It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I foresee and new industry -- counterfeit vaccine cards.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: LSU2018

Your not sure why? Really? You can't fathom why someone would want to take one?

Why wouldn't you take one? Whats the downside, even by your own logic you are choosing 0.03% risk over 0.01% risk just because you are trying out a rebellious phase.

You also ARE going to take it, as are 99.97% of the people on ATS who say they won't.
As you are the same people who endlessly talk nonsense and never back up your words.

What's the 0.01% risk? Is that supposed to be the downside risk of taking the vaccine? You might wanna wait a couple of years before you take that risk.

I most definitely won't be taking it, and not because I'm rebellious. It's just common sense, something that seemed to have left this country sometime over the past 20 years.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

I think you mistake out of touch for... don't give a fwhat you think anymore.

If you are this upset already I worry about how you'll handle the next 4 years while the left is #winning

I mean winning the Presidency is all about triggering and trolling the losers and you are the loser.

...once again, this post is out of touch.

What did you exactly win? More mask mandates? Further lockdowns? Establishment wars in the ME?

I suppose my favorite part of your nonsense post is this little gem,

I mean winning the Presidency is all about triggering and trolling the losers and you are the loser.

I think the biggest loser here is you, both by voting Biden and spouting nonsense, right?

Not sure what your aim is other than coming off as ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I foresee and new industry -- counterfeit vaccine cards.

Yep. I foresee some very savvy people making a reasonably cushy living to compensate for the risk taken to make them.

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Arnie123

I think you mistake out of touch for... don't give a fwhat you think anymore.

If you are this upset already I worry about how you'll handle the next 4 years while the left is #winning

...once again, this post is out of touch.

What did you exactly win? More mask mandates? Further lockdowns? Establishment wars in the ME?

I suppose my favorite part of your nonsense post is this little gem,

I think the biggest loser here is you, both by voting Biden and spouting nonsense, right?

Not sure what your aim is other than coming off as ridiculous.

Meh, let's not feed the obvious late 20-somethings trolls, they aren't worth the effort anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LMAO! You couldn't have made a more accurate statement.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

LMAO! You couldn't have made a more accurate statement.

Obvious trollery is obvious, lol. They're so wet behind the ears at that age!

And we all know where the Alert button is if they cross T & C lines, so no skin off noses. Other than theirs.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The 1500 is clearly targeted at the unemployed and low information citizens.

Those with good jobs will be forced by their employers to get the vaccine, or become unemployed.

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location now making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

The Union has made a special dept. for the covid cops.
Lmfao that sounds so fake, dude, did you just make that up???

You brag about job security and the so called “slice” and now all of a sudden, in a dramatic twist, your employee burst onto the scene and says, “Take the Vaccine or GTFO AND FIND ANOTHER JOB!!” 😆

Then, in an attempt to further add satire, you say “Covid Cop” 🤭 Sure bro, Covid Cops are stopping us left and right, lmfao. Do I have to worry about Covid Cops stopping us on the way to 711?

What a farce, an absolute joke.

It's not a joke...They are called covid compliance officers. Obviously you feel the need to attack me personally than actually do any research. I'll help you....

variety.com...

americanfilmmarket.com...

www.thewrap.com...

www.sagaftra.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Those with good jobs will be forced by their employers to get the vaccine, or become unemployed.

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location now making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

You brag about job security and the so called “slice” and now all of a sudden, in a dramatic twist, your employee burst onto the scene and says, “Take the Vaccine or GTFO AND FIND ANOTHER JOB!!” 😆

Then, in an attempt to further add satire, you say “Covid Cop” 🤭 Sure bro, Covid Cops are stopping us left and right, lmfao. Do I have to worry about Covid Cops stopping us on the way to 711?

It's not a joke...They are called covid compliance officers. Obviously you feel the need to attack me personally than actually do any research. I'll help you....

variety.com...

www.thewrap.com...

www.sagaftra.org...

Are you going to take the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

variety.com...

www.thewrap.com...

www.sagaftra.org...

I wouldn't take it if I could find another job making over 1k a day. I don't really need the $15oo as an incentive. BTW, I'm at work now.

abspayroll.com...

Would you?
edit on 8-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So many people claiming they will stand tough and refuse the vaccine but when the SS, medicare, medicaid, disability, food stamps, unemployment checks dry up, they will stand in line to get their shots.

Your covid vaccine card will be another form of identification just like your DL to cash a check, buy a plane ticket, use public transportation, use government facilities like national parks or any state or federal agency services....the list is endless.

Even Walmart will want to see your card....the lines now outside of Sams, Walmart, Cosco are long long with people waiting hours just to buy necessities.

You thought the restrictions after 911 were bad, they were just a trial run....just wait!!

Am I just being paranoid?

Why are you crying? This is what you voted for.

You chastised the one leader that was “different” that wasn’t “establishment” that was logical, sound and LOUD.

