It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
At the federal level, employees are required to submit OGE-450 disclosure forms which are reviewed for conflicts of interest. If one is found, typically the individual is required to divest themselves of either the investment or involvement in any official duties that would constitute a conflict of interest.

The question is, do you want a public official making official decisions knowing they either could profit from it or their involvement could be used to sway elections?

My personal opinion is that all public officials should only be authorized to receive their official pay and 401k (no investment in specific companies), and their income, bank records, and "gifts" (anything of significant value) tracked annually. This would reduce the incentive for corruption. Is this overly intrusive? Yes. But I consider it the cost of public service.

Biggest problem is, someone may not have any conflicts when they take office, but the very next day one could arise out of something they learn during a classified or otherwise non public meeting.

I agree with your post on all points, the question is, how to address it properly.

One solution may be full financial disclosure of any and all holdings, full publication of their last tax returns, as well as any/all future tax returns and financial holdings while they are in office, as well as their immediate family, combined with some kind of 'nexus' application of these requirements to close friends/family, in the event that any questions arise of potential skullduggery.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even though the witnesses at these Trump Legal Team hearings do not take an oath before speaking, most have signed a legal affidavit swearing that their story is true.

Yeah, I think it would have been a really good idea for all of them to have voluntarily insisted on being put under oath before testifying. That would have lent a lot more weight to their testimony to everyone watching.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Even though the witnesses at these Trump Legal Team hearings do not take an oath before speaking, most have signed a legal affidavit swearing that their story is true.

Yeah, I think it would have been a really good idea for all of them to have voluntarily insisted on being put under oath before testifying. That would have lent a lot more weight to their testimony to everyone watching.
yeh but in michigan the timer would have went off before they got the oath done
edit on 3-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
***Natural Law should always trump all man made law, but alas Natural Law has no gun to enforce it.

Ummm... you are wrong my friend, it has hundreds of millions of guns to enforce it, right here in the hands of the people of these United States of America.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I repeat what I said earlier. If this steal is successful, punish the Republican party. Let Joe Biden have the White House, Senate, and the House.

That is just plain lunacy, care...

This would actually be the death of our nation. I'm disappointed in you.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If they don’t correct this election then it is pointless to vote anyway and republicans are as big a part of the problem as democrats.

The next election doesn’t matter. Without justice in this election I wouldn’t even vote for Trump next time.

Maybe this “nation” has rum its course?
edit on 3-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Something I noticed while reading up on the monoliths.

Three of them have popped up. 3 MOAB's?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe this “nation” has rum its course?

Perhaps lots of rum is what is required while we wait this out.

I like to think that the very best in the world have set this up to run its course.

They can see a lot clearer than we can.

Not long now I thing. Stay the course, load all cannon! Beat the Marines to action, load muskets!

P

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
"Yeah, I think it would have been a really good idea for all of them to have voluntarily insisted on being put under oath before testifying. That would have lent a lot more weight to their testimony to everyone watching."

yeh but in michigan the timer would have went off before they got the oath done

No problem, simply swear them in beforehand, and enter a signed/written oath as part of their written statement, and point it out at the beginning of the hearing that each and every witness has sworn under oath that the testimony they are giving is under oath and subject to the penalties of perjury.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
NVM

edit on 3-12-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Why would the text be in both Russian and English? Also, "KGB" ain't a thing anymore. I think they're called the "MVD" or something similar now.

ETA: "FSB" is the new name, not MVD.

Cheers
edit on 3-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

If I'm not mistaken, its from Call Of Duty Black Ops video game.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

This was just posted to the 8. Any thoughts?

Looks like a legit room to me.

That's from a video game. The subtitle on the bottom gave it away. Zoom in and check the edges of the graphics. Check the shadow under the left side of the monitor. Bottom right water mark "GameClips"
edit on 3-12-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Something wicked this way comes was a title of a movie IIRC and it sure fits our time now. At least IMO.

The book was way better...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Something wicked this way comes was a title of a movie IIRC and it sure fits our time now. At least IMO.

The book was way better...

Bradbury is my favorite author, so this opinion checks out. Everyone on this board needs to read Fahrenheit 451. Orwellian for sure. Supplement books for conservative speech and its accurate for today's America.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ah ha. Thanks. Not familiar with the games.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That document gives the appearance that someone was legally "wargaming" the situations that might come about as a result of a manipulated election.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack
Bradbury is my favorite author,

He's great, but Heinlein is still my favorite - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress' is just radical, and that is one that I would love to see made into a movie, as long as it stayed true to the storyline - maybe a series of 3 movies 3 hours long, like the LOTR movies.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Pretty sure discovery was made on game comms.
Also logo in top right?
What's with the foreign language at top?
Old school tech to the left of screen?

a reply to: Malevolous

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join