It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A few ppl on Twitter claim that Assange made bail but I haven't seen confirmation
edit on 4-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
POTUS broke his twitter 7 hour twitter hibernation to tweet, at 18:36:58, when leaving for Georgia rally:

Heading to Georgia now. See you soon!

USUAL DECODES point to posts (over 2 posts!):
7, 12, 18, 34, 37, 51, 58, 636, 751, 1822, 1836, 2336, 3036, 3536, 3658

...of which the following encode Jan 4th in timestamp, chan post number or chan ID:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147167304 📁
Oct 29 2017 20:58:37 (EST)
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147181191 📁
Oct 29 2017 23:26:53 (EST)
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147441378 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:09:55 (EST)
Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?
What is Pelosi’s net worth?
How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going?
Could it protect against prosecution?
How so?
What if John M’s surgery was fake?
Why would this occur?
What could this prevent potentially?
What is the Mayo Clinic?
Who sits on the BOD there?

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147643257 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:12:06 (EST)

>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661332 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:40:27 (EST)

>>147661217Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.71 📁
Jan 27 2018 16:01:40 (EST)
Why would D's have MW conduct the follow up to the SOTU?
What is MW used for?
Re-read past drops.
Mouthpiece/controlled.
Carefully crafted 'out there' statements w/ falsified/fake Mueller drops will be made that nobody else would dare say/suggest.
Pawn.
What do they expect is coming?
What must be said to provide a counter-narrative?
What might be said to attempt to discredit factual proofs coming?
How do you keep people BLIND?
What must you FEED them?
EVERY MSM NEWS STATION NEXT WEEK WILL BE SAYING & PUSHING THE EXACT SAME COUNTER-NARRATIVE.
FAKE NEWS.
MUELLER FAKE NEWS.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.
SHOULD THAT FAIL EXPECT A MAJOR FF TO FORCE A SHIFT.
Predictable.
We SEE ALL.
We HEAR ALL.
Wizards & [WAR]locks.
These people are really DUMB.
Q

(Continued in next post)...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you listen to the reporter at the 12 second mark, she talks about Senator Tom Cotton (which sounds like coffin).
who plans to certify the election votes. Symbolism??

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So we've been taking back our country from evil since 2017?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Post 2 of 2:

POTUS broke his twitter 7 hour twitter hibernation to tweet, at 18:36:58, when leaving for Georgia rally:

Heading to Georgia now. See you soon!

USUAL DECODES point to posts (over 2 posts!):
7, 12, 18, 34, 37, 51, 58, 636, 751, 1822, 1836, 2336, 3036, 3536, 3658

...of which the following encode Jan 4th in timestamp, chan post number or chan ID:

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.121 📁
Aug 6 2018 18:31:41 (EST)
Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.334 📁
Oct 4 2018 16:22:53 (EST)

DHQ27100.png

T_ah2810.jpg

>>333

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7c4fdb No.5640195 📁
Mar 12 2019 10:50:23 (EST)
www.thegatewaypundit.com...📁
Re_read drop:
>>[MUELLER] sealed indictments installed [DC] prior to [RR] loss of >>power?
>>Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post >>SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?
>>Sealed indictment count [DC] post_SESSIONS departure?
>>Sealed indictment count [DC] pre_WHITAKER assumption?
>>Power of BARR?
>>Can a sealed indictment be pulled post filing?
Did POTUS just install a rogue AG who allows for the indictment of his children based on false pretenses?
BARR Senate vote?
54-45
Do UNICORNS exist?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.99 📁
Dec 7 2019 12:17:34 (EST)
Where is George Soros?
Ukraine?
Who else recently traveled to Ukraine?
PANIC is real.
ALL HANDS ON DECK.

www.merriam-webster.com...📁
Q

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Parksy mentioned earlier...

from @disclosurenews which follows pretty closely...

Now, combined standard graphs...

These graphs we know are manipulated, but this seems really out of order. Haven't dug yet, just reporting.

On to something else from Disclosure News of interest.

Return Of The Karma Lords Part 10 This post is on a very painful topic – about the abortion reality.

I'm going to suggest this for a read for some. Skip the metaphysical stuff if it seems too out there or not rational. My point for suggesting it is to see the depth of the abortion issue - infanticide, and the mind control twisting that has turned this into a celebration of female power.

We've explored this in practical ways via meds, jabs, foods, energy theft, body sales, consumption and so on, and someone reported that 40m WW since the Rona - egads.

