It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thread on Pardon story

You know what happened here?

A US Attorney is investigating a bribery scheme involving contributions in exchange for a presidential pardon.

All the dates are redacted.

BUT the **media** is assuming it was Trump being lobbied for the pardons.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: djohn554

Lindsey Graham is on Fox news right now howling on and on about how Georgia needs to be fixed for the senate elections.

But ignoring Laura Ingraham questions about retroactively ensuring Georgia voting was accurate for the presidential election.

I repeat what I said earlier. If this steal is successful, punish the Republican party. Let Joe Biden have the White House, Senate, and the House.

Ever heard the phrase “cut off your nose to spite your face”? Your plan is exactly that. We will all be pissed if they ignore Trumps plight but voting in a manner ensuring that all of our freedom is lost seems excessive and ultimately will only punish millions of innocent Americans.

The time for retribution is the primaries of every future election until every one of those b*stards are gone. People blow off the primaries all the time but THAT is when you get these lazy worthless incumbents out. 90% of voters will go and check R or D in a general election and won’t ever pay attention to the name behind the party affiliation because they don’t care - they will not vote for the other party so it is a relevant to them who the candidate they’re voting for actually is. WE ALL need to do better about making sure that decent republicans win the primaries.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

@JonathanTurley
Reports claim that Trump was irate at the move. If true, he is ignoring not just the legal but political significance of the action. From a political perspective, the move is so elegantly lethal that it would make Machiavelli green with envy.

...It is, to use the words of fired Special Agent Peter Strzok, the ultimate "insurance policy" that Durham will be allowed to complete and release the facts of his investigation. Worse yet, the Democrats themselves made the case for him to do so.

...The move confirmed that, in a chaotic and spinning political galaxy, Bill Barr remains the one fixed and immovable object.

@JonathanTurley

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

We know what happened to the one on the left.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This one is worth reading. There is a disconnect between the email and the article. Interesting info about polarizing the right and left in the US, getting electors not to vote for Trump in 2016, and Soros owned voting machines. I’ll need to re-read after some rest.

foia.state.gov...

originally posted by: Trillium
Incase you miss it
have fun
HAPPENING NOW- The State Department just released 574 FOIA documents. In these documents include Chris Steele and Hunter Biden’s names.

Happy “Hunting”

twitter.com...

foia.state.gov...
[e ditby]edit on 12/2/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We're watching a movie, except the actors aren't really very good.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why is Trump War Room tweeting this Breitbart article about Lin Wood. I thought they were on the same team

Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent

Twitter

Lin claims that Breitbart is dishonest

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
#StopTeamQ is trending

PANIC!!!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Why is Trump War Room tweeting this Breitbart article about Lin Wood. I thought they were on the same team

Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent

Twitter

Lin claims that Breitbart is dishonest

Maybe because Wood and Powell have been trying to make Trump and his team look bad? I think there was talk of this being possibility a couple weeks ago. I actually wouldn't be surprised at this point. I still feel a little uneasy about how strong they have come out and how aggressive they have talked. Not to mention the misspellings by Powell. Maybe?

My theory on Wood actually goes a lot deeper than that but it's too late to get into it tonight.
edit on 2-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho
So Powell, who is Gen Flynn's attorney, wants to make Trump look bad? Something feels very off about this...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
ABOUT THAT JOHNS HOPKINS COVID STUDY By Joseph P. Farrell.

"Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Spiked After Publication"

Having adopted the "using their own numbers" approach, Ms. Briand came to the following conclusion (which, let it be noted, is a conclusion many other researchers came to long ago:

According to the study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

Wait, what? Really?

That’s what it says. And, it should come as no surprise that the study was deleted within days.

All of which leads me to wonder - and doubtless many of you may be wondering too - whether or not Dominion software is being used not only to "count" votes, but to count covid deaths...

Big fracture in the Covid narrative by one of their own.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 2nd
0 Posts,
24 POTUS tweets; 7 retweets including 3 self-retweets, 15 video tweets,
Total 24

KU V19.73 20201202 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
12 23,
10 1,
6 11, 18, 21,
5 10, 20,
4 3, 7, 14, 16, 17, 54, 1109,
3 2, 6, 12, 31, 38, 42, 44, 45, 55, 56, 66, 79, 90, 99, 100, 507, 943, 1207, 1609, 1707

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Interesting decode from POTUS last tweet of the day on 2nd, at 11:21:12

t.co...

Summary: Wray is a sleeper, who is now activated, and who will meet swift action as a result of a raid - like Haspel?

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bbd970 No.979093 📁
Apr 10 2018 00:40:13 (EST)
Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
FBI burning midnight oil.

Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 3rd, and Dec 4th twice.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 27e1fa No.2925189 📁
Sep 7 2018 16:34:10 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 05fed1 No.2925016 📁
Sep 7 2018 16:19:26 (EST)
The JC tweet about standing tall over the last 8 months [actuvate sleeper cells]

I think he was saying “in 8 months” to activate. That would be September

>>2925016
Do you believe in coincidences?
NYT "Anon" source?
"Sleeper Cells"
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.323 📁
Oct 3 2018 14:27:16 (EST)
Sessions meeting Huber THE SAME DAY as POTUS_ALERT.
Sessions meeting Huber THE DAY PRIOR to >>>
judiciary.house.gov...📁
What must be understood prior to?
Think GJ information.
What are the odds of that?
Q

Timestamp encodes both Dec 3rd and 4th.
Note bolded inverted PAIN Mirror.

2) Tweet DELTA of 01:35:37 points to posts:

#135 First of 4 on Rothschild Banks

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fce708 No.7243904 📁
Jul 29 2019 12:14:03 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d7cbcd No.7243889 📁
Jul 29 2019 12:13:22 (EST)
>>7243859
Wray is a sleeper

>>7243889
Future marker.
Q

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
1, 12, 23, 56, 79, 209, 421, 556, 1109, 1221, 2321, 3521

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is the only source I could find saying this, but others say he received death threats and closed shop and left town.

Computer Shop Owner Who Raised Alarm About Hunter Biden Laptop Found Dead

Next, after John Isaac, the owner of the computer repair shop where Hunter Biden left his laptop gave it to Rudy Giuliani, Mr. Giuliani, in turn, provided it to the FBI as evidence.

Unfortunately, the FBI managed to lose the laptop under mysterious circumstances, and thus all of the evidence contained on it.

Finally, last week, after being harassed and bullied at his home in Delaware by associates ostensibly tied to the Bidens and the ever-present deep state, Mr. Isaac closed up his shop and moved to Colorado, where he opened up a new computer repair shop in hopes of returning his life back to normal.

And now, John Isaac has been found dead, also under highly mysterious circumstances.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It would be much easier, and less messy, to unseat a president-elect Joe Biden, than a President Joe Biden.

Maybe Trump will steal my idea from 2016 and parachute an infantry division onto the National Mall a moment before Biden is sworn-in and arrest everybody. It would certainly provide a grand finale' and the ego boost he so desperately needs.

I dare him.

Round all the people up including the supporters. As you release the whiney supporters let them know that all of us understood Biden and the Dems with the help of some well place RINO's are a criminal CABAL and they kept supporting them anyway. Tell the ones released that they can cooperate or join the criminals in Prison. The ones that aren't guilty of Treason and getting the death penalty that is.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

6) Never solicit, accept, or agree to accept gifts, loans, gratuities, discounts, favors, hospitality, or services from any person, association, or corporation under circumstances from which it could reasonably be inferred that a major purpose of the donor is to influence the performance of the member´s official duties; (7) Never accept any economic opportunity under circumstances where he knows or should know that there is a substantial possibility that the opportunity is being afforded him with intent to influence his conduct in the performance of his official duties;

How Voting-Machine Lobbyists Undermine the Democratic Process
- routinely wined and dined a select group of state-election brass
- company called them “advisory board,” offering trips to Vegas & NYC
- article uses Georgia & Delaware but sees tactics used nationwide:
1) legislature eliminates state requirements to help future bids
(eg. machines must produce independent audit trail of each vote cast)
2) former state official hired by lobbyist & venders
3) election campaign contributions
4) pilot projects paid by venders to test systems (relationship/consultants)
5) structure bids to eliminate competition
6) use of expert study / experience to discredit or neutralize weaknesses
7) subcontract support or supply projects to 3rd party

MASSIVE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST UNCOVERED WITH ES&S AND ELECTIONS OFFICIALS IN NEW YORK, ARKANSAS, SOUTH CAROLINA, PENNSYLVANIA, TEXAS, LOUISIANA, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO AND FLORIDA
- pg 13-19 details & links conflict of interest issues (pay for play)
- Fair Fight created this report (was founded by Stacey Abrams)
- It focuses on ES&S & doesn't include findings on Dominion
- ES&S originally considered the front-runner for the GA contract

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
FYI

Members of the Trump Legal Team will be presenting EVIDENCE that tens of thousands of votes were cast illegally in Nevada. The presentation will begin at 12noon, according to WH Press Secretary Kaleigh McEnany. (12 Pacific..12 Eastern??) Anyway, I don't think it will be streamed.

Thread on the hearing: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
80 years old broken foot, and putting full weight on it with zero balance loss? BS, TOTAL EFFING BS.

Good morning Cranky (waves)

If Biden has broken his foot there's no way he would bear weight on it yet.

A few years ago I had a fall and it was thought I'd broken a bone in my foot. There was massive bruising/swelling and the pain was sheer agony. X-rays revealed that a tiny fragment of bone from 5th metatarsal had chipped off.

Not as bad as a proper fracture but it put me on crutches for almost a week unable to bear weight on it, all because of a tiny bone chip.

How is Biden able to even walk effortlessly on his fracture with no mobility aids?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

I'll take my cue from President Trump suggests during his Georgia rally on Saturday. He might KNOW that he will be the one sworn in on 1/20/2021, and tell all Patriots to work like crazy to keep the Senate in Republican hands.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Voting twice brings back memories: @HillaryClinton

edit on 3-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join