It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I joined Parler. I must say you make a good point. My head tilted when I saw that Parler actually had posts and members from back in August 2018. This platform obviously was not just created because of all the silencing going on in other social media platforms.

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: CrazyFox

Parler?

Now there is a site that is shooting itself, and alt. news, in the foot.

Maybe I'm not good a the internet, but how can I see the supposed other side of the argument in a free speech zone that doesn't allow me the privacy of browsing the content expousing free speech without joining the community; but I can only doing so in a way that cannot be anonymous, or face permanent banning from the site.

Don't get me wrong, listen to Bongino's podcasts on Spotify all the time, but he/Parlor have gone the idiot's route on this one.

Matthew 5:14-15

14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.

edit on 3-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

I agree, I actually don't trust Parler and I think it's a trap. With all this talk about Trump supporters need to be punished and retrained, now this site pops up, requires entirely too much personal info, and could easily be used to identify all the people they want to punish. I also don't like how Bongino sits he owns it but he Doesn't, looks like he has an investment share or something but he is clearly not "the owner" as he says. I don't trust anything about it.

I have had an account on there since July 2019

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Revisiting #1736 because the timestamp of the first POTUS tweet today was 10:17:36.

When originally posted, the obvious conclusion was that Donald Trump Jr. and Robert Mueller were in the same airport waiting room. I can't remember anyone identifying the other people in the photo but it looks to me as though:

a) Stacey Abrams is sitting opposite Mueller (with back to the camera),
b) Ezra Cohen-Watnick is sitting on the same side as Mueller, to the right.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2313074 📁
Jul 27 2018 13:16:06 (EST)
DjIPyBkXgAERwQj.jpg-large.jpg

What are the odds?
Q

Do members agree that Stacey and Ezra are in the picture?

If so, then the "What are the odds?" makes more sense if 4 players are in the same picture.
edit on 3-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I want to know what is inside the monoliths. I'm also surprised we haven't seen precision measurements of the size, alignment, and how level they are. But I also want them all cracked open so we can see inside.

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Romania monolith was welded and not flat on top so I consider that the man made one..
Don't actually know if the other show welding marks but the California one looks the same as that from Utah..

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wasn’t a regular here then but I remember guccifer. Are you saying strzok is a good guy?

Waaaaay back, it was determined that Guccifer 2 was a guy within the DNC (IIRC on that) who used his own word program among other signs pointing our guys.

It seems the end result is Brennan may have ordered, or at least had a hand, in Seth Rich's taking of the DNC stuff and handing it to Wikileaks through Assange. This was to blame others as Brennan saw fit. Brennan hacks his own group, then blames it on the people he wants to take down. Just a False Flag.

Now the more prevalent story is Rich was a patriot, saw what was happening, and took the information to Wiki via a thumb drive and was killed over it (see Binney's work on both hacks for details). This does not conflict with the Rich/Brennan version as Brennan was just covering his tracks either way. The Brennan aspect is pieced together from information @Toresays included in her work and piles of it here in threads one and two.

Ergo Guccifer 2.0 was a badly conceived cover that failed even the most basic scrutiny. Brennan involved either way, brings in Pete, who, it would seem, was C_A undercover at the FBI, but really Muslim Brotherhood/Iran, which is, oddly enough, where Brennan's loyalty lies.

Fun fact. In all the digging it would seem that John Brennan is considered by everyone who ever met him to be both and idiot and scum bag.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Revisiting #1736 because the timestamp of the first POTUS tweet today was 10:17:36.

When originally posted, the obvious conclusion was that Donald Trump Jr. and Robert Mueller were in the same airport waiting room. I can't remember anyone identifying the other people in the photo but it looks to me as though:

a) Stacey Abrams is sitting opposite Mueller (with back to the camera),
b) Ezra Cohen-Watnick is sitting on the same side as Mueller, to the right.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2313074 📁
Jul 27 2018 13:16:06 (EST)
DjIPyBkXgAERwQj.jpg-large.jpg

What are the odds?
Q

Do members agree that Stacey and Ezra are in the picture?

