It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Now, one proposal aims to help both efforts by giving people $1,500 stimulus checks in exchange for getting immunized.

The idea comes from entrepreneur John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020.

To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated. Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check.

Yes it's just a proposal, but I've seen it in more than one place...
I read that more than 40% of Americans do not want to take the vaccine.
TPTB know this is not going to be easy. Heck people don't want to take vaccines that have been around for decades...

So is it worth $1500 to you?

+41 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nope, and that makes me want it less.

I mean what could possibly be wrong about a vaccine so awesome they need to bribe you?

edit on 5-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Nope...didn't need the first one, haven't been out of work 1 day cause of Virus.

I'm still going to pass.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I probably would consider getting it for $50,000.
$1500? Not a chance.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I mean what could possibly be wrong about a vaccine so awesome they need to bribe you?

Same. I just get a really nasty feeling with that idea altogether.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It doesn't sit right does it...
Feels like it targets the poor too...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
as a halfassed futurist, I predict that if you haven't taken the vaccine you will be denied work IN local, state and federal govt. jobs and most large corporations. In fact most small businesses will be required to comply. Also a requirement for schools and universities, SBA loans, denial of public services if you haven't complied, drivers liscense, plane tickets, .... the list is endless.....Mark of the beast?

It's a brave new world....welcome to the monkey house.....www.barnesandnoble.com...

edit on 5-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well in the UK they're starting next week with the vaccine. They're giving it first to the front line staff (nurses, doctors, ambulance people, care home workers etc.) so if it's dodgy they surely would know and refuse it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It's interesting that in recent news reports here. Our state is expected to get over 100,000 doses of vaccine of two different types by the end of December. They project being able to do all front line health care workers and LTC care home residents.

However, the hospitals say they will not require the vaccine unlike the annual flu shot which is required.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well in the UK they're starting next week with the vaccine. They're giving it first to the front line staff (nurses, doctors, ambulance people, care home workers etc.) so if it's dodgy they surely would know and refuse it.

This is what is in my deep conspiratorial brain.............

What if they are giving them something different then the general public.....

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Or the key people we need to survive will all die. But think of what you could get with $1500!!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

However, the hospitals say they will not require the vaccine unlike the annual flu shot which is required.

If hospitals don't require it, it shouldn't be required for anyone...
edit on 5-12-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If hospitals don't require it, it should be required for anyone...

I just thought that was weird. Everyone always says, "COVID is worse than the flu." But here you have the health care workers at the hospitals being able to opt out of the vaccine for a disease the press tells you is so, so much worse while you have to get the shot for the flu.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Speaking of the UK....great thread S&F

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So surprised. (Shocked face)
People have had thier loyalties and beliefs purchased for less than that.
This is incentive for some.
Shame.
Wonder how many will clamor for this great deal should it ever come to fruition?
Me?
Ha. Nope.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There will be places of refuge....buy the ticket now!! It's expensive!!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How much is your health and integrity worth? Mine is worth a hell of a lot more than $1500.

edit on 2020/12/5 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It doesn't just make it suspicious, it is egregiously insulting.

It goes to show just how little they know the common folk, and how just how lowly they view us. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Why they keep voting these proletariat hating politicians into office is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

So surprised. (Shocked face)
People have had thier loyalties and beliefs purchased for less than that.
This is incentive for some.
Shame.
Wonder how many will clamor for this great deal should it ever come to fruition?
Me?
Ha. Nope.

The sad part is that would be taxpayer money.

So we taxpayers are literally going to pay $1,500 to get our "freedom vaccine" under this proposal.

With interest over time, of course...

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi who called an amount like this crumbs though when it was proposed as a stimulus or refund or something?

Yeah, $1,500 is a nice amount, but I'm not taking it to take a shot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join