It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: doobydoll
How is Biden able to even walk effortlessly on his fracture with no mobility aids?

New meaning to build back better.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Very interesting read. They missed what I consider a significant factor. The President's authority to call upon the unorganized militia...the...Trump card. I believe what we are seeing is the President doing everything he can to open people's eyes and minimize bloodshed. I also believe the unorganized militia will ultimately be the last line of defense.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The playbook. This is a long read but I can't believe this. It was all planned out ahead of time, written about in detail. A new term for us, "overtime blue wave". No one could be this clairvoyant to pin this down to exact events and states.
Pennsylvania and Arizona. Trump winning and then over the night the blue wave overtime starts.
The governors certify the election and the legislature does not agree.
What happens: 2 sets of electors are sent to congress, one set for Biden and one set for Trump.
The rest of the article goes through various cases, much centering around Mike Pence as President of the Senate and also the role of Pelosi as the obstructor.

Q posted somewhere "The military, it is the only way."

Imagine the scenario that two candidates claim victory on inauguration day, Trump and Pelosi/Biden. Neither side backing down.The military must make the final determination as to who is the real 'Commander and Chief." Who is capable of handling the nuclear keys and codes.
Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do. Confronted by one candidate Biden who is obviously suffering from declining mental health, or Pelosi who is in questionable health as well or Trump who has supported the military?

lawecommons.luc.edu...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: doobydoll
How is Biden able to even walk effortlessly on his fracture with no mobility aids?

New meaning to build back better.

You know, all of that work would have been covered with zero out-of-pocket under Badakathcare.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Very interesting read. They missed what I consider a significant factor. The President's authority to call upon the unorganized militia...the...Trump card. I believe what we are seeing is the President doing everything he can to open people's eyes and minimize bloodshed. I also believe the unorganized militia will ultimately be the last line of defense.

Kind of removes the "you are watching a movie" feel, though, no?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It depends on how you look at it. I'd say it amplifies the "watching a movie" feel, since this is all theatre. The question is really when the signal flare goes up and watching the movie becomes more like watching the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" with audience participation.

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Kind of removes the "you are watching a movie" feel, though, no?

edit on 12/3/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

link   

(33) My understanding is all ballots are numbered. SO, IF THE AG OR FBI WANT TO FIND BALLOT STUFFING ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS LOOK FOR SEQUENTIAL/BLOCKED BALLOT NRS IN INPUT SEQUENCE. DO THEY WANT TO FIND FRAUD???

Bill Binney

Cheers

link   
RSBN feels this is important enough to broadcast live. Georgia Oversight Committee hearing on Election Fraud (I don't think it's Trump legal team related.)

Live Now: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I'll take my cue from what President Trump advises during his Valdosta, GA rally on Saturday (12/5).

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

An interactive movie where we break the fourth wall. Trump is the greatest showman if all time

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Q posted somewhere "The military, it is the only way."

That was Drop 36:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581302 šŸ“
Nov 1 2017 23:54:52 (EST)
Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.
How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?
Focus on Flynn.
Background and potential role.
What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?
Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ā€˜publicā€™ funds to a NPO?
Why is this relevant?
Who owes a lot to very bad actors?
How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory.
What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations?
What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?
How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period.
What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.
What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?
Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).
Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. Itā€™s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In Furber's twit he mentions Tata, who is currently fulfilling the duties of the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense Policy.
Seems like he is not a fan of Obama calling him a Muslim terrorist and has Harris as an enemy. He is a Trump loyalist.
Would he be the person that would formulate some strategies if the scenario plays out the way that the Dems playbook has detailed?
There had better be a plan because we will be reaching the climax of the show on election day. I would probably choke on the popcorn if I was eating it.
Lol.
www.defenseone.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
This is the only source I could find saying this, but others say he received death threats and closed shop and left town.

Computer Shop Owner Who Raised Alarm About Hunter Biden Laptop Found Dead

Next, after John Isaac, the owner of the computer repair shop where Hunter Biden left his laptop gave it to Rudy Giuliani, Mr. Giuliani, in turn, provided it to the FBI as evidence.

