It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi who called an amount like this crumbs though when it was proposed as a stimulus or refund or something?

Yeah, $1,500 is a nice amount, but I'm not taking it to take a shot.

To some people $1,500 is a lot.
I think of a large family with many children, this could be a windfall.

For me, my family's health is far more valuable. I really don't think any amount would make me risk
it. I am not anti-vax, but this is too soon. How can other vaccines take almost a decade and still have issues yet this one is ready in months... I don't think so..

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I know what you mean but let's face it. The vaccine will be mandatory soon or later and there is no way to avoid it. You won't be able to go to work or buy anything if you are not vaccinated.

So, even if I hate it, I'll get the shot and take the money.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Since I will wait patiently in line until my turn for the vaccine regardless, I'll take he check if it is offered. But if it is not, I'll get the vaccine anyway. Makes no difference to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well the b̷u̷b̷o̷n̷i̷c̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷g̷u̷e̷ big bad scary corona already killed off a nice chunk of old people. Do you imagine a bunch of the homeless and poor might be willing to take the jab for that kinda cash? Maybe that's the next wave planned.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
More of our dystopian future....pity the children....

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But think of what you could get with $1500!!

Rent for a month...or...uh uh...a crappy car...Hmmm...a pound of weed less good than mine average...a pretty nice computer...a bunch of other crap not really worth it....

Yaaay $1500 that's got two whole zeroes...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
summit.news...
Canada first again?
edit on 5-12-2020 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How much is your health and integrity worth? Mine is worth a hell of a lot more than $1500.

Ain't gonna lie I could really use the $1500 but I'm not stupid either, damn sure will not take a vaccine until #1 I know I haven't already had it and #2 It has at least been out and we can see it's actual effectiveness #3 the Rt rate and the hospitalization and death rate gets much much higher

This scam will work on the guy wearing the T-shirt saying I'm Not Gay But $20 is $20
edit on 5-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
**fast forward 6-9 months**

"Breaking news tonight coming from to us from the DHHS, the FDA and the DHS. In a statement released earlier today the DHHS health tsar indicated that increasing numbers of the COVID vaccinated population are showing up a medical centers across the country with partially or completely compromised immune system function. The president has been briefed and will be releasing a statement shortly."

**later the next day**

"My fellow Senators, erm, Americans; folks, earlier today I was briefed by the Chinese government, erm, the COVID General, I mean, tsar that there may be a minor problem with the recent COVID-19 vaccination regimen whereby some folks are now experiencing reduced immune system function. I've been working tirelessly on this, since my afternoon nap, and our team has determined that additional vaccinations may be necessary to correct this minor issue. I want to assure you, folks, there is no cause to be alarmed. We have everything under control. There is still some research being done on a final solution, but in the meantime we are asking all citizens to remain locked down and await our text messages for the time and place to show up for your re-vaccination. Monthly re-vaccination will be required for all citizens until such time as a final solution is found. Now listen, folks, I want to assure all my fellow Senators, erm, Americans this is only a temporary situation, but out of a measure of caution, I have directed all banks and financial institutions to close down until further notice in order to prevent the spread of this horrible disease. As a result of this banking action you will no longer be able to use your credit cards or withdraw money from your bank. Once again, folks, do not be alarmed, because there was this one time in Scranton when the gal in the loungerie department had a one night stand with this dog faced pony soldier and caught some..ummm...uhhhh, you know, umm, stuff with cheese on it. So everything is going to be okay, folks. You have my word on it! Thank you, and good evening."

And...if that don't scare ya, then nothing will!
edit on 12/5/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If i understand right, emergency use authorization vaccine cant be mandatory in current us laws because it is still investigational. So they come up with stimulus...not worth it to risk health. And being sick in usa can be very expensive , few days in hospitals can much more than 1500$

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

anyone who refuses to take it will be reduced to a personal form of de facto lockdown with their social lives and mobility completely stunted.

Wow...they're not #ing around with this...huh...well that sucks.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Why they keep voting these proletariat hating politicians into office is beyond me.

???

We recently learned that our elections have been rigged, likely for decades...

So, maybe, just maybe, 'we' haven't been electing them...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nope, and that makes me want it less.

I mean what could possibly be wrong about a vaccine so awesome they need to bribe you?

It doesn't sit right does it...
Feels like it targets the poor too...

And those made poor by forcing them to not work especially dirty!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They need to include a waiver of any right to sue when they all either have weird side effects now or develop some kind of cancer later. You choose to take it and get your $1500, but don't come looking for sympathy or handouts later or a big payday.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: ketsuko
It doesn't just make it suspicious, it is egregiously insulting.

It goes to show just how little they know the common folk, and how just how lowly they view us. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Why they keep voting these proletariat hating politicians into office is beyond me.

Maybe they are not being voted in.

Maybe the free worlds election systems have been taken over by the NWO.

It would explain a lot.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Gonna be a hard no from me.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This pisses me off. Welcome back to the sh!tty Obama government. I'll tell them right where they can stick their vaccine. I want my money.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was in St Maartins once and some homeless dude tried to get me to drink out of a bottle of rum with a bunch of chunks of stuff I couldn't identify in it. It looked like he barfed in it.
I would rather go hang with that dude than touch this stuff.

"It's so good, we will pay you to take it for the pandemic that's so dangerous that you need a test to know you have it!"

Has our gov gone completely retarded?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

And...if that don't scare ya, then nothing will!

Fantasies and fiction aren't really very scary unless you believe them.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I might consider a vaccine in exchange for a paid-for membership to a functional health care system instead of the trillions we give the rich with each "bailout". Sounds reasonable to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join