It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

Obviously Secret Service, right? Notice the wire for his ear piece.

Apparently true...Link

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think it was legitimately a coincidence. Don Jr. was on his way to a getaway with Kim Guilfoyle.

twitter.com...

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Well , I think it's just as hollow as those who made the thing, I'm more thinking that someone or some globalized entity made a statement to all others that it started or something like that..?

Why would someone put a monolithic structure there and elsewhere around the states in this very crucial period ?
I think we should wait until a third enters the game and connect the points geographically, then we know..

Forget the other country monoliths those I think are just stupid to ride the hype..

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2020 14:54:55 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2020 14:54:55 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No. You are okay. I had to use a different news source. I always test the link after I post. If it does not work I quickly look for something else that will provide the same information, and keep my fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Guys I want to re-visit this:

foia.state.gov...

This is literally the key to what we have been discussing here for the past 3 years. This is an FBI Agent talking to another FBI Agent regarding the DNC Hack and Guccifer 2.0. This person flat out says that Guccifer 2.0 is "our guys". The FBI and specifically Peter Strozk

"So on Friday there were a bunch of dnc emails posted on wikileaks, that was our guys" The date on this is 7/26/2016.

We have been right this entire time.

Revisiting the date on that first text message - June 27th, 2016. A BIG, BIG day in coup land. Check this enlightening thread from way back in 2018 out.

6/27/16 is also the day of the Bill Clinton Tarmac airplane meeting.....notice what the text says - "Pete knows about the meeting today".

twitter.com...

Its all starting to come out in the open.
edit on 3-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I want to know what is inside the monoliths. I'm also surprised we haven't seen precision measurements of the size, alignment, and how level they are. But I also want them all cracked open so we can see inside.

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Romania monolith was welded and not flat on top so I consider that the man made one..
Don't actually know if the other show welding marks but the California one looks the same as that from Utah..

There is nothing inside, and they're not that precise. The only part about them that is precise is the cutting of the stone/ground theyre sat it. They're hollow and you can see through the gaps where they're lined up. Someone is playing a game, is all. Like Geocaching for steel workers.
edit on 12/3/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wow. That can lead to huge Revelations, if we can get President Trump re-elected!

This illustrates how significant the Trump team case in Nevada is.

www.foxnews.com...

The hearing before a judge is today, but I do not believe it is streamed?
edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, a lot of gaps are starting to get filled in. I have a feeling this is the trail that John Durham is on. IMO, it remains to be seen if Durhams appointment as SC is good for the cause or bad. Personally I think Durham is a straight shooter and will go where ever the investigation taken him. If Biden tries to shut him down for no good reason, he can be charged with Obstruction of Justice, just like they tried with Trump for even bringing up the subject of firing Mueller.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Uh-huh ... if you believe that, then you're smoking something. Just like Trump would have had the press howling for his head if he had fired Mueller, no one would care if Biden fired Durham. Most people don't even know who he is, so no one will even know. It's something easy for Democrats to ignore even so there IS no double standard.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Someone was asking about such photo I think from yesterday. It's from Q295...

CNN Host Fareed Zakaria and an adviser to Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign attended the recent Understanding China Conference, which counted Chinese Communist Party leader Xi Jinping and high-level apparatchiks in attendance.

Link

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yep. What was good for the goose will be good for the gander!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That isn't Stacey Abrams.....size wise, her shoulders are much larger than that and the hair doesn't match up either.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
He looks like he's dyed his hair!
Last time I saw him....on stage screeching at the 'crowd', his hair was defo more white!
He looks a lot younger in that photo....almost like he did when he first became POTUS....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
PA, AZ, NV, MI, GA.

All with these public hearings where we get boat loads of first hand accounts of fraud plus scientific data showing extreme probability of fraud.

Those states will not be certified. There’s no way they hold up.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I believe this is a live stream of the Carson City Nevada District Court where Trump lawyers are presenting evidence right now.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

After ruby ridge, i'd never trust barr to do the right thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtSlotter
a reply to: tanstaafl
After ruby ridge, i'd never trust barr to do the right thing.

I felt the same way when he was announced.

But...

I also don't believe he would sell out his country, and the futures of his children and grandchildren, to the CCP. He may be an asshole, but I just don't believe he is a closet marxist.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
When you come to the realization that someone has been habitually and perpetually lying to you, how can you ever be able to trust that person again? The gatekeepers to this system of control have been lying to us for God knows how long. The information that's kept in the dark of this arena holds the key to our freedom. It's my belief that much of this hidden data is powerful enough to activate a mass, conscious awakening. If our dear leaders & governments truly care about the well-being of their people then why would they want to stunt our mental, spiritual and physical growth? I see people talking about vaccines carrying the mark of the beast. I've got news for you. We're already marked. We've got markers on our DNA which controls the patterns of the cycles of life of this existence and they've got us on a standardized, one size fits all setting and I'm f****** sick of it.
They are sitting on information that would greatly benefit humanity. Why would they do this? Is it because once we have that knowledge then we will no longer have a need or a desire for their guidance? A fully activated, awakened human being has no need for nor seeks leadership. They have created a systematic prison that keeps us fully immersed and dependent on them for security and survival. But what if the truth is that they are the ones who depend on us for their survival? Just as a parasite depends on its host. They rely on our energy because they are incapable of generating their own. Their job is not to protect us and keep peace. Their job is to keep us divided, distracted, busy, terrified and subdued. This way, we'll never have enough time or energy or the inclination to delve too deeply into the realms of our own imagination. And we won't pay enough attention to the mysteries and conspiracies or all the things they've labeled as "fiction". This game has played itself out. It has become as flavorless as overchewed gum. Time to spit it out and move on

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Im still way back catching up but for just in case, I have the updated Heat Map of the Indictments. Still waiting on the old fashion lay out. Should be along shortly.

The New Numbers:
6,003 NEW / 216, 529 Total

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I think it was legitimately a coincidence. Don Jr. was on his way to a getaway with Kim Guilfoyle.

twitter.com...

Perhaps you’re right. Reagan international is actually in DC as opposed to Dulles so, it would make since it’s used by a lot of the swamp on a regular basis for convenience.

Who knows anything anymore lol 🥴

Has anyone been able to confirm it’s Ezra there as well? That would make it less coincidental IMO.

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join