It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
ffe3301 over on Parler

BigDAnon Saga @Furber is amusing.

JoeM on Parler also suggested the obvious: If we think it is part of the plan it probably isn't at this point.

And, for fun, it seems I found our friend Warrior...

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue Jan 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed imageTerms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Hmmmmm....idk. It was definitely red in the multitude of SCIFs I entered/worked in in my time serving.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

edit on 5-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

From the parler link that TAT posted from E.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Requirements change sometimes.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

Hmmmmm....idk. It was definitely red in the multitude of SCIFs I entered/worked in in my time serving.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Happy New Revolution Eve my favorite funky bunch of Patriots! You guys are awesome! First, I want to apologize for what transpired yesterday. I acted with haste and was wreckless with the volume. I deserve all the heckling for things almost going DEFCON 1. It was a well intended and poorly executed plan. I didn't mean to step on any tows or try to be a gate keeper. So Im picking up what your laying down. But hey, Larp in Larp out. Funny that they never responded. But hey, if that put a stop to it then great.

As for E. Something is definitely coming out regarding Seth Rich. He posted a video on his

video.parler.com...
Remove period in co.m

17 second video of SR headstone with the "D2L" phrase phasing in. I know I'm getting pretty heir in the night up in here! Need to resuscitate the threads spirits. I can only imagine how electric the air is in D.C. I hope that every stays safe. Anyways, I am sorry again to everyone I rubbed the wrong way. I'm going back to the corner with my dunce cap on.
edit on 5-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

a reply to: TXTriker replied
edit on 5-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'd love to hear an Advanced and transparent opinion on what's coming in tonight.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Pictures of Flynn in an interview with alex Jones .... no less..... are being posted on twitter.

Bit of a surprise to be honest.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Please accept Full Apology, for I am Not one to Slide into a Chastisting gutter. I had Noticed how at some stage you could be noted on - yes Another RESECENT FORUM - where Covid 19 is Discussed. I tried to See if you had Read the New article ref, the Virus, had been started on the RECENT FORUM line, a place of multiple choice. I Tried to not add a Misleading sprite upon this Forum....... Now I even though I gave (Eventual Forum I meant) for you and I get knocked;. I am sometimes sorry I try to 'Spread a word or two........' Silence is Godlden.' Bye

Sorry Dashen plus Everyone on this Forum & whoever sees this reply as a waste of space..............I surrender 100%.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Pictures of Flynn in an interview with alex Jones .... no less..... are being posted on twitter.

Bit of a surprise to be honest.

I know there is a bunch of rumors about AJ, DS plant, Mossad etc., but he gave me the red pill....been caff'd to the max ever since! I do think he has a love for the country and supplements. I will say a few of them are awesome though.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What's happening?!!

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
AZ about to decertify...

www.azleg.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Gematria

Mark Of Beast
Vaccination
Joe Biden Beast
A Satanic Mark
J Biden The One
J Biden Satanic
A President
Joseph Fire
Biden True Id
Calculate Name
Biden Hexagram
Decode Lord God
Has Wisdom
Huge Proof
There Is A God
Fear Biden Beast
Beast Is Real
Hell A Real Place
True Beast
A Covid Vaccine
Creation God

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

Hes one person I've avoided if I'm honest, cant put up with his voice for too long. Surprised Flynn agreed to the interview but I guess air needed clearing between them ..... maybe.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Alex Jones is the real deal. He’s the most honest journalist around.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

[Free Speech Systems LLC] ? Q2104

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
LOL. I'm surprised. I loved that video when Flynn snubbed AJ.

Video:

twitter.com...

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Hes one person I've avoided if I'm honest, cant put up with his voice for too long. Surprised Flynn agreed to the interview but I guess air needed clearing between them ..... maybe.

edit on 1/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Something is about to happen:

Zach Vorhies
@Perpetualmaniac
Big exclusive coming in minutes. It’s going to about GA and the DNC is shaking at what’s about to drop.

Get ready!!!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So....haven't seen this brought up, but what if Trump concedes tomorrow? It will likely be one of his largest rallies and likely broadcast by all news stations.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
WATCH This BEFORE January 6th | Rudy Giuliani | Ep. 100

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join