It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Right up $1500 Stimulus to take Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: olaru12

Am I just being paranoid?

A little, but I think we are inching closer.

Yes we are, If you think the Dept. of Homeland Security is oppressive...just wait!

The TSA will look like boy scouts.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Is this that "fear mongering" thing I've heard so much about here this year?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I hope so....

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Is this the "blind stupidity" I've heard so much about this year?

It's very simple to let those that want to take the vaccine to take it, let the others that don't want to take it and we will see where we are in 6 months.

If you have to pay for somebody to take a vaccine, you are doing it wrong and haven't made your case of the dangers and issues of the virus. And you have literally had 8 months, MSM blasting and blaring across the airwaves, dire reports from across the world.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Put on your critical thinking cap and look at how bad this all looks:

You have a public with serious doubts on the vaccine, and some of it, if you are honest, has been fed by a media establishment wanting to sow doubt in an incumbent president seeking re-election.

Now, they do have two possibly promising vaccine candidates facing some stiff headwinds:

1. A population that realizes there are no bodies in the street because this disease is less deadly than originally advertised.

2. A lack of trust in the vaccines they, themselves helped create on top of an already strong distrust in vaccination.

3. Lack of credibility in the authority figures and media figures in this country due to a variety of factors partially wrapped up in #1 and #2, but also stemming from an obvious hypocrisy in authority figures in their own attitudes and approaches to the disease.

So you take that and add in the idea that while I think everyone understands that health care workers and those living in LTC homes who are most vulnerable to this disease need to be given first priority, the idea that the next group up ought to be targeted based solely on skin color doesn't pass the smell test. One would think it would next go to those with pre-existing conditions regardless of ethnic background or socioeconomic status as they are next most vulnerable.

So why make this move?

You're either looking at some kind of racist world or some more nefarious ulterior motive where you use the elderly to prove the shot doesn't kill you, and then you use it on the next group, your true target and the rumors of the fertility inhibiting side effect are true.

See, the elderly won't care if it sterilizes them and you won't notice that side effect, but the minority population?

And truthfully, neither of the two options are very palatable. Do you want to be in a world where your access to stuff is prioritized based on your skin color? I thought we'd moved beyond that one, and since this is supposed to be a shot we're all getting for free ...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yours was way better than mine LOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well I'm a bit steamed because the way the state of Kansas is running their vaccine rollout, my over 70 father who lives independently with my mom but has congestive heart failure you figure would still be up on the list to receive the vaccine given his obvious pre-existing condition.

But he's down on the list underneath the underserved and behind health care workers and those in LTC homes. They're not even in the number 3 group now.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have already stood up to my cardiologist when she wanted
me to get a flu shot in October!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

TPTB are so dumb, they just have to use SIMPLE psychology and at LEAST half of the US would get it voluntarily..

They should show huge amounts of vaccine at Walmart.
Then show people fighting to get it, then show a huge line.
Show athletes and celebrities getting it.
Have the news tell people there is a dire supply issue and they might not have enough.

Show stories on the news about regular people that need it but can't get it and are mad
that celebrities can get it so easily....

Then show celebrities talking about how relieved they are now that they have the vaccine and them
out on lavish vacations...

It worked for cabbage patch dolls, it worked for playstations, and it sure worked for TOILET paper... Yes during
the panic people were marketed into buying toilet paper over food.. some still are...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

You know what, just do what you think best. But don't whine when you get the flu and it compromises your heart condition even worse.

I don't get a flu shot either but I'm strong like bull.
edit on 6-12-2020 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You know what, just do what you think best. But don't whine when you get the flu and it compromises your heart condition even worse.

Mama's the LEAST likely person on this entire website to complain for any reason if/when she gets sick. I think she's solidly comfortable in her personal convictions here, no need to finger-waggle condescendingly like that.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I won't get the flu and any time I get a sore throat,
I take a dose of honey and Tabasco sauce.
My heart condition is mild and I do try and take care
of myself.
edit on 6-12-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I make too much money to get stimulus, so I'll not need to get a vaccine...I'll let everyone else test it first for me...THANKS!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.cnbc.com...

Now, one proposal aims to help both efforts by giving people $1,500 stimulus checks in exchange for getting immunized.

The idea comes from entrepreneur John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020.

To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated. Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check.

Yes it's just a proposal, but I've seen it in more than one place...
I read that more than 40% of Americans do not want to take the vaccine.
TPTB know this is not going to be easy. Heck people don't want to take vaccines that have been around for decades...

So is it worth $1500 to you?

I really needed that stimulus check, hated to read about this the other day. NO I will not take the vaccine for any money.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I won't get the flu and any time I get a sore throat,
I take a dose of honey and Tabasco sauce.
My heart condition is mild and I do try and take care
of myself.

Good, that sounds like a great medicine, that honey and Tabasco. I like honey mixed with Southern Comfort and that special THC/CBD tincture from the dispensary. I take it even when I'm not sick, just as a prevention measure of course; keeps me strong like bull.
edit on 7-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Can't believe what someone predicted is coming true. Can't believe they're actually really trying to manipulate people with money to get poisoned.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The 1500 is clearly targeted at the unemployed and low information citizens.

Those with good jobs will be forced by their employers to get the vaccine, or become unemployed.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Those with good jobs will be forced by their employers to get the vaccine, or become unemployed.

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location now making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

The Union has made a special dept. for the covid cops.
edit on 7-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

as a halfassed futurist, I predict that if you haven't taken the vaccine you will be denied work IN local, state and federal govt. jobs and most large corporations. In fact most small businesses will be required to comply. Also a requirement for schools and universities, SBA loans, denial of public services if you haven't complied, drivers liscense, plane tickets, .... the list is endless.....Mark of the beast?

It's a brave new world....welcome to the monkey house.....www.barnesandnoble.com...

I dont see that happening. I mean you would have literally nothing left to lose at that point. People would starve and the only thing they would have left to spend would be the billions of bullets they have been buying. It would never happen.

Then again, maybe the DemonCrats are going to stack the SCOTUS and make it illegal for us to have our guns and we will have to willingly turn them in.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

My employer has already told us to get the vaccine or GTFO and find another job. We have a covid cop on location making sure all the crew follows the protocol. Comply or adios...

If I was that Covid cop I would be very concerned about my welfare..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join