It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Tom Morello is about as Antifa/soyboy/lefty as it gets. Just listen to his podcast/radio show on SirusXM Lithium. Good thing he can shred on a guitar, because his politics and general outlook on life suck ass.

Also, I believe all of Rage was sort of campaigning for Biden. 1997 Zack De La Roca would pimp slap 2020 Zack De La Roca.
edit on 3-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
LOL - I dont even know what to say about this.

AOC charging 60 bucks for a 10 dollar sweatshirt that says "Tax The Rich" on it. Also, I believe this was just posted recently and the original price was $75, so they lowered it all the way to $58 to not seem so absurd.

shop.ocasiocortez.com...

Never stop 2020.....never stop.
edit on 3-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Look at my post link about Edward Foley. Not Loyal but Ohio. He has connections to Yale and Columbia College of Law.
Loyal is involved too I am sure.
Isn't this so strange. I woke up at 4 a.m. looking for this. I felt that there would be some very smart brains working on this and have started reading Masters Thesis from law schools and bingo I found this.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The Universe has a funny way of providing just what you need, right when you need it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Anybody know what the hell this is supposed to mean?

twitter.com...

Whoa...

Declassified texts to FBI's Jen Boone (oversaw Carter Page investigation):

"so on Friday there were a bunch of DNC emails posted on Wikileaks, that was our guys"

"That was our guys" Thinking face

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do.

Paul Furber's twitter recently had claims that a protocol called "Prometheus" exists; this supposedly guides the military in such situations. No idea if the claim is true or not. I expect at least some military elements along with other government personnel have guidance of some kind covering the presidential transition.

Furber's tweet (be advised that thread contains salty language)

Cheers

I read it all and Prometheus sounds like a plan to protect us during a disputed transition of power and I am relieved to read that there is something in place. They must have some type of plan because the Trump team would have read Ed Foley's battle plan for the Dems and knew that it was imperative that the military would have to assume a stabilizing role.
Funny thing is that they would be so careless as to leave that information out there for us to find and read.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do.

Paul Furber's twitter recently had claims that a protocol called "Prometheus" exists; this supposedly guides the military in such situations. No idea if the claim is true or not. I expect at least some military elements along with other government personnel have guidance of some kind covering the presidential transition.

Furber's tweet (be advised that thread contains salty language)

Cheers

Again with Furber. Not sure what to think about this twitter thread or Furber's credibility, especially given he seems to be relaying anons off the chans. Those anons could literally be anyone, unless they've somehow been vetted. Regardless, reading that about Prometheus and Trump mobilizing his base makes me even more conflicted about what is going on. Throw in Lin Wood's comments yesterday at their "rally" that this is our 1776 and you have a powder keg.

But dark to light, right? IMO, it's not looking very light at the moment. Seems like all 40+ court cases have been dismissed on voter fraud. I'm obviously looking at it and listening to witnesses and believe it occurred, but that doesn't mean jack unless someone in an official position will run with it. Barr's statement. The President putting out an unannounced 46 min speech on fraud. Do these processes serve a purpose and have to run their course before something comes to light?

Warroom, OANN, Newsmax and twitter are all painting a very different reality from what many are listening to (MSM). If you can think critically past the MSM narrative, you should be also be able to hold on to the possibility that many different realities/narratives exist, and the possibility that many of those are false, including this one. I find myself hoping a lot and not seeing a lot of movement in a positive direction. Perhaps I'm just exhausted with the uncertainty.
edit on 3-12-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Rudy just about to speak in Michigan

YTUBE - RSBN

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer and the man in charge of Trump's fight to overturn election results in several states, will appear in front of the Michigan House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.

Woman about to testify (Jessie Jacob) sounds serious.

Whistleblower: Long-term election Dept. employee told by several supervisors to back date ballots.
She and 80 others back dated election packages for 10 days...@10k ballots per day...creating 100k illegal ballots.

Senate Republicans should be __________ for not holding hearings right now featuring these Witnesses!

If this Democrat Biden steal is successful, I'm going to do what I can online to help ensure Democrats win the Georgia senate run off elections in January.

Please, don't. I have friends in GA that are fine folks who love America, the diversity of Atlanta and life in general. Don't allow them to be hurt by Democrat idiots if you can possibly help it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

AOC charging 60 bucks for a 10 dollar sweatshirt that says "Tax The Rich" on it. Also, I believe this was just posted recently and the original price was $75, so they lowered it all the way to $58 to not seem so absurd.

shop.ocasiocortez.com...

LOL . So she wants to give us FREE education and FREE healthcare but cant give us a lousy 20 dollar t shirt for free and is wanting to use capitalism to charge 58 bucks?

edit on 251231America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2020 10:25:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
doop
edit on 3-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
How is Biden able to even walk effortlessly on his fracture with no mobility aids?

edit on 3-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol

link   
a reply to: interupt42

LOL yep. That seems to be about the long and short of it. Also, no doubt made in some sweat-shop in a third world hell-hole.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

shop.ocasiocortez.com...

LOL . So she wants to give us FREE education and FREE healthcare but cant give us a lousy 20 dollar t shirt for free and is wanting to use capitalism to charge 58 bucks?

I think you summed up their entire platform in one run-on sentence. 😂 I wonder if it could be done even more efficiently
👍

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Bunch of hypocrites. A knitted hat with just 'Stop the Steal' is censored but those disgusting images are okay?
Why has this been allowed to happen? There needs to be consistency in application of the rules.
I asked my son about this and he said that since it is their domaine they can decide what is for sale or what is not but the reasoning I don't get.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Yeah. It is hard to know what to make of it all. Events will prove who (if anyone) had insight.

ETA: Another source on twitter

Cheers
edit on 3-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That always cracks me up when people who are rich and famous because capitalism enabled it try pushing their marxist nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You get it. But it’s ugly and hard to look at. They’ve chosen their side. America is the great Satan. They just won’t say it out loud because you would stop giving them your money.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
GIGANTIC news here. As we here already know, the entire world has been bamboozled on COVID. COVID-19 anti-bodies are present in Red Cross blood donations from the middle of December 2019. Typically it takes 30-60 days for these anti-bodies to show up in your blood. SO, that means COVID has actually been in the USA since AT LEAST October 2019....probably much longer than that. And these anti-body blood samples have shown up all over the country. From CA, WA and OR all the way to MI, IA and MA!! Nationwide!

threadreaderapp.com...

So now we have a certified Serologic testing of Red Cross US blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies, and that battery of testing shows widespread presence of SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies in donations made between December 2019-January 2020
What does this mean? It means that we’ve been lied to, & the latest evidence comes from samples collected during red cross blood drives last year & now analyzed by the CDC. Pay really close attention to these new facts

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How soon we forget LOL

Ka-BOOOM
twitter.com...
Have not seen these posted yet

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I can think of a lot of things to put on tshirts, but I value my account too much to post them here.

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join