Unfortunately, the FBI managed to lose the laptop under mysterious circumstances, and thus all of the evidence contained on it.

Finally, last week, after being harassed and bullied at his home in Delaware by associates ostensibly tied to the Bidens and the ever-present deep state, Mr. Isaac closed up his shop and moved to Colorado, where he opened up a new computer repair shop in hopes of returning his life back to normal.

And now, John Isaac has been found dead, also under highly mysterious circumstances.

Eric Cartman is a character from the cartoon South Park.

I suspect this is satire...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I did some digging on the Prometheus thing. I'm not sold on that being what it was presented as. But, what I did find was interesting. This is from 2016, and is now tagged under "COVID-19."

www.darpa.mil...

www.darpa.mil...

"The Prometheus program aims to improve military readiness and force health through development of a prognostic that can determine if an individual is contagious before he exhibits symptoms of illness. DARPAā€™s goal is to develop a molecular test for determining if an individual is likely to spread disease following exposure to an infectious agent and predict within 24 hours of exposure if that individual will become contagious. That ability to predict contagiousness would allow for specific planning and concentration of resources to prevent the spread of an illness from an individual to a population within the confined settings and close quarters typical of military operations.

Prometheus specifically aims to discover a minimal set of biological signals in a person recently infected with disease that would indicate the potential for contagiousness, characterizing a person's genetic and molecular-level immune responses at multiple time points during the infection process. These temporal ā€œbiomarkersā€ā€”measurable indicators of the severity or presence of some disease stateā€”might help researchers predict the onset of contagiousness earlier than is currently possible using conventional medical technology.

The program focuses on acute respiratory infections as a proof of concept. Using retrospective and prospective data from study volunteers who live in close communities, researchers aim to identify biomarkers and develop advanced analytics to predict which individuals will become contagious and whether or not they will show symptoms.

A successful prognostic capability would enable early treatment of infected individuals or the initiation of other mitigating steps (e.g., quarantine) before a disease can be transmitted to others. Technologies developed in this program could enable the earliest possible clinically actionable information and extend infectious disease forecasting into a real-time, accurate support tool for military planners."

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thanks for posting that. If I am reading that correctly they internally told Obama something that was significant enough that it forced Obama not to call election fraud at that time. They knew it would only delay things so they must have been using this time to formulate a strategy and no doubt they came to the same conclusion as the Dems- the military was the only way.
We may be in for some frightening times when martial law will become a necessity. This election fraud is so vast and on so many levels that anyone who attempts to follow understands things are not right. We are at war and it is not conventional, so many do not see the danger but there are some very smart military people who are in danger and are putting their safety and lives on the line to save our country. I pray for their safety and their success.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thanks for that Caled.

The maddening thing about the social media assertions is how hard it is to reliably assess them. There may in fact be guidance to the military etc. about contested presidential transitions. But it could also be in the form of classified plans that are not known to the general public, and, of course, "the internet". Be those plans called "Prometheus" or not.

A manure pile of disinformation is out there that may have occasional diamonds hidden within.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

With the run off elections... will there be safeguards in place to ensure there is no fraud? If not and these people were behind the fraud in previous elections how are we ensured they won't tamper with any upcoming elections? How does voting matter until this situation is fixed?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I read that as well but there may be subgroups and not all will be posted on goog.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why didn't any of them think of that?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The rich and the powerful enjoy the convenient corruption of the system. They see no need to change; hence, any further elections without real reform will have to be seen as suspect.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

As we get closer to a COVID-19 vaccine, one concern is whether people will be willing to take a new and unproven shot, but three former presidents have agreed to do so to help soothe Americansā€™ fears.

Former presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have all agreed to get the coronavirus vaccine, once one has been approved. They confirmed they would be willing to do so publicly to help promote its safety and encourage others to do the same.

Many experts believe the Federal Drug Administration is getting very close to approving one or more vaccine.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will prioritize healthcare workers and people living in long-term healthcare facilities to receive a vaccine once approved.

The coronavirus has killed more than 273,000 people in the United States, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

source

The covid jab? Or some other injection?

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join