It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry, but Trump was a bust for me tonight. He sounded defeated to me, maybe that's part of the plan, but I didn't get any warm and fuzzy feeling from the rally, AT ALL.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Interesting STORM timing...

twitter.com...

G1 storms occur approximately 1700 times per 11 years (1 solar cycle);
These storms can cause weak power grid fluctuations;
Minor impact on satellite operations is possible;
These storms can have an affect on migratory animals in northern regions.

www.northernlighthouse.ca...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Apparently they are flying the 13 start, circular pattern Betsy Ross flag above the White House tonight? Signifying the American Revolution?!

A nod, or as close to a Q as they can get away with.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: pheonix358
Did Baron Trump purchase Above Top Secret?

Just asking for some friends.

P

Ok, am I the only one besides you who thinks that if it is true it would be pretty good proof we are going to keep ATS rolling. The Trumps seemingly want all the truth to come out and be seen by the public. I can say I like it and hope it is true that ATS will be preserved.

Thats what i was thinking! Maybe Trump just bought it!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Sorry, but Trump was a bust for me tonight. He sounded defeated to me, maybe that's part of the plan, but I didn't get any warm and fuzzy feeling from the rally, AT ALL.

Because he is defeated. He knows everything that is going on, from the Covid scam, to the election fraud, to the China takeover, to the outright treason our elected officials are guilty of (and other crimes) and yet, he is doing nothing with it. He says just enough to keep stringing people along until he eventually comes out and says he won't concede because the election was stolen but has no choice but to step aside. Meanwhile the Wood's and the Powell's, and the Kue's, and all the others talking out their ass on Twitter at this point seem to be nothing more than plants put in place to keep folks distracted and docile so the plan can be fully implemented and it becomes too late to do anything about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
President Trump said (at the rally) some incredible stuff is coming out over the next 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
LLinWood

"Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here."
-Q

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Anyone who has twitter....the comments are comedy gold.

twitter

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to: FlyingFox

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's why I ask, just hate posting to find such scrubbed out, or maybe a Hoax ??

plus It could be labelled as a Not in line line with this Forum,

It's there for those who look ----------I suppose

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

a reply to: awhispersecho

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I also watched such , heard the President say 'He would be back in One & Half Years', and How the Constitution is what Blocked Judicial Hearings ??

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Who is Mark Cook?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
I heard him say that he would be back to help campaign against Governor Kemp. President Trump also said unless he is President, his endorsement of Kemp's opponent wouldn't mean much. I took this to imply he's confident of a second term.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Seeing as this occurred on December 28th 2020, perhaps we will understand what Q was really pointing at as far as, " It will be Biblical."

I know I didnt catch this the day it happened, perhaps there are some Q Drops that fell on 12-28 they may have a Delta point or June 22 when its due to be released if I added it correctly...

I would look myself but way past my bedtime tonight. I just wanted to get this up in case it slips my mind between now and tomorrow which has been known to occur.

Intelligence Agencies 180 Days To Reveal The Truth About UFOs

A couple snippets:

President Donald Trump signed into law a huge spending bill that allocates $1.4 trillion in federal funding for the 2021 fiscal year. The bill covers a lot issues, but one in particular that has caught the attention of some media outlets is the topic of unidentified aerial phenomenon, also known as UFOs or UAPs.

The bill states that intelligence agencies must address “observed airborne objects that have not been identified and include a “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a geospatial intelligence, b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence.”

The report required within 180 days must also contain “[a] detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace … and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries.”

I dont think any President has a made a bill forcing it to happen up till now have they?
I also see this as another proof POTUS will still be President then. He seemed pretty confident tonight at the Georgia Rally. Didnt strike me at all as a man knowing they were on the verge of losing. He is always planning ahead if we have learned anything by now.

Maybe this will be his way on introducing the New Tech they have hidden from us? Bringing free energy onto the game board. So many possibilities really.

ETA: My bad forgot to leave you the link to the article: LINK
edit on 1/4/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

link   
What's up with all the POTUS 'back' & shadows imagery photo shots since just before Nov 3 by msm and Dan Scavino (plus his B&W and shadow pics) and even the RNC calendar in some esoteric messaging but it seems ominous or is it farewell, surrounded by backstabbers or some other symbolic meaning.?

Enjoy the show?

Your last saved image of a historical figure is your disposition going into 2021.
twitter.com...

Dan Scavino last tweet on his official twit acct was Dec 11. On his personal account the same day was the low-pass jet 17 times.

@DanScavino Dec 11:

32 years later...

link   
a reply to: carewemust

He also spoke about hope for success at the Pence decision stage, with Kelly ( I think that was the Ladies name) - as She mentioned how she would be part of the final decider crew. Let's Hope and Pray. Nice to hear a different final song .

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ATLANTA->GITMO->NORFOLK
???

edit on 4-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Who is Mark Cook?

A Patriot: twitter.com... who is likely assisting Patrick Byrne. Byrne is one of those investigating the fake paper ballots in Georgia. Some of the ballots were taken from one of the boxes before a big truck took them all away.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
President Trump said (at the rally) some incredible stuff is coming out over the next 2 weeks.

Will it be in time? Next two weeks puts us at Jan 18th or so. They need to blow this up in the next couple days, not couple weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join