It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Try opening the video from KU's last post. Gone like a freight train. So are all the comments.

But, we remember, don't we.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was musing about the best way to kill this election fiasco our nation is in. We need at least one high level Democrat, beloved by his constituents to step up to the Podium in DC and declare that they have sinned. Announce to the public the error of their ways and then expose the corruption by members of his own party and the press publicly.

It wouldn't be Obama, and certainly not Hillary, as I believe she most likely passed away back in 2016. Even if she is alive, most Democrats probably don't like her anyway. What if Bill Clinton did such a thing? He is looking pretty old and fragile. Maybe Looking to god for absolution of his sins at the end of his days?

This coming from an former president/Democrat would go along way to acceptance for those who refuse to believe the election was a fraudulent sham. The least amount of collateral damage if you will.

Something along these lines would be a fitting beginning to the end of the drama everyone has ben through. Maybe there are other highly respected Democrats that would fit the bill.

That's my musings. A wish list.
edit on 5-1-2021 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
a reply to: carewemust

About the only way I can see this having any positive outcome is if we are still on the plan and everyone is still playing their role;
Declass will happen
Biden will capitulate
Public indictments to follow
Military tribunals due to a collapse/compromised federal court system

I cannot see anyway Biden does not become President unless he has already made a deal and will publicly capitulate

It would make one hell of a movie anyways...

Attempted shoplifting is a slap on the wrist compared to grand larceny...

Biden has to be inaugurated for the go order to be legitimate.
Trump can wipe his hands clean and go on vacation .come back in a few days ready to get American liberties back on track.

...piles of bricks reported in DC construction site without any visible safety barriers.

Back to reading up for me.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I know. That makes me nervous. And most of the good guys won't be armed due to DC law, and those that are may get arrested. And in case nobody noticed, the DC mayor called up the National Guard (which I consider martial law), but ordered that they also will be unarmed.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon says all hell is going to break loose in Washington DC tomorrow.

I posted last week that I was heading to DC tomorrow and, asked if any other members were planning on trying to get there.

I’m pretty sure there were 4 or 5 members that mentioned going or, they knew of others going.

I’m probably going to sound like a looney toon for saying this but, hey, it’s ATS Q thread 33..

I feel as though things are working against me and my plans to get there and the thing is...they really are not subtle

either.
Give me a bit and I will post more

I’m still planning on going , I already tried once but, had to come back home.

I don’t want to say one way or another but, I’m sensing it’s not a good idea for me to go

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I know. That makes me nervous. And most of the good guys won't be armed due to DC law, and those that are may get arrested. And in case nobody noticed, the DC mayor called up the National Guard (which I consider martial law), but ordered that they also will be unarmed.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon says all hell is going to break loose in Washington DC tomorrow.

I posted last week that I was heading to DC tomorrow and, asked if any other members were planning on trying to get there.

I’m pretty sure there were 4 or 5 members that mentioned going or, they knew of others going.

I’m probably going to sound like a looney toon for saying this but, hey, it’s ATS Q thread 33..

I feel as though things are working against me and my plans to get there and the thing is...they really are not subtle

either.

I don’t want to say one way or another but, I’m sensing it’s not a good idea for me to go

Trust your gut. One less Patriot won't make it or break it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Dan Scavino's twitter.

Turn up the volume. If you don't think this man is loved by this country, you're swimming "in the Nile".
edit on 5-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is anyone actually going? I

Thats a good question. How many ats peeps going?

Im a bit under the weather right now and waiting to see if I got the rona, so I wont be going.

I would go but i still have a job (for now) and sole income for our house..

(post by MagesticEsoteric removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

either.

Im in limbo at the moment lol... stuck more or less 😡 but, I’ve definitely learned to trust my self and my intuition over the years.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

either.

Im in limbo at the moment lol... stuck more or less 😡 but, I’ve definitely learned to trust my self and my intuition over the years.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Try opening the video from KU's last post. Gone like a freight train. So are all the comments.

But, we remember, don't we.

He put up a new one...
1776 to January 6th 2021 save our Constitution in DC

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
More Construction Material... link

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm now confused. What do you mean "he put up a new one"?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

either.

President Trump will speak at the Save America rally at 11 a.m. eastern time tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uhhhh... Thats some CYA if Ive ever seen it.

"We did things this way because we had to by law, but if we were wrong, we are happy to send the right people. Thats okay, right guys? Right? Hello? Is this thing on? What was that bright fla..."

Seriously though, that looks like they know theyre about to have a very bright light shining on some very dark corners.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sorry, from the same youtube account ( Mad__ American) as the recent KU drop link. He has a summary and link to his Rumble acct.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The Red light comes on when a person who is not cleared for the information present in the office happens to walk thru.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Really? Did not know. New meaning for "Rig for Red" least to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A few things that have been bugging me:
That map showing which streets in DC are closed
The number of people that will be in that area tomorrow
The rumor that a nuclear bomb is located in the same area
the whole "Dark to Light" motto

I don't know maybe it's just me, but I find this whole thing a bit off putting, and with these items fresh in the public shouldn't somebody be poking around looking for more than just bricks?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Link

Eyes on Ron?

No idea what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join