If so, then the "What are the odds?" makes more sense if 4 players are in the same picture.

Could be Stacey, I don't think ECW. Crazy if that was missed, then again future proves past. The BB assignment on the SC for Durham is to investigate Mueller's work.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

link   
I don't think that is Ezra. But I do find the guy under the fire alarm interesting.

a reply to: crankyoldman

link   

What I posted earlier is direct evidence tying the FBI to the DNC email "hack" and their subsequent release to Wikileaks. Does not get much more blatant than that. The FBI person straight up says "that was our guys".

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What I posted earlier is direct evidence tying the FBI to the DNC email "hack" and their subsequent release to Wikileaks. Does not get much more blatant than that. The FBI person straight up says "that was our guys".

What does this mean exactly?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ah, here you go:

That explains the angry looking guy behind him too.
edit on 12/3/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Interesting. Let's hope Q really is who he has portrayed himself to be... and more importantly, Trump Administration officials and cabinet will take action on all these reveals we have been getting over the past 3 years.

edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Where was Newt Gingrich and his fellow Republicans when President Trump was describing how crooked this election could be, and attorney general Barr was telling CNN how crooked this election could be?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here he is with his buddy from the gate again.

a reply to: Caled

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It means that the people responsible for the DNC hack, and the people responsible for then leaking the emails to Wikileaks are "the FBI's guys".

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Obviously Secret Service, right? Notice the wire for his ear piece.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Sorry Caled, I meant to reply to your post but for some reason thought cranky posted it. Also didn’t realize that was Trumps son in front of him. So, probably SS👍

Cranky, I thought the same thing! He looks like alphabet agent. Take your pick of which agency lol..something about his overall look and posture.

It also looks like he’s looking directly at whoever is taking the picture.
edit on 3-12-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's interesting how the vast majority of mainstream media Outlets are ignoring the statements Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe made this morning about China.

www.bakersfield.com...

edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting how the vast majority of mainstream media Outlets are ignoring the statements Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe made this morning about China.

www.bakersfield.com...

Link is 404’d
Nvm- working now.

I should walk away from the internet for awhile 🥴
edit on 3-12-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This story by Bryan Bender over at Politico on the NDAA includes some fantasy BS from C!A Agent Lue Elizondo founder of the TTSA for profit Corp that needs a UFO Threat to turn a profit. Curiously it's also sponsored by Defense Contractor Northrop Grumman.🤡👀

Final NDAA deal struck

‘IT RATTLED A LOT OF CAGES’: What’s going on with the Pentagon's mysterious Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force that was established over the summer? Officially, the Department of Defense isn't saying.

But a new dispatch on Wednesday from former police detective-turned-investigative journalist Tim McMillan caught our eye, including some internal email traffic he obtained under the Freedom of Information Act regarding high-level briefings about unidentified aircraft in recent months.

NOTE, how the article references that new 'thedebrief.org' website that popped up outta the blue.🤡💩

But most intriguing: reports of two recent encounters, including photographic evidence that caused a bit of a stir inside the intelligence community. “Two reports went viral,” Lue Elizondo, who ran a previous Pentagon effort to research what are widely known as UFOs, tells us. “They included photographs. Hi-res. It made its way through the IC. It rattled a lot of cages. It led a lot of folks to say, ‘we need to take this seriously.’”

What do the images depict? “A small cube and a triangle,” said Elizondo, who still holds a security clearance and declined to provide more details than were contained in the new article.

And...

Milley also said the Pentagon is in the midst of carrying out Trump's order to draw down from 4,500 to 2,500 troops in Afghanistan by Jan. 15. But the next step in the drawdown "will be up to a new administration" — a tacit admission that Biden could choose to halt or slow down the withdrawal.

Yea, we know how that is going to turn out.

BONUS: "Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic" produced by Defense contractor Northrop Grumman...for the CDC!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
MOAR newly released FBI text messages discussing a "London OP", and discussion of Peter Strozk flying into London. Those random pictures Q posted a while ago of London now starting to make a little more sense? These are from August 24, 2016.

Who is Steve Laycock?

edit on 3-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join