsci.com...

After that the issue will probably be cells reaching the Hayflick limit.

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I'm not sure about this secret tech that involves blood transfusion or being submerged in a liquid. That sounds pretty invasive. I would opt for noninvasive procedures that work with tge electromagnetic field

I've read somewhere that one of the main hurdles to regeneration (like if you lost an arm) is the coagulation of blood into a scab which stops the bleeding. It also stops other cells from reaching the required destination to repair.

If you are submerged in water or liquid though, while you are bleeding, a lot of things happen differently. Especially if that liquid or water lacks dissolved oxygen. Things are allowed to play out differently and can probably be more controlled. However, then the special liquid might just be a pool of blood. Maybe then its about pressure. You wont bleed out if the liquid you are in is equal pressure as your own blood pressure.

edit on 1/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Right, it is scarring that is the issue. But how the blood clots / scabs controls how the scar forms.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sadly, only one of these is a meme.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
LIVE: MASSIVE "Prayer To Save America" Rally in Washington, DC's Freedom Plaza

a reply to: carewemust
I don't think so. Doesn't look like a coffin to me. Looks like a wooden decoration piece or something. Unless the WH is trolling hardcore I doubt they'd just wheel a coffin around right behind a reporter lmao.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3301699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I must re-watch those two ML... Farenheit 451 left more of a mark in my memory but "Deja Vu" seems more appropriate.

Fahrenheit 451 (1966), based on the 1953 Ray Bradbury novel.

Full movie: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Photo: Stashes Of Bricks Are Being Found In DC Near Freedom Plaza – Officially They Are For Construction Work But Locals Say They Were Left There Over Night

It seems they are ready and will control the protests but why one day before the protests mysterious stashes of bricks are being found near a protest site.

Near Freedom Plaza stashes of bricks were left overnight.

Officially they are for construction work.

We contacted several construction companies about procedures for unloading construction material.

The conclusion is that material is never just left out on the street, the truck comes in and workers unload it for multiple reasons first is insurance no one wants to be sued and second why buy it and leave it out to be stolen. Pavers come shrink wrapped on a pallet stacked. Never in bags like this. Also, you’ll need a permit to store materials on the street, and they would have to have some sort of barricade around them.

These bricks and other pallets of bricks in DC should be removed as they can be used as a deadly weapon if protests turn violent.

As we know bricks were used in the past riots by Antifa to riot and attack the police.

www.rightjournalism.com... say-they-were-left-there-over-night/

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I simply ask - last night / earlier today do you often look down RECENT POST prior to clicking into this Forume;

well heres why I ask such;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Didnt that same thing happen in Dallas during the May BLM protests?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RicketyCricket

Yep. Mysterious stacks of bricks appeared just before several BLM riots last year.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah; I posted telling everyone and anyone with a pickup truck to go get them and build new patios and walkways, and then drink beer on them with their buddies. Building materials are expensive.

originally posted by: Flesh699
Photo: Stashes Of Bricks Are Being Found In DC Near Freedom Plaza – Officially They Are For Construction Work But Locals Say They Were Left There Over Night

It seems they are ready and will control the protests but why one day before the protests mysterious stashes of bricks are being found near a protest site.

Near Freedom Plaza stashes of bricks were left overnight.

Officially they are for construction work.

We contacted several construction companies about procedures for unloading construction material.

The conclusion is that material is never just left out on the street, the truck comes in and workers unload it for multiple reasons first is insurance no one wants to be sued and second why buy it and leave it out to be stolen. Pavers come shrink wrapped on a pallet stacked. Never in bags like this. Also, you’ll need a permit to store materials on the street, and they would have to have some sort of barricade around them.

These bricks and other pallets of bricks in DC should be removed as they can be used as a deadly weapon if protests turn violent.

As we know bricks were used in the past riots by Antifa to riot and attack the police.

www.rightjournalism.com... say-they-were-left-there-over-night/

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank You, Have been keeping a watch on India etc. since those Christian churches were destryed a few years back. Aloso keep up a following with History and Recent Happenings in Asian Armed Forces plus, via Facebook .

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Meatloaf lyrics to "Read 'Em and Weep". I pray that Trump does not loose heart. I can't imagine what he is going through, especially when he knows so much and cannot tell us. He needs a moral booster because we are still here for him and I for one am very, very grateful for all of his hard work and accomplishments.
www.metrolyrics.com...

Have you seen the caravans of Trump supporters heading for D.C.? There are miles and miles and miles of cars waving flags and Trump signs. He KNOWS he is loved, respected....and most admired. He knows the true American patriots are standing with him. He KNOWS. But, prayers and letters and uplifting words need to continue to be sent.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RicketyCricket

Yep. Mysterious stacks of bricks appeared just before several BLM riots last year.

If you are the white house, the secret service, aren't you expecting this and have a plan in place to secure anything like this that is found. They have to know this rally and it's attendees are going to be the biggest target since pearl harbor. They better be careful because if the left is able to interfere with this, best case is anything that might be announced or reveled isn't, worst case is a lot of people get hurt/killed and all hell breaks loose all across this country. Again, I'm sure everyone one of us here has been expecting some problems at this rally, I sure hope they have been as well and I hope the people around the president can be trusted with his safety. I'm not convinced they can put should be.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon says all hell is going to break loose in Washington DC tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I am officially moving the goalpost
I have not seen this mentioned yet but i might have skimmed over it, if mentioned ignore this post.

Was just listening to Dr. Steve Turley's discussion on what choices Pence has before him
One Suggested by Ted Cruz was a commitee be organized for a 10 day full audit.
Anyone else see this as the true 10 days darkness. I can only imagine the @@## enacted by antifa.
youtu.be...

edit on 5-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: forgot my link

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

That would explain the news that the time could be extended till inauguration, it paves the way for this, if it happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It'd be a real shame if those bricks were used against Antifa / BLM and corrupt politicians.

A real shame, I tell ya.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If Pence doesn't show up or steps out and Grassley steps in to allow Biden's confirmation, I promise you I will eat my damned Apron, gold tassels and all!.

edit on 5-1-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join