It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wasn’t a regular here then but I remember guccifer. Are you saying strzok is a good guy?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Parler?

Now there is a site that is shooting itself, and alt. news, in the foot.

Maybe I'm not good a the internet, but how can I see the supposed other side of the argument in a free speech zone that doesn't allow me the privacy of browsing the content expousing free speech without joining the community; but I can only doing so in a way that cannot be anonymous, or face permanent banning from the site.

Don't get me wrong, listen to Bongino's podcasts on Spotify all the time, but he/Parlor have gone the idiot's route on this one.

Matthew 5:14-15

14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.

edit on 3-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Harris Faulkner said something very funny and profound, but it’s going to be one of my new go-to analogies, lol, it works for so many things the “ stuck on stupid “ folks try to push. She said, “ If someone offered you a tray of brownies and told you there was a little poop in it somewhere, would you eat any of it ?! “. This election and this rona / vaccine are one big poop brownie !

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

There's always b site.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Absolutely not. I'm saying Strozk is involved in the creation of Guccifer 2.0.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Parler?

Maybe I'm not good a the internet, but how can I see the supposed other side of the argument in a free speech zone that doesn't allow me the privacy of browsing the content expousing free speech without joining the community; but I can only doing so in a way that cannot be anonymous, or face permanent banning from the site.

Don't get me wrong, listen to Bongino's podcasts on Spotify all the time, but he/Parlor have gone the idiot's route on this one.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.

I agree, I actually don't trust Parler and I think it's a trap. With all this talk about Trump supporters need to be punished and retrained, now this site pops up, requires entirely too much personal info, and could easily be used to identify all the people they want to punish. I also don't like how Bongino sits he owns it but he Doesn't, looks like he has an investment share or something but he is clearly not "the owner" as he says. I don't trust anything about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I joined Parler. I must say you make a good point. My head tilted when I saw that Parler actually had posts and members from back in August 2018. This platform obviously was not just created because of all the silencing going on in other social media platforms.

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Parler?

I agree, I actually don't trust Parler and I think it's a trap. With all this talk about Trump supporters need to be punished and retrained, now this site pops up, requires entirely too much personal info, and could easily be used to identify all the people they want to punish. I also don't like how Bongino sits he owns it but he Doesn't, looks like he has an investment share or something but he is clearly not "the owner" as he says. I don't trust anything about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
a reply to: PurpleFox
This is BIG!

Another link

Yep. Georgia large-scale "ballot crime" caught on tape.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It was rhetorical, lol. I have a sign on, but it definitely lacks Twitter's ease of use.
I have yet to be 404d there however, and have yet to see any warnings.

a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Twitter is fast to access for us non-members of Twitter. Anyone can see what's posted without logging in. If something important drops, it's on Twitter within 5 minutes. Copy the URL and paste on ATS instantly. I keep several Twitter users on the "speed dial" page of my Dolphin browser (cell phone). Very convenient and fast for those of us who are in the car a lot.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So many people need to go to jail and I have not heard of even one arrest.

Something is going to give.
I'm all about a peaceful approach but not everyone shares my sentiments

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Barr says he aint arrestin nobody.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not trusting democratic elections is exactly the head space that russia and china and iran want you to be in.

Not trusting elections, is a far cry from not trusting the systems and/or machines and/or people running said systems said elections rely on.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So far all I have heard is that he hasn't seen any evidence.
All I hear is that the evidence is not reaching the top of the chain of command

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen
Barr says he aint arrestin nobody.

youtu.be...

I will wait until 1/21/21 before I lose my ish.
edit on 3-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I use it too, I have issues posting on here no matter what I use sometimes (usually on tablet/fire.) I usually put post in progress so it doesn't get deleted while sourcing.

On topic time, I was searching the net for documentation about Nazi's creating TV yesterday and saw some disturbing data, that if I can find again I will post. Involves "Plan"

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Apparently eschewing the twits, now.

General Flynn w/ Bongino. Listening now:
rumble podcast
edit on 3-12-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I agree, I actually don't trust Parler and I think it's a trap. With all this talk about Trump supporters need to be punished and retrained, now this site pops up, requires entirely too much personal info,

An email address and a phone number?

I also don't like how Bongino sits he owns it but he Doesn't, looks like he has an investment share or something but he is clearly not "the owner" as he says. I don't trust anything about it.

Stop lying. He has never said he owns it, he has said many times that he is an investor/partner in it.
edit on 3-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I joined Parler. I must say you make a good point. My head tilted when I saw that Parler actually had posts and members from back in August 2018. This platform obviously was not just created because of all the silencing going on in other social media platforms.

Ummm... you do realize that building a platform like that would likely entail many many months of testing, and obviously, it was being alpha/beta-tested live by those members.

sheesh

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Professor Jason Jorjani Introduces Prometheism...

This discussion is on his "Prometheist Manifesto" which is a distillation of his book with 3 main summary framework focus points; "The End of Humanity, The End of History, and The End of Reality." Prior to 2020 I wouldn't have given it much thought. He covers many topics discussed in these threads as to advanced technologies and he believes the prospect of humanity has regressed into a neo-feudal system.

That Prometheus bestowed the human being with his soul in the form of a butterfly already suggests that he is not only the creator, but also the liberator of Man. When Zeus punishes Prometheus for attempting to secure his creation a life beyond sacrificial servitude, the rebel titan takes his revenge against the God-Father by gifting mortals with the fire of the forge and the light of knowledge. The fire that he steals from Olympus in the fennel stalk is emblematic of the power of technological science to free us from imposed scarcity and enforced ignorance.

Prometheus Statue at Rockefeller Centre, NY; the inscription behind it is a paraphrase of Aeschylus which reads: "Prometheus, teacher in every art, brought the fire that hath proved to mortals a means to mighty ends."

"The Promethean Movement in Interwar Poland," East European Quarterly, vol. XVIII, no. 3 (September 1984), pp. 273–78.

Prometheus and Poland: Greek Myth and Polish Foreign Policy during the Interwar Period

Prometheism or Prometheanism was a political project initiated by Józef Piłsudski, statesman of the Second Polish Republic from 1918 to 1935. Its aim was to weaken the Russian Empire and its successor states, including the Soviet Union, by supporting nationalist independence movements among the major non-Russian peoples that lived within the borders of Russia and the Soviet Union.

The first 25 minutes is on Prometheus and other Greek mythology characters followed by the more interesting modern age and what is/may be coming.
www.youtube.com...

Video podcast description:

Professor Jason Reza Jorjani joins us again to discuss the radical ideas in his new book “Prometheism.” Subjects include Jungian Archetypes, ancient titans and Olympian patheons, the figure of Prometheus and his role in the formation of Western civilization. Jason also reveals the identity of the high level social engineers who presently work to establish their own “breakaway civilization” which will entail reducing humans to a quasi-feudal mode of existence. Jason tracks the existence and machinations to Nazi Germany and other mega-corporations and updates us on their current sinister presence and influence.

Skim through his Manifesto if interested (a long abstract on his book) and if it captures your interest then listen to the podcast discussion. The "Breakaway Civilization" concept caught my interest among many other topics as to what he believes this ultra-secretive unknown think-tank group are attempting to deploy under the umbrella of COVID-19. If you're familiar with Dr. Joseph Farrell's discussions & books on Nazi tech history, Operation Paperclip, Vatican, CIA creation, Black projects and military industrial complex then some of what he discusses will resonate; though this guy is really out there.

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join