This is a deal breaker for acceptance into ANY more refined existence. Deal Breaker. It ends or folks stay mired in the hell they are creating and there is NO OTHER option. None. Bringing life, nurturing, comforting, teaching, and so on is DIVINE and not a punishment,,, a child is not a "parasite" to be disposed of because of a night of passion.

The return of that POV is REQUIRED and is not a suggestion.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thankfully there are no gatekeepers to higher consciousness

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

You say that as if it’s a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Trump about to step off helicopter in Georgia. Anybody else watching this?

Edit: uh... how many helicopters are there?! Which one is he on??

edit on 4-1-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'm watching, but I missed the video that was broadcast a few minutes ago. Did anyone get it recorded?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes, watching in the hope of some declass.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"Biden was here today. They had 14 people in 3 cars." ....lol

I love POTUS. Only the kupeople would pick up on that.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: awhispersecho

You say that as if it’s a bad thing?

I'm saying it in 2 ways, one is that if the taking back started 3 years ago and this is where it has gotten us, it ain't really working.

I'm also saying it in the sense that it sure seems like we have been hearing the same thing for... well, for years now and yet here we are. Look at life outside of ATS for a minute, it's pretty close to being over. Once again it's time for the talking to stop and the action to start or every single person we have followed and put any trust in at all are all traitors.

Yes I'm a bit cynical, yes I'm a bit angry, and no, I don't believe in anyone at this point. Still hoping for that miracle tho.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
28 drops with some version of "dark to light."

2 in particular "Dark to Light" 1464 and 1468 have 1:07 immediately after it, and 1464 has "1:07 [marker]"

What if full declass (dark to light) is planned for 1/7?
edit on 4-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: angelchemuel

Just out of curiosity , Do you ever look through All recent post prior to selecting this Forum ??

Their news cycle in the UK is somewhat out of sync with ours.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemustpost removed by staff

If you're referring to the one from last night, it's not a big deal.

Spook says elites have access to age reversing technology.

I say, why didn't Ginsburg, Bush, Biden and others use it?

Spook is a distraction. Ignore him this week if he keeps posting drivel.

Pretty sure Dick Cheney is using such tech. He had a rotten heart and he's still walking around. He was on a pump system that the rest of we peons would be offered until he got the new one.

I was in contact with someone at OSU when Cheney had that heart attack or whatever (I can't remember) during Bush Jr. presidency.
He went in looking like ass, they locked down the whole floor and no one was allowed to speak of anything they saw.
The person was trust worthy and didn't seem to connect much one way or the other.
After that Cheney was like a new person.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago1308699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago4908699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
This is just fantastic full circle

The Book of Enoch, written during the second century B.C.E., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs.
Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgement, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth.

Check out the references
ATS has been credited.
a reply to: Observationalist

Holy Smokes C.Fox this is great stuff. I have some time later this week and I’ll dig in. Thanks for the link.

Our world is getting turned inside out right now. But if it’s going to be anything like in the days of Noah....IDK.
I keep coming back to....Alligator Lizards in the Air. Haha

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: igloo

Wow...thats terrible. Not surprising in the least though. I imagine that the entire First Nations/American Indian community is ripe for exploitation as a whole.

I don't mean to keep going on about it (please excuse me), but I found it very interesting in the Bledsoe interviews, that someone... it was either a scientist or a government person said that they had come to the conclusion (assuming based on evidence gathered) that Cherokee bloodlines as well as Scottish were seemingly most likely to have incidents with the orbs/ufos (much like the Skinwalker ranch is connected)... I think there is, on a much deeper dark vs light magical level, a genuine effort to attack these bloodlines. I think they are seen as a threat.

This might explain a lot of history. Anyways, just putting it out there. The fact that those behind the scenes are saying this means quite a bit if you ask me (which no one did : )

I've always thought this! They couldn't have shamans running around and screwing up their plans. God forbid people find out the woo woo is actually true! "It's all fantasy guys! Enjoy your Disney movies!"

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
"Biden was here today. They had 14 people in 3 cars." ....lol

I love POTUS. Only the kupeople would pick up on that.

That's 3.14 mirror, Pi, see Rel and My decode from today and the appearance of Pi and 3-15 makers. Waaaaay too many times to be non-Q.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That story is a hoax.
Just catching up.
Talked to a coworker who is scared for the future. Next 4 years just had another grand baby.
I cannot even consider "Joe's cabinet picks" are they on a day pass from Arkham?
a reply to: panoz77

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join