It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

"
Trump is threatening to drop all the blackmail via declassification so they dont mess with him in Congress this week.
Perhaps the most important development of the night.
"

With all do respect mr potus , lin wood, flynn, etc STFU and do it already

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did not know XPL Honduras is the suspected secondary overflow site for GiTMO.đź‘€
Out of sight, out of mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

This is the kind of thing he needs to do. Let the light and the American people see all their dirty little secrets.
Use the power he has left to stop this.
Yeah sure it’s easy for LW to tell us we need Togo to war with these people. But the blood shed could be stopped if DJT would use the powers he has left. Either China, Iran and or Russia interfered in our election or they didn’t. If they did he has the right,no, the duty to put a stop to this madness. If they did not then do we have a case of provable fraud in the election or not. If we do then he needs to put a stop to this and prove it. If there was no provable fraud then we have no choice. War it is

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
President Trump said (at the rally) some incredible stuff is coming out over the next 2 weeks.

Will it be in time? Next two weeks puts us at Jan 18th or so. They need to blow this up in the next couple days, not couple weeks.

Rumor: President Trump was considering firing a bunch of do-nothings (Wray, Haspel, etc.) and Declassifying everything (UFO's, JFK, etc..).

Source: twitter.com...

That's been floating around most of the afternoon/evening. President Trump can do the firings, but the Declassification is out of his control. He can order it, but the order(s) would be ignored. The President tried to declassify the ObamaGate materials in Sept 2018, and the Intel/DOJ agencies wouldn't do it. It's not like the President can open his White House safe and pull out thousands of Ultra Top-Secret documents, videos, photos, wiretaps, etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny thing about "classified" documents. Did you know that some hot button items aren't classified at all? Those items could be dumped to the public without anyone having to approve them.

Extortion, UFO/UAP, assassinations, do you think those items are really listed as classifies materials? I bet those documents have no classification on them at all, which means who ever holds them can just release them.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

President Trump said (at the rally) some incredible stuff is coming out over the next 2 weeks.

Will it be in time? Next two weeks puts us at Jan 18th or so. They need to blow this up in the next couple days, not couple weeks.

Rumor: President Trump was considering firing a bunch of do-nothings (Wray, Haspel, etc.) and Declassifying everything (UFO's, JFK, etc..).

Source: twitter.com...

That's been floating around most of the afternoon/evening. President Trump can do the firings, but the Declassification is out of his control. He can order it, but the order(s) would be ignored. The President tried to declassify the ObamaGate materials in Sept 2018, and the Intel/DOJ agencies wouldn't do it. It's not like the President can open his White House safe and pull out thousands of Ultra Top-Secret documents, videos, photos, wiretaps, etc.

Trump put ezra in charge of declass . Ezra is the one guy trump might have hired correctly . Will see
edit on 49131America/ChicagoMon, 04 Jan 2021 23:49:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Just keep on moving those goal posts. In 2 weeks it will be the following week, after he's no longer president. And when that week comes, it will be there's no point now because I'm no longer president. Seriously, when are people going to get tired of being strung along?!! It's time everyone wakes up and started getting ready for what's coming because as we were told for years now, there is no stopping it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm here to say one thing and then I'm gone.

This is the look of a man whose heart has been broken.

The left should be ashamed, but they won't be. Humanity doesn't exist within them. Compassion doesn't exist within them. Justice doesn't exist within them. Love doesn't exist within them.

They are everything they abhor.

It's been a slice.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What do you expect from them, they had the 116th congress choose who will head the 117th congress. Those idiots really know how to put the con in gress don't they.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

a reply to: awhispersecho

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sad.

Sad indeed, and yet he could have stopped everything that has happened this year, Covid scam, Riots, election fraud, the coming food shortages. All of them by design, all of them were directly tied to national security and the protection of this country and its citizens. He didn't. Maybe because of the people around him, maybe because he just wasn't smart enough, or maybe because he was part of it. But he could have saved this country, he didn't, and by not doing that, the rest of the free world will fall too.
edit on 4-1-2021 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Care to explain how these events could have been stopped when every step of the way are people pushing the false narrative?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But if we are to trust the plan then declass must happen - the whole plan is built around declass

About the only way I can see this having any positive outcome is if we are still on the plan and everyone is still playing their role;
Declass will happen
Biden will capitulate
Public indictments to follow
Military tribunals due to a collapse/compromised federal court system

I cannot see anyway Biden does not become President unless he has already made a deal and will publicly capitulate

It would make one hell of a movie anyways...

edit on 1/5/2021 by Sostratus because: I cant grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did not know XPL Honduras is the suspected secondary overflow site for GiTMO.đź‘€
Out of sight, out of mind.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Terceira_Island

grapevine.is...
grapevine.is/news/2019/06/25/american-military-putting-57-million-towards-icelandic-base/
edit on 5-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am having no shift in position until February is at an end.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: dashen

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sad.

Sad indeed, and yet he could have stopped everything that has happened this year, Covid scam, Riots, election fraud, the coming food shortages. All of them by design, all of them were directly tied to national security and the protection of this country and its citizens. He didn't. Maybe because of the people around him, maybe because he just wasn't smart enough, or maybe because he was part of it. But he could have saved this country, he didn't, and by not doing that, the rest of the free world will fall too.

Wow, Trump could have stopped EVERYTHING Bad that happened this year ? I have total Faith POTUS is going to save this Country and by extension the Free World, and even I know he couldn’t have possibly been expected to stop all the BS we’ve had thrown at us and without the BS would we have learned anything ?

Geez , can those who have already thrown in the towel, Please stop trying to demoralize those who are still fighting with our President !

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Care to explain how these events could have been stopped when every step of the way are people pushing the false narrative?

Actually, just stopping the Covid scam would have prevented the rest. The riots, the election fraud from mail in ballots, none of that happens if this country is humming along business as usual with crowded streets, businesses open, etc.

But yes, he is the President of the United States. These events were all matters of national security. These weren't the banning of large sodas, these were acts of war on our country, our people, and our way of life. At that point, he has the power to do anything to protect the people and the country he swore to protect. Whether that was through executive orders, military force, some other method, or all of the above, I don't know. It's his job to know that, not mine. But the President of the United States is the most powerful man in the world and the only power he chose was the power of the tweet.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

That would have probably lead to another impeachment and the Senate would have probably joined in due to the entire population was blindsided by the China flu

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

How do you stop a virus when the head of the organizations that run those departments are also making money off of the existence of the virus?

It should be pointed out the the SARS Corona Type-2 virus had a cure from the very beginning, and whatever this "covid" is, is not the same as the SARS Corona Type -2.

Ask yourself this tidbit: "why did China build all of those crematoriums during the same time that the Bubonic Plague started to ravage the Chinese country side? Then go on to blame everyone else for this covid virus and blame the deaths of the people as being from covid, then turned around again and said that there were no deaths at all.

It's not that nobody knew that the virus was fake, but rather China controlled the narrative through newgroups, politicians, and health department officials. How do you fight for what is correct when everyone is being told that doing so will cause death?

The Office of President of the United States IS the most powerful office in the world, but it is only powerful because the American people allow it to be. If the American people no longer have faith in the office, then the office loses most of it power.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I agree with you ML. I honestly have to say I don't understand the defeatist attitude. I don't understand how anyone can allow themselves to reach for hope only to turn around and so easily accept defeat. I do understand feeling discouraged, frustrated even angry but to give up hope altogether? I would never allow myself to do that and if DJT is the type of man to come this far, get this close just to accept defeat... I hope he gets strung up by his b***s

ETA (I don't think he's that type of man)

edit on 5-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join