It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You actually make time to read fiction?!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well paid Trial Lawyers tend to be like that is my observation. Having had to be a Foreman on a sequestered jury one time, the DA spoke eloquently but lied about a rape charge for the family of an IRS agents child was supposedly raped. The case was against a former Pro QB who never played a significant snap so no one will have heard of him this long ago. The well paid defense attorneys had the actual facts on their side and the women in that jury took 15 mins to prove to us all we men had missed the reasons it wasn't. The DA claimed he bruised her body and the Dr who examined her said it wasn't bruised. Besides the thing the ladies caught, that made it real easy in the end. But both sides gave impassioned speeches to open and close. But the data won out in that one.

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Live now: Link
Praying Medic tweet link to same live feed: Link

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood in GA

Watching Lin Wood is like watching every televangelist who ever graced the TV screen. I don’t mean that with any judgment, he just has the voice, the presence, the story telling ability and the command of a TV preacher. He’s very compelling when he speaks and he makes good use of his personal stories.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: tanstaafl

You actually make time to read fiction?!

Lol! Not in a long time, I'm sorry to say haven't had time in many years.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Mysterious Tower Of Missing Trump Votes Appears In Utah Desert:

Babylon ballots

And some idiot will forget the Babylon B is a Monty Python type outfit and ban them a lot.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
Something wicked this way comes was a title of a movie IIRC and it sure fits our time now. At least IMO.

The book was way better...

Oh there’s always one guy who has to say it. 😂

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The playbook. This is a long read but I can't believe this. It was all planned out ahead of time, written about in detail. A new term for us, "overtime blue wave". No one could be this clairvoyant to pin this down to exact events and states.
Pennsylvania and Arizona. Trump winning and then over the night the blue wave overtime starts.
The governors certify the election and the legislature does not agree.
What happens: 2 sets of electors are sent to congress, one set for Biden and one set for Trump.
The rest of the article goes through various cases, much centering around Mike Pence as President of the Senate and also the role of Pelosi as the obstructor.

Q posted somewhere "The military, it is the only way."

Imagine the scenario that two candidates claim victory on inauguration day, Trump and Pelosi/Biden. Neither side backing down.The military must make the final determination as to who is the real 'Commander and Chief." Who is capable of handling the nuclear keys and codes.
Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do. Confronted by one candidate Biden who is obviously suffering from declining mental health, or Pelosi who is in questionable health as well or Trump who has supported the military?

lawecommons.luc.edu...
edit on 3-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Everyone seems to be down due to "election" results.
What there's fraud in our elections? No way, not like that's new?
What good does it do to expose common knowledge?
I deliberately have voted (one exception) for neither branch of the war party in every election I have participated in.
What if losing this election is part of the plan. Joe and Kamala's dirty laundry comes out and an impeachment for both. In case your wondering who in the "MSM" would expose it all? CNN of course after he buys it and changes the name "QNN We Are The News Now" is a catchy slogan isn't it..
To much resistance from the "swamp" while fighting in it, too bogged down. Owning a massive "News" outlet with the protections built into it. Fighting from outside in a setting free from the Swamp Creatures obstructing the message.

Something to chew on.

FTR I do not want this scenario to play out, but am able to find some solice with it..
edit on 3-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Differ

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Continuing the playbook, I really had to hunt for it. And this was published in the fall of 2019, one year ago.
The author Edward Foley has a couple of books published.
The implications are enormous. Maybe martial law is called until the election issues are resolved.
I find the article very disturbing and not just for the predictive sections. There is discussion about the impact of a cyberwar, the coaching to Pelosi on how to counter all the different scenarios that could transpire. Her role is the be the disrupter and we are going to see quite a show, with lots of theatrics. Her tearing up Trumps State of the Union speech was just a warm up.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
Something wicked this way comes was a title of a movie IIRC and it sure fits our time now. At least IMO.

The book was way better...

Oh there’s always one guy who has to say it. 😂

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do.

Paul Furber's twitter recently had claims that a protocol called "Prometheus" exists; this supposedly guides the military in such situations. No idea if the claim is true or not. I expect at least some military elements along with other government personnel have guidance of some kind covering the presidential transition.

Furber's tweet (be advised that thread contains salty language)

Cheers
edit on 3-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, I wonder if THIS was the ultimate plan of attack for Soros, and the reason he threw all that cash behind select ultra progressive state and local DA and AG positions?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Who is Edward B. Foley? What important book did he write?
moritzlaw.osu.edu...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I saw a new monolith just appeared in CA lol

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
'Stop The Steal' hats have now been banned by ETSY. Harmful misinformation. This is stupid. I have seen worse things written on t-shirts. I guess Etsy felt left out.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I was just thinking to myself “where is rage against the machine? They’re all still alive. If they weren’t capitalist sellouts they’d be all over this tyranny”
So I looked them up. They plan to go on tour next year as soon as covid is over.
It’s hard to take anything seriously anymore

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Why is Trump War Room tweeting this Breitbart article about Lin Wood. I thought they were on the same team

Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent

Twitter

Lin claims that Breitbart is dishonest

Perhaps they are showing how non-partisan and impartial Wood is? As in, look, even this guy who has voted for, and donated too all the Democrats knows that the election was a sham!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Thats a strange coincidence. I have been reading supposed "insider" drops on /pol/ (CongressAnon) and they claimed that the entire plan to rig the election came out of a prestigious university. Loyola University Chicago is considered a prestigious university. This is the same source I mentioned a few days ago talking about the 20,000 deputized agents for the election sting, and everything that went with that....

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Unbelievable! Follow the Money!
The claim made by W.A.R. on the Sebastian show is huge. Vegas odds were climbing all evening as election results were coming in favor of Trump win. It got as high as 7-1 but when Fox declared Arizona millions of dollars flooded in and the odds dropped very quickly in favor of Biden. The Fix was in and some people in the know made a lot of money.
I wonder if The FBI or any other legal entity is looking into this claim. Maybe we can trace back these bets and find these people in the know. How about Fox involvement because the call was very unusual.
Funny how our UK friends here were discussing this very topic. Did anyone see anything similar there?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
'Stop The Steal' hats have now been banned by ETSY. Harmful misinformation. This is stupid. I have seen worse things written on t-shirts. I guess Etsy felt left out.
twitter.com...

A tweet on that link mentions a new alternative to Etsy...

Liiighthouse. Coming this month...check it out. Facebook youtube and etsy all into one

www.facebook.com...

And speaking of 'harmful misinformation' on Etsy...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
That is so strange,that I found the same article that was referenced. I just went back to see if it was the same and it has been 404'd. However mine is still there for reference.
It is definitely a battle plan and gaming strategy. Every scenario looked at, how to respond and possible outcomes.
The only thing that is the unknown is the military response.
I spent a few hours reading the entire article, very detailed.

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join