It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The 1500 is clearly targeted at the unemployed and low information citizens.

Those with good jobs will be forced by their employers to get the vaccine, or become unemployed.

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

If I was that Covid cop I would be very concerned about my welfare..

They're just working a job, trying to make a living like the rest of us. Most of them are 20yrold women and you would assault them?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nope, and that makes me want it less.

I mean what could possibly be wrong about a vaccine so awesome they need to bribe you?

It doesn't sit right does it...
Feels like it targets the poor too...

Considering professional concerns over the Pfizer vaccine possibly causing infertility in women, ATS link, and a few of the other concerns laid out in the petition, stay the vaccine , it sounds like just the thing TPTB would target at the poor.

Eugenics anyone?

Also, I would likely not put much stock into this if not for Bill Gates.

"The world today has about 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really good job on new vaccines, Healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

The quote starts around 4:33, but I recommend watching the whole thing for greater context. That way you can see just how relevant this actually is.

It's shocking to me just how casual this came out, and it was only a small talking point. I get what Healthcare and reproductive health services have to do with lowering the number, but what do vaccines have to do with it???

Eugenics. That's what.
edit on 8-12-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: Fixing second link

edit on 8-12-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: 2nd try fixing the second link

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Those with good jobs will be forced by their employers to get the vaccine, or become unemployed.

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location now making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

The Union has made a special dept. for the covid cops.

So what production company do you work for?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can boycott your junk with the least amount of second-guessing possible of the company at hand.

Don't think I'm joking here, I assume, based on your location location claims on New Mexico, probably Netflix, which won't be too hard to continue to not give money to -- quit using the service a few years ago because their new stuff is garbage and their old goodies are too few & far.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

If I was that Covid cop I would be very concerned about my welfare..

They're just working a job, trying to make a living like the rest of us. Most of them are 20yrold women and you would assault them?

Good gawd, mouthy 20 year old little girls playing Virus Security.

Yes, backhand TF out of them. Us older women see it as a necessity before they get too stupid to fix.

edit on 12/8/2020 by Nyiah because: That's better, gif helps frame semi-serious/semi-eye-roll context more.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This just shows how out of touch Democrats are.

You want Financial aid to feed your families as we Democrats advocate for longer shutdowns? Cool, take this Vaccine 🤭

This is what the left wants and those that hold water for them.

Love to hear there excuses.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So many people claiming they will stand tough and refuse the vaccine but when the SS, medicare, medicaid, disability, food stamps, unemployment checks dry up, they will stand in line to get their shots.

Your covid vaccine card will be another form of identification just like your DL to cash a check, buy a plane ticket, use public transportation, use government facilities like national parks or any state or federal agency services....the list is endless.

Even Walmart will want to see your card....the lines now outside of Sams, Walmart, Cosco are long long with people waiting hours just to buy necessities.

You thought the restrictions after 911 were bad, they were just a trial run....just wait!!

Am I just being paranoid?

Why are you crying? This is what you voted for.

You chastised the one leader that was “different” that wasn’t “establishment” that was logical, sound and LOUD.

But because he was LOUD and his Personality ticked you off, you weren’t going to give him a chance and so for four years you pushed conspiracy and fake news on the sitting President and now that he is potentially on his way out of the office, you have the audacity to CRY ABOUT YOUR NEW FUTURE WITH A MAN WHO ISN’T A MAN BUT A SHELL? AN INTEREST OF CONGLOMERATES?

No Sir, you don’t get to and will be subsequently called out.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location now making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

The Union has made a special dept. for the covid cops.
Lmfao that sounds so fake, dude, did you just make that up???

You brag about job security and the so called “slice” and now all of a sudden, in a dramatic twist, your employee burst onto the scene and says, “Take the Vaccine or GTFO AND FIND ANOTHER JOB!!” 😆

Then, in an attempt to further add satire, you say “Covid Cop” 🤭 Sure bro, Covid Cops are stopping us left and right, lmfao. Do I have to worry about Covid Cops stopping us on the way to 711?

What a farce, an absolute joke.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah, I figure he's probably full of it, too, but my last comment stands as half tongue-in-cheek, half wariness toward giving that much authority to snotty little kids playing grown-up.

Might need to add a smilie or gif or something to more properly convey that, though, seems harsher than I intended on the re-read.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Out of touch?

We get a vaccine and some free cash that you guys are going to help pay for with your taxes. WINNING!

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Whose taxes would those be again?

You seem to be missing the part where a lot of us have been prevented from working which means we've been prevented from earning. That means there's no income to tax.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

Out of touch?

We get a vaccine and some free cash that you guys are going to help pay for with your taxes. WINNING!

...this post is out of touch 😑

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh no. Is no-one paying taxes anymore? Or are you referring to the 6.7%?
What ever will we do with only 83.3% of the country employed and paying taxes!!!!

Way to ovary-act

I'm sorry you seem to be unemployed and struggling due to the pandemic, luckily for you you can bag $1500 for taking the vaccine. Lucky you eh?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I think you mistake out of touch for... don't give a fwhat you think anymore.

If you are this upset already I worry about how you'll handle the next 4 years while the left is #winning

I mean winning the Presidency is all about triggering and trolling the losers and you are the loser.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
carrot first, stick later.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

According to Pelosi, $1,500 is just crumbs. Why would her party now offer us just crumbs for taking a vaccine?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I guess I'll never know, because I'm not taking a vaccine. Not sure why anyone would with a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate. The fear they've successfully pumped into this is mindboggling. It really lets you know how easily controlled many people in society are.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How much is your health and integrity worth? Mine is worth a hell of a lot more than $1500.

I would imagine that most people who choose to get this vaccine in order to get $1,500 are the same kinds of people that will quit their job after they get their tax returns. We see it every year in our call center here, then they come back begging for a job when their money runs out two weeks later.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

If you are describing your meal plan then maybe the $1500 will help you out

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Your not sure why? Really? You can't fathom why someone would want to take one?

Why wouldn't you take one? Whats the downside, even by your own logic you are choosing 0.03% risk over 0.01% risk just because you are trying out a rebellious phase.

You also ARE going to take it, as are 99.97% of the people on ATS who say they won't.
As you are the same people who endlessly talk nonsense and never back up your words.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I guess I'll never know, because I'm not taking a vaccine. Not sure why anyone would with a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate. The fear they've successfully pumped into this is mindboggling. It really lets you know how easily controlled many people in society are.

Doubly so for me, there's no need for a cold vaccine, period. People have survived just fine with them for as long as modern man has existed.

That's a long damn time, too.

People are so stupid & easily lead by teh feelz, that I betcha you and I could convince most to take a swim in the middle of Lake Superior in the dead of winter by telling them it'll kill viruses pronto.

Of course, we'll be doubled over laughing our asses off onshore, probably with RickyMouse coming up to ogle the idiots, snort, and walk off.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join