It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr has officially appointed John Durham Special Counsel in the Crossfire Hurricane/FBI investigation. I guess this is good news overall? Makes it much tougher for Biden to just completely drop the entire thing on Day 1.

Former US prosecutor Andy McCarthy says John Durham cannot be a special Council because he is employed by the government.

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder if there's any proof Barr actually did appoint Durham as SC ?

❓🚬

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: ketsuko

It’s seriously messing with my son.

No team sports. No group social activities. If you're at the MD, all alone, while mom or dad wait in an isolation chamber. The healthy are criminals until proven otherwise via a fake test. The kids are the most healthy and treated the worst by default.

99.99% survival rate based on fake tests. The population just rolled over due to fear and now mistrust runs deep. The neighbors now show open disdain as I walk sans face diaper and they comply by cowering in fear of an imaginary virus.

My friend just mentioned his wife needed emergency surgery. They screwed that up which made things way worse and all the while she was alone, in the same hospital, that screwed up the issue because muh Rona.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This seems odd from Mitch McConnell, on the Senate floor - CBS video tweet link
He was choking back the tears and sniffling before finishing up with this sentence:

So I'm sorry that in a few more weeks... (17 second gap to compose himself from 0:50 to 1:07)... It'll just be the rest of us left.

Was he just talking about retiring Senator Lamar Alexander - seems like he's hinting at all the other senators about to be arrested or executed?

That is interesting. He goes on to say:

“But you are leaving this body and those of us in it and the nation it exists to serve stronger and better because you were here.”

He also said he is dreading life in the Senate without him.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
THREAD

The GA SOS & GOV Kemp not only knew about ES&S, DOMINION & Smartmatic's Voter Registration Manipulation Issues & moved forward with over $250M in Contracts that include Trade Secrets*

BoomerangCollision symbol THEY WERE MADE AWARE THROUGH SC BOB MUELLER'S INDICTMENTS OF RUSSIAN AGENTS in 2018!

What was Durham appointed to look at? Oh yes, that's right, Mueller Investigation.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr has officially appointed John Durham Special Counsel in the Crossfire Hurricane/FBI investigation. I guess this is good news overall? Makes it much tougher for Biden to just completely drop the entire thing on Day 1.

Former US prosecutor Andy McCarthy says John Durham cannot be a special Council because he is employed by the government.

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder if there's any proof Barr actually did appoint Durham as SC ?

❓🚬

An image of a letter from attorney general Barr is attached to this tweet from Catherine Herridge yesterday.

mobile.twitter.com...

If the scope and authority of Durham's investigation was indeed expanded, Joe Biden could be looking at big trouble, according to this tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Kids here still go to school and the virus declines, so I strongly think they should do a survey on countries that still ignore kids not going to school.

Sadly or probably those who legislate for this have either no kids or their kids are grownups?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I’m pretty confident a two time Attorney General knows what he can/cannot do.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Mysterious Tower Of Missing Trump Votes Appears In Utah Desert:

Babylon ballots

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The statutes are pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

Unless there is underlying case law that goes to the constitutionality of the statute, in shich case it will have been stricken or properly amended.

I updated with links to the statutes that Barr Cites according the docs in the CH Tweet.

Given that the article I linked, which was linked in a tweet as the source slapping down the claim that Durham cannot be SC, is written by Law Professors at The Volokh Conspiracy, it hould be explained how those statutes givfe Barr the authority to select a SC as an employee of the US government; but they do not.

It's GD Kabooki theater, IMO.

ETA: I don't disagree with you though, that Lance would be a welcome voice here, any time.

I'm just a monkey with a keyboard.

edit on 2-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Mysterious Tower Of Missing Trump Votes Appears In Utah Desert:

Babylon ballots

Now that IS funny, lol

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
UK Peeps being screwed, No-Brexit seems to equal jabs? Once everyone is jabbed then what?

Pic

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
POTUS just now.

"This may be the most important speech I've ever made..."

link (Facebook)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m pretty confident a two time Attorney General knows what he can/cannot do.

And that can be either good, or bad.

Why was Durham appointed as a special counsel back on October 19th, and why was it revealed yesterday on December the first?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
POTUS just now.

link (Facebook)

When was this speech given?
No advance notice?
Listened to bits and pieces. Sounds very compelling! Is there a news summary somewhere?

The gist.... mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 12/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
CommonCore Math is the bomb.

Overall, 245.5 million Americans were ages 18 and older in November 2016, about 157.6 million of whom reported being registered to vote, according to Census Bureau estimates.

link

Joe, who managed just 800ish people TOTAL to all of his 2020 Rally Events, is said to have gotten 80 million votes by the press folks now.

DJT got 74 million votes allegedly (likely we're looking at inversion, DJT got 80m and Joe 45+),

80+73 equals 153m votes cast out of 157 million possible with a 55ish percent voter turnout as standard.

See why Gates wanted CommonCore Math and Jabs for all kids? Because that kind of stupid wouldn't be noticed.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Schools... you mean indoctrination centers?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

POTUS just now.

link (Facebook)

Please say the storm is upon us, please say the storm is upon us, please say the storm is upon us....

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Maybe there is code embedded?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

POTUS just now.

link (Facebook)

You can rewind it back 3-4 minutes.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Lin Wood and Sidney Powell kraken accounts suspended.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join