It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust
Basically the scam goes like this:
Grab an up and comer at gun point
Force them to preform a criminal act in front of a camera

This is hideously vile...

That said, I actually didn't read it that way.

It didn't say the gun was pointed at the target or the target was forced at gunpoint. It said someone approached the target with a gun, a child, and camera, and ordered them to do the act - which included shooting the child afterwards. That is what the gun was for, not to coerce the target.

I don't think these monsters would force anyone at gunpoint, for many reasons... but mainly, they would want someone who would do it voluntarily (if not willingly/enthusiastically), in exchange for the proffered rewards. If they refused, what can the target do? Who are they gonna tell? Who would believe them, especially with the same people controlling the narrative makers? Or, if the blackmailers are really worried about someone who ultimately refuses, the target 'commits suicide'.

No, if this is true, I don't think anyone was forced at gunpoint to do anything, they were asked to do it, in order to join the club. More than likely, they had already agreed to it before anyone actually showed up - and maybe the fact that it would be filmed was a surprise to them, maybe not...

Anyway, that's how I see something like that going down, if true...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Lin Wood blowing up Twitter and Parler about how the DS blackmails everyone using disturbing methods, he has the videos, and probably got them from the hackers the "Lizard Squad." Julian Assange not being extradited and expected to post bail on Wednesday. VP probably dirty. Scavino posted a picture of the Q flag over the White House. Lots of strange shootings and explosions around the US. It appears we are "over the target." Oh, and apparently too many people on this site can afford to have a Maserati.

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I am about 60 pages behind, anyone care for a synopsis?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well Trump just started tweeting for the day and straight off the bat he’s talking about election fraud. What is different today is that Twitter is seemingly no longer posting the banner under his tweets ie the “This claim about election fraud is disputed”

Did something change ?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Good old Nena. She didn't have any competition east of the Iron Curtain singing songs about the communist governments being armed to the teeth.

The east had "peace activist" agents in NATO countries. They produced a "militarization of Germany" atlas identifying all of the NATO barracks and which units they thought were based at them. Spying on the cheap. Think anything like that went on east of the Iron Curtain?

Turns out the "peace activists" in the Netherlands were being run by East Germany's spy agency.

The Cold War. Not so cold as some thought.

Cheers
edit on 4-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

link   
Something that came to mind with reading the lin wood drops, a while back, there was a spurt of stories coming from hollywood.
Some well known stars like martin Lawrence, randy Quaid, tyrese Gibson, to name a few, seemingly losing the plot and saying things that could be linked to this group lin speaks of.

I know there was reasons given for these people losing it the way they did but makes you wonder if they'd been victim to this groups own activities, obviously, just on another level.

link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hi
I think I missed something to, and thank you in advanced

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh, and apparently too many people on this site can afford to have a Maserati. LOL Caled.

Thanks Cav!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The notices are there now. I think a while back someone said something about going from auto-marking of his tweets to a real person doing it. They were just slow on the draw today.

originally posted by: thesaint
Well Trump just started tweeting for the day and straight off the bat he’s talking about election fraud. What is different today is that Twitter is seemingly no longer posting the banner under his tweets ie the “This claim about election fraud is disputed”

Did something change ?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Did something change ?
FB has backed off the banners as well. I guess advertising the dispute caused a unintended consequence. It caused people to start to debate the issue...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Your right. I just went back and took a look after your post.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Lin Wood blowing up Twitter and Parler about how the DS blackmails everyone using disturbing methods, he has the videos, and probably got them from the hackers the "Lizard Squad." Julian Assange not being extradited and expected to post bail on Wednesday. VP probably dirty. Scavino posted a picture of the Q flag over the White House. Lots of strange shootings and explosions around the US. It appears we are "over the target." Oh, and apparently too many people on this site can afford to have a Maserati.

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I am about 60 pages behind, anyone care for a synopsis?

Thanks Caled!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

So I was watching the MTV show "Ridiculousness" this past weekend, and at one point Rob and Chanel were discussing the fact that The Devil lives in Los Angeles. They started off joking, but then Chanel got all weirdly serious and said she was planning on leaving Hollywood as soon as possible, but that she could not, because she was "literally trapped", and then she said something to the effect that she "sold her soul to the Devil, literally". Everyone kinda laughed weirdly and moved on, but that stuck out to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Did something change ?

Maybe a slow start today but his tweets still have the warning below them from today. Although the last one doesn't appear to have it yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

A nice PM from you would be awesome...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

So I was watching the MTV show "Ridiculousness" this past weekend, and at one point Rob and Chanel were discussing the fact that The Devil lives in Los Angeles. They started off joking, but then Chanel got all weirdly serious and said she was planning on leaving Hollywood as soon as possible, but that she could not, because she was "literally trapped", and then she said something to the effect that she "sold her soul to the Devil, literally". Everyone kinda laughed weirdly and moved on, but that stuck out to me.

It's all over the place, stories from all levels of hollywood, even those behind the scenes have had experiences with the darker side, it may even be where this group gained the power and confidence to take on bigger players.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
@Frodolives
@Guimontag

📬 📯

Cheers

Can I get a PM about "that thing" too, thanks!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join