It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Got this from 8k, did the witness state this?

Colonel Waldron: Votes were entered in an amount of time that was physically impossible for the tabulation machines to process.

Colonel Waldron: An error rate is permissible for just 1 out of 125,000 ballots. The error rate in Antrim County was 750 times the allowable limit.

Colonel Waldron: Our voting systems are defined as National Critical Infrastructure, just as critical as nuclear power plants, just as critical as petrochemical, steel, and ports.

If true, that’s one you simply can’t explain away.
edit on 2-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You are probably correct. When you add the Durham decision, military moves, and court cases, to this speech given by President Trump this afternoon mobile.twitter.com... , it looks like 5D chess is being played. I think Joe Biden wearing the boot figures into all this also.

I think you give us truth seekers a bad name by backing these ridiculous claims. Joe is not wearing any kind of tracking device. Why do you back these outlandish claims?

The voter fraud is 100% real, these other side stories are not. I feel you lose credibility when you back them. Carey on.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: Justoneman

OR

Those type of people will learn how to be self sufficient. Farming and hunting worked for Eon's before we had Publix or Aldi's to go to for food.

100% agree that there will be plenty of people who do that. I was just thinking about the people living in situations where that’s not feasible... like cities, apartments, condos, etc. A lot of us are lucky to have space to grow food and the ability to hunt but the people who don’t will be looking for other options.

There is fight that tyrannical authority should that day arrive when it is here, bend over and take it, or try to do it the old fashioned ways.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
A new Danger - Sue and Settle

This is what we may have to look forward to if the Democrats take power. This outlines how they plan to get the Green New Deal in place even without the Senate in their control. It's called Sue and Settle.

They have progressive AGs file lawsuits against the right alphabets over a lack of certain desired regulations. The alphabet agency, in this case the EPA, would then seek to settle, and part of the settlement would, of course, be the implementation of the desired regulations. As this agenda would be taking place over federal regulatory agencies, this would affect the entire nation, not just isolated states. So progressive AGs from NY, MA, OR, etc., could effectively wage war of red states from their blue palaces.

The piece I linked talks like there are plans for them to blitz through heavy duty climate regs as soon as Biden is installed and before anyone realizes exactly what's going on, but this strategy is one they seek to use for a lot of things to circumvent the regular legislative process.

Backed by Baal Gates & WEF minions.

The Road Ahead | Green Horizon Summit 2020:
10 speakers, Gates starts at 54:25 to 59:45 on "Breakthrough Energy" (Green) to build the NetZero carbon future.🙄 More Climate scam crap. He even said need to do all this at an accelerated rate.

At 1 hr mark, Larry Fink, CEO of BlackRock speaks. More of the same on reducing carbon (does that include reducing humans?) & Agenda 2030 crap and kiss your pensions goodbye.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Justoneman

Unwillingly getting it is not the same as getting it willingly. If it is forced on you as in you are held down unwillingly I do not think God would hold that against you .You would then have to not use it or respect the mark. Better to die fighting than accept that thing.

Children who would have no choice and branded with the mark would also not be held accountable for it as well. Children are considered sinless until they are able to have children.

If you get it, no matter how, then the mark will hurt you when the 1st Angel arrives. It doesn't have to end in the person losing their soul to Hell but it sure seems there will be some price to pay for having the mark. Pain is a price.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

Hi JOM

I've thought about this phrase 'mark of the beast' often these last few months. And many here know by now how I sometimes make links with words that sound the same.

The word 'mark' sounds like the word 'marque', and if I'm not mistaken a 'marque' is a word for a kind of upgrade, newer version of something - like with cars - Make-Ford Model-Cortina Mk1, Mk2, (marque1, 2).

So this covid vax that injects Luciferin/Luciferase and a 'mode-rna' in people, is it going to 'upgrade' our dna?
Will humans still be human but a newer 'version'?
Isn't our dna what makes us 'human' and not something else?

Sinister AF if you ask me.

Sinister indeed. Something wicked this way comes was a title of a movie IIRC and it sure fits our time now. At least IMO.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Technically, this should be illegal as interstate commerce should prevent some states from becoming predatory on others like this. But since when has this stopped the progressives from trying?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Baghdad Barr will be his nickname.

"No evidence of......"

While it is out in the open as he speaks. Just like Baghdad Bob when the tanks were right behind him as he spewed his BS.

originally posted by: bradychick

link

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
80 years old broken foot, and putting full weight on it with zero balance loss? BS, TOTAL EFFING BS.

Then again... this...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

"No evidence of......"

While it is out in the open as he speaks. Just like Baghdad Bob when the tanks were right behind him as he spewed his BS.

This was discussed JOM, he is speaking as AG, not as B2. He is stating legal truth, and we have idea what he has seen or not seen in terms of an "investigation" so far and even it there is one it is in its infancy.

Call him deep state or swamp or whatever, but on this matter he is not only right in what he says, he is doing the right thing by not tainting anything going on in the civil courts. Him saying "I've seen evidence..." will literally f-up everything DJT is doing and worse.