But because he was LOUD and his Personality ticked you off, you weren’t going to give him a chance and so for four years you pushed conspiracy and fake news on the sitting President and now that he is potentially on his way out of the office, you have the audacity to CRY ABOUT YOUR NEW FUTURE WITH A MAN WHO ISN’T A MAN BUT A SHELL? AN INTEREST OF CONGLOMERATES?

No Sir, you don’t get to and will be subsequently called out.

I didn't vote for Biden. I'm a commited Libertarian and voted for Jo Jorgensen. We discussed this before, you must have forgotten.

Actually, I'm not complaining about my future. However I'm not happy with the covid restrictions and protocols either.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

So what production company do you work for?

Inquiring minds want to know, so we can boycott your junk with the least amount of second-guessing possible of the company at hand.

Don't think I'm joking here, I assume, based on your location location claims on New Mexico, probably Netflix, which won't be too hard to continue to not give money to -- quit using the service a few years ago because their new stuff is garbage and their old goodies are too few & far.

You are very perceptive...

I'm not really threatened by your decision to stop Netflix. They have just green lit for a new 300million expansion. I also work above the line for other production houses like Sony, Fox or anyone else that comes to town and wants to shoot TV or movies.
I'm for freedom of speech and freedom of expression in all its forms and if you want to express your distaste for Netflix, cut them off, don't subscribe and do what ever you thinks best. Also continue to insult me as well....Freedom of expression should not be denied. ATS insults don't have much effect now that I'm marginalized as a "people like you" what ever that means.

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!! I understand the angst and anger people feel with this pandemic.

oops, it's not a 300mil expansion; now 1billion!!!

variety.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

variety.com...

www.thewrap.com...

www.sagaftra.org...

I wouldn't take it if I could find another job making over 1k a day. I don't really need the $15oo as an incentive. BTW, I'm at work now.

abspayroll.com...

Would you?

No. I don't take a shot for the flu, don't catch the flu, and after being around people at work who ended up testing positive, I didn't contract coronavirus. If I was susceptible then I would take it without the shiny gleam of a $1,500 bribe. Hell, I should get $1,500 just for not missing a day of work since this whole thing started.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.cnbc.com...

Now, one proposal aims to help both efforts by giving people $1,500 stimulus checks in exchange for getting immunized.

The idea comes from entrepreneur John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020.

To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated. Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check.

Yes it's just a proposal, but I've seen it in more than one place...
I read that more than 40% of Americans do not want to take the vaccine.
TPTB know this is not going to be easy. Heck people don't want to take vaccines that have been around for decades...

So is it worth $1500 to you?

This effort is squarely aimed at minorities and the indigent. And, generally, indigent people aren’t that smart. So if you tell them a) it’s good for you b) it’ll let you be more “free” and c) you get 1.5k for doing it people in those buckets will show up in droves. Mission accomplished.

People with means won’t trade 1.5k for putting something in their body they don’t want.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Now, one proposal aims to help both efforts by giving people $1,500 stimulus checks in exchange for getting immunized.

The idea comes from entrepreneur John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020.

To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated. Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check.

TPTB know this is not going to be easy. Heck people don't want to take vaccines that have been around for decades...

Hey doc, i will cut you in om that 1500 if you not give me the vaccine and say you did

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: keeperofkheb

www.cnbc.com...

Hey doc, i will cut you in om that 1500 if you not give me the vaccine and say you did

This is also quite plausible -- plenty of doctors are not going to be convinced these are safe and won't push them too hard, and would fake the records & dispose of the shots for even a modest cut of the bucks.

I think a blend of your and Ket's musings here is the most likely outcome -- there's going to be a sizable family/primary care doctor underground slinging fake vax cards, It might not be an enormous underground, but I bet it's going to be a whole lot bigger than people give them credit for. I can think of several previous primaries of my own who'd definitely never push this against someone's will & would cover their patients' butts.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So what’s the function of the 1500$ stimulus proposal? Surely to stimulate the economy?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What? Can you please at least try to make sense when you post. The 0.01 is to account for the fact that a vaccine doesn't 100% prevent you from getting it. It wasn't that hard to understand.

Why wait a couple years? Just because you live in fear doesn't mean others should. Keep your insecurities to yourself.

You will take it. Its common sense.

Now if you could stop avoiding the question. Why wouldn't you take it?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
We got ourselves an authoritarian here! Ive heard the saying my body my choice, seems apt no? Why should we listen to you? It’s not common sense to inject yourself with potentially harmful substances...

I’ll ask...

Or else?

a reply to: Hamlin

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

If I was that Covid cop I would be very concerned about my welfare..

They're just working a job, trying to make a living like the rest of us. Most of them are 20yrold women and you would assault them?

No, personally I would not but I suspect many would. A Covid cop? Just another word for a Nazi and I really doubt they would live long.. We dont need Covid cops anyway. Why not just send the vaccination to everyone with a form to fill out. Then we can mail it back in and say we are vaccinated. Worked for the election, why not for this and no one has to be a Covid cop..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join