It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Rudy just about to speak in Michigan

YTUBE - RSBN

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer and the man in charge of Trump's fight to overturn election results in several states, will appear in front of the Michigan House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.

Woman about to testify (Jessie Jacob) sounds serious.
edit on 2-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The They or the powers that Were, xplained > inversion xplained > Great X listen imo > www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Someone yesterday asked about is this Voter fraud or Election fraud.

Trump: This may be the most important speech I've ever made....

This election is about great voter fraud, fraud that has never been seen like this before. It's about poll watchers who were not allowed to watch. So illegal. It's about ballots that poured in, and nobody but a few knew where they came from.

It was about many other things, but above all, it was about fraud. This election was rigged. Everybody knows it. I don't mind if I lose an election, but I want to lose an election fair and square. What I don't want to do is have it stolen from the American people. That's what we're fighting for. We have no choice to be doing that. We already have the proof. We already have the evidence, and it's very clear. Many people in the media and even judges so far have refused to accept it. They know it's true. They know it's there. They know who won the election, but they refuse to say, "You're right." Our country needs somebody to say, "You're right."

They can go after me before the election as much as they want, but unfortunately Mr. Durham didn't want to go after these people, or have anything to do with going after them before the election. So who knows if he is ever going to even do a report.

The hardest thing I have to do is explain why nothing is happening with all of these people that got caught spying on my campaign. It's never happened before and it should never happen again to a president of the United States. All you have to do is watch the hearings and see for yourself. The evidence is overwhelming. The fraud that we've collected in recent weeks is overwhelming, having to do with our election. Everyone is saying, " Wow, the evidence is overwhelming", when they get to see it. But really it's too late to change the course of an election. It's too late to change the outcome.

Trump continues...

In fact, there is still plenty of time to certify the correct winner of the election and that's what we're fighting to do.

Source: Transcript

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
The They or the powers that Were, xplained > inversion xplained > Great X listen imo > www.youtube.com...

Fixed your video link.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Why aren't they also being allowed to ensure the ballots are signed, dated properly, and filled out by a registered voter?

There is not enough time to do these audits in a piecemeal fashion like this.

edit on 12/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

YTUBE - RSBN

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer and the man in charge of Trump's fight to overturn election results in several states, will appear in front of the Michigan House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.

Whistleblower: Long-term election Dept. employee told by several supervisors to back date ballots.
She and 80 others back dated election packages for 10 days...@10k ballots per day...creating 100k illegal ballots.
edit on 2-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Note that #3092 who's watch picture is 3:42, also says:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9d33da No.5705810 📁
Mar 15 2019 14:58:46 (EST)
D0ry3OqWwAE1JIZ.jpg

twitter.com...📁
[Marker 1 Complete]
Q

and #26 says:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Time to ARCHIVE (Save & Spread)! now that 11.3 is verified as 1st Marker is complete

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
a reply to: imthegoat

At what point can you repeat Q's "We have it all"
and we say "They"... and in the same brain instant
wonder who "They" really are?

Bill Barr is a coverup artist. See Ruby Ridge. Now see
the whole DOJ hamstrung when its top man says there
is no evidence of fraud. And you expected.....what?

If you're waiting for a declas, or anything else of con-
sequence before Inauguration Day... good luck. The
controlled opposition just won the argument for me.

I really hope to high upside down Hell I'm wrong.

I'm not waiting for anything. I don't trust Barr.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
nvm, ETMN covered it
edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes

Fixed your video link.

Exactly ^^^

I though this was a clever part of his bit.
E=MC2 = Elite = Mass Control 2

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

YTUBE - RSBN

Whistleblower: Long-term election Dept. employee told by several supervisors to back date ballots.
She and 80 others back dated election packages for 10 days...@10k ballots per day...creating 100k illegal ballots.

Senate Republicans should be __________ for not holding hearings right now featuring these Witnesses!

If this Democrat Biden steal is successful, I'm going to do what I can online to help ensure Democrats win the Georgia senate run off elections in January.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WB at Giuliani hearing has audio of supervisors instructing her to accept illegal ballots.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

WB at Giuliani hearing has audio of supervisors instructing her to accept illegal ballots.

Ahh now THATS some damage.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Ahh now THATS some damage.

This testimony is BIG.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This WB is a woman with a strong Indian accent.
Every time she says "voter"...it sounds like the word "water".

I keep thinking "Watch The Water".

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Dem legislators are freaking out and trying to interrupt WB.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

In the meantime Georgia officials are caught sending computers to be destroyed.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Is there a stream for this that I missed?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Is there a stream for this that I missed?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If this Democrat Biden steal is successful, I'm going to do what I can online to help ensure Democrats win the Georgia senate run off elections in January.

I will be mad too, but giving them the Senate will ensure that Republicans will never have the Senate again. ...and probably the House or Presidency. They will MAKE SURE of that. Puerto Rico & DC will be states. Electoral College gone. Dominion will run most of the election.

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join