It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Your map is what seized Scytl server in Frankfurt Germany showed as the accurate vote count.

I was dumbfounded to hear attorney general Barr say the doj investigated and found there were no election information transmitted overseas to Germany.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

12 mirror 21 are key markers. 12-21-2017 Human Trafficking EO is one key.

Gematria for Lou Holtz (football coach) is interesting, as this is the third Gematria I have done in the last few days with this exact "hell" theme. 948, 774, 129

Odd, note the presence of 12-21 in my profile.

edit on 3-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your map is what seized Scytl server in Frankfurt Germany showed as the accurate vote count.

I was dumbfounded to hear attorney general Barr say the doj investigated and found there were no election information transmitted overseas to Germany.

1) he wouldn’t know.
2) DOJ is out of the investigative loop on this. I think they’ve been told “stand down”.
3) the DOJ/FBI burned their “trustability” bridge with Russia, Ukraine, Hunter, etc. They are a lame duck waiting to be disassembled.
4) as I’ve said repeatedly; it matters not what people “say” but what they “do”
5) the only thing that matters at this point is what the state legislatures do and what SCOTUS does
6) the cat is out of the bag. There are dozens of fraud/Const violations to choose from. Everyone sees now.
7) MSM ignoring it to their own peril. They gave us Russia, Mueller, Ukraine, and Impeachment...NOW we are to gauge ElectionGate from them? Nope.

I’m actually bored on waiting for justice. Simply won’t happen. Best we can hope for is getting Trump a second term and try to get policy agenda items and judges like first term. The treason is too deep. We/Us/They waited too long.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, agree. Fear has always played a huge role and we have seen one fear storm of confusion after another in 2020. It's like every month in 2020 has had a new fear theme.

Speaking of which, Globalist master (less than a minute), spills out next planscamdemic...a CyberPandemic.

Guess we know what's coming next.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Why did attorney general Barr say that was one of the things the doj Tracked Down?

On a more positive note...

Wow.. 8000 pages of evidence of election law violations, were given to the Nevada Court today!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Dec 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok, I have to ageee.

This is a Boom!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Justice Department Files Lawsuit Against Facebook for Discriminating Against U.S. Workers

The lawsuit alleges that Facebook refused to recruit, consider, or hire qualified and available U.S. workers for over 2,600 positions that Facebook, instead, reserved for temporary visa holders it sponsored for permanent work authorization (or “green cards”) in connection with the permanent labor certification process (PERM). The positions that were the subject of Facebook’s alleged discrimination against U.S. workers offered an average salary of approximately $156,000. According to the lawsuit, and based on the department’s nearly two-year investigation, Facebook intentionally created a hiring system in which it denied qualified U.S. workers a fair opportunity to learn about and apply for jobs that Facebook instead sought to channel to temporary visa holders Facebook wanted to sponsor for green cards.

Quite the salary.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox
The Attorney General of Michigan is asking that examples broken election laws be sent to her office.

twitter.com...

Probably so she can put them in the shredder behind her desk. That woman is crooked and evil. I would be shocked if she did anything but toss them in the garbage.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is a joke, right?

twitter.com...

Former Presidents Obama, George W. Bush and Clinton are offering to publicly take the COVID-19 vaccine to prove its safety and encourage Americans to be inoculated.

"President Clinton will definitely take a vaccine as soon as available to him, based on the priorities determined by public health officials. And he will do it in a public setting if it will help urge all Americans to do the same," the 42nd president’s press secretary, Angel Urena, told CNN.
The Hill

Still believe in that "in it together" BS. Who believes in this nonsense anymore? Wait, nvm.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This is a joke, right?

twitter.com...
[...]

From my POV they're dead, so their PR people putting this out is really silly. If one thinks the PR guy tweeting this helps them "feel good about" jabbing themselves I am happy to take them to the front of the line.

I mentioned this before about a doc giving me stitches scoffing at my refusal of the tetanus shot. When asked if he knew what was in it he said "no." Case closed, and never got tetanus and no I was not lucky I didn't.

edit on Thu Dec 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Why did attorney general Barr say that was one of the things the doj Tracked Down?

On a more positive note...

Wow.. 8000 pages of evidence of election law violations, were given to the Nevada Court today!

mobile.twitter.com...

That’s the key. “Election law violations”. That’s where this gets Trump the winner. Trying to prove “fraud” is not the winning argument.

Again, what Barr is saying is of no interest. If/when his US ATTYs file charges, then I’m interested.

Where I’m inclined to believe so much is being hidden is that a POTUS & his AG absolutely must be BFFs. That’s the POTUS’ go to guy. It seems they are so disconnected but that simply goes against the 2 roles and their function.

It’s theater or it’s a goat rodeo. One will be proven true in coming weeks.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not sure if you saw my post about Dr visit yesterday. They pushed the tetanus (with a vax in it) as well as the flu shot. I told him no way.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Not sure if you saw my post about Dr visit yesterday. They pushed the tetanus (with a vax in it) as well as the flu shot. I told him no way.

I did, made me laugh. My experience,,, the entire staff talked about my refusal. That's why he asked, he thought it was amusing. Folks really have to assert themselves and stop just agreeing to avoid conflict. Or, even better, think well ahead and avoid all of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting.

Bigger

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It confuses me that while President Trump was berating AG Jeff Sessions, we all thought it wasn't real...just "part of the plan".

So now, President Trump says AG Barr is "Missing in action". We'll know soon if President Trump's anger and disappointment
at the two men were real, or just part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is pretty interesting.

Bigger

Account suspended

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well...they are trying to take kraken-wood.com out of the picture:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Re: twitter.com.../status/1334524349446057985/photo/1

Account Suspended by Twitter. That didn't take long.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Account suspended. Twatter at it again

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join