It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I will get vaccinated when I see others in families I know that have family members that have a severe reaction to the flu vaccine get the shot and don't over react to the vaccine. It takes between two days and four days for me to get the major reaction, the next day after the vaccine I get mild fluelike symptoms which is normal, but a day or three later it goes wild and keeps getting worse. I lost five days of work the last time I got a flu shot, the first time I got one, I only lost three days of College classes.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"You gotta pass it to see what's in it!"

What timeline is this?

Anyone that wants to dive down the Gates foundation, WHO rabbithole should read the study.
One thing in common with the WHO and Gates vaccine, is they believe the "health" of the planet revolves around depopulation.

It's either a giant psyop to distract everyone, or depopulation.
I'm out

It's a long write up, but stick with it, you'll see what I mean.
scirp link

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added 2

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nope, and that makes me want it less.

I mean what could possibly be wrong about a vaccine so awesome they need to bribe you?

Agreed!
I didn't take any of their stimulus money, and I won't take their damn cryogenic vaccine!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I didn't say that it wasn't a lot to some families. I said it was a nice amount, but not so much that I'd take the shot.

I can see my sister adding up all the checks her family might get now though.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It's not the storage method. All that means is that they chose the safest means to store it and the most efficient one for vaccines. The other route, freeze drying, is more likely to tamper with a vaccine's effectiveness and you can't store as many doses per dial as you can with the frozen method.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I didn't say that it wasn't a lot to some families. I said it was a nice amount, but not so much that I'd take the shot.

I can see my sister adding up all the checks her family might get now though.

I was referring to what Pelosi said..

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Damn. That was good...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am not for sale.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Weird. People don’t need to be bribed to take other vaccines.

They could offer me personally 100 billion dollars in gold, silver and precious jewels and i still wouldn’t take it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Did you miss the part of your link that says "John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman". Former congressman being the key words.

Is he still in office or just being a loud mouth?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Did you miss the part of your link that says "John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman". Former congressman being the key words.

Is he still in office or just being a loud mouth?

Did you miss that part of my OP that said

Yes it's just a proposal

We all know it all starts with a suggestion...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Nope, and that makes me want it less.

I mean what could possibly be wrong about a vaccine so awesome they need to bribe you?

Yep. If you gotta BRIBE ME to get the shot, then even a cool million a year for life ain't gonna convince me it's worth the risk.

In this context, all a stimulus bribe tells me is it's a hinkier vaccine than we give it credit for. Nope, not buying what they're selling.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Had no plans to take it in the first place, and luckily I haven't missed any work and am lucky enough to be in a good financial situation, so no. Also luckily my company is pretty comfortable with remote workers to begin with, so I can't imagine them requiring it. It does make me trust it considerably less, then again, if some of the long term mental impacts of Covid infection that have been reported are true there could be an altruistic impetus behind it...Which is hard to even type with a straight face.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They could promise to pay off my two mortgages and my
credit card debt and I would still say no!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So many people claiming they will stand tough and refuse the vaccine but when the SS, medicare, medicaid, disability, food stamps, unemployment checks dry up, they will stand in line to get their shots.

Your covid vaccine card will be another form of identification just like your DL to cash a check, buy a plane ticket, use public transportation, use government facilities like national parks or any state or federal agency services....the list is endless.

Even Walmart will want to see your card....the lines now outside of Sams, Walmart, Cosco are long long with people waiting hours just to buy necessities.

You thought the restrictions after 911 were bad, they were just a trial run....just wait!!

Am I just being paranoid?

edit on 6-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
dbl...
edit on 6-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well $1500 will buy a really nice AR-15, that would have me considering.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I already figured there was a 1:100 Billion chance my judgement could be clouded enough to take the vaccine.

This proposal would make it 1,500 orders of magnitude less likely that I'd be willing to do so.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Am I just being paranoid?

A little, but I think we are inching closer.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why pay the poor to take it? Won't the rich feel left out of this miracle cure?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join