He didn't say NONE EXISTS, he said nothing has been presented to him to act on----- yet. That's how an AG works, an AG doesn't watch teeeveee and say "you know what, I'll arrest him."

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Nice, work. I was late to the party but kudo's on taking it to the nth degree.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"No evidence of......"

This was discussed JOM, he is speaking as AG, not as B2. He is stating legal truth, and we have idea what he has seen or not seen in terms of an "investigation" so far and even it there is one it is in its infancy.

Call him deep state or swamp or whatever, but on this matter he is not only right in what he says, he is doing the right thing by not tainting anything going on in the civil courts. Him saying "I've seen evidence..." will literally f-up everything DJT is doing and worse.

He didn't say NONE EXISTS, he said nothing has been presented to him to act on----- yet. That's how an AG works, an AG doesn't watch teeeveee and say "you know what, I'll arrest him."

It does make some sense. But it still is going to leave a permanent stain no matter I do believe.

That will hang around like bad gas from the back end of someone who had something crawl inside them and die.
"no evidence" is a poor choice of words if he said it. I can imagine that the report was skewed to misstate his words.

edit on 2-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
U.S. Law Enforcement Takes Action Against Approximately 2,300 Money Mules In Global Crackdown On Money Laundering

The U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and six other federal law enforcement agencies announced the completion of the third annual Money Mule Initiative, a coordinated operation to disrupt the networks through which transnational fraudsters move the proceeds of their crimes. Money mules are individuals who assist fraudsters by receiving money from victims of fraud and forwarding it to the fraud organizers, many of whom are located abroad. Some money mules know they are assisting fraudsters, but others are unaware that their actions enable fraudsters’ efforts to swindle money from consumers, businesses, and government unemployment funds. Europol announced a simultaneous effort, the European Money Mule Action (EMMA) today.

Over the last two months, U.S. law enforcement agencies took action against over 2,300 money mules, far surpassing last year’s effort, which acted against over 600 money mules.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey the hashtag StopTeamQ is trending lol. But it's a larp! What on Earth are they worried about? What "plan"?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

a reply to: PokeyJoe

You are probably correct. When you add the Durham decision, military moves, and court cases, to this speech given by President Trump this afternoon mobile.twitter.com... , it looks like 5D chess is being played. I think Joe Biden wearing the boot figures into all this also.

I think you give us truth seekers a bad name by backing these ridiculous claims. Joe is not wearing any kind of tracking device. Why do you back these outlandish claims?

The voter fraud is 100% real, these other side stories are not. I feel you lose credibility when you back them. Carey on.

Whatever "Truth" keeps President Trump in office will work for me!

I mistakenly left "Election Laws Broken by Neglect" off the list. That's not fraud, just state laws broken regarding verifying mailed-in ballots. There's tons of it.

BTW... Please DO NOT click on the "FLAG" in the upper left corner of the thread. If you do, it might take one away. We're trying to pump it up to 150 Flags. Our once-upon-a-time benchmark for the Q threads. Thanks!
edit on 12/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Sounds about right...

BabylonWinter

I wonder if MT is under the Whitmer spell.😳

She looks like Queen Farquaad.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: djohn554

I repeat what I said earlier. If this steal is successful, punish the Republican party. Let Joe Biden have the White House, Senate, and the House.

HELL NO.
Letting Dems get the Senate is ridiculous if you care about your rights.

You won't have to let them have it all, they will anyway.

And what rights do we have now anyway? The forced vaccine is here, we will wear masks for the next 5 years, we will all be in govt provided housing by 2030. No jobs, no privacy, no free speech or individual thought. Sometimes I feel like everyone in this thread is oblivious to stuff going on outside of this thread. Did it ever occur to anyone here that the "movie" is designed for all of us here. It's keeping us distracted, it's keeping us from knowing what's going on outside of this thread bubble we are in. And yes I am including myself in this. And yes, it is one of the reasons I take a break for hours at a time from here now. Because while this thread keeps on moving on, and days and days pass, everything on the outside is going to hell and we are losing more and more every single minute. And while we are here, we aren't doing anything to stop any of that.

We can't stop what's coming right? That's the message. Everyone just assumes that's a warning to the bad guys but that could easily be a warning to us about what is already steamrolling through our lives. Maybe it's us that can't stop what's coming. Maybe we are the ones that need to "buckle up" based on the direction our lives are going compared to the direction the bad guys lives are going, it would sure seems like we are in a hell of a lot more trouble than they are.

We have seen this show a thousand times, sometimes I wonder why we are still watching. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 1000 times...

Every third day syndrome punching above its weight today.
edit on 2-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Incase you miss it
have fun
HAPPENING NOW- The State Department just released 574 FOIA documents. In these documents include Chris Steele and Hunter Biden’s names.

Happy “Hunting”

twitter.com...

foia.state.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seems important...

Entheos is considered by many to be both insider and reliable.

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join