It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
280,000 ballots missing in transport, across state lines.
What does it take to get the FBI and the Postal services to at a minimum launch a criminal investigation.
www.ntd.com...

It has to be an accusation from CNN or Adam Shiff, and it needs to involve Trump.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtSlotter

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
40, 000 people voted twice in Nevada. There goes Biden's lead. Binnall, lawyer for Trump team is preparing to file a lawsuit.
www.ntd.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
British Elite Army Unit To Spy On & Combat 'Anti-Vax Militants': Sunday Times

As anti-lockdown protests continue to rage in London, resulting in the arrests of over 150 this past weekend, The Sunday Times is out with a hugely alarming report that almost has to be seen to be believed given how open and brazen an example it is of the state using every means possible to crush free speech and independent thought.

Britain will literally use military intelligence to seek out and stamp out what The Times calls "anti-vaccine militants" and related "propaganda content" in cyberspace.

Of course, it's entirely open to state authorities' interpretation as to what this even means, and will likely morph into cracking down on any speech that's even remotely critical or questioning as to the potential harmful side effects of the new rapidly developed COVID-19 vaccines.

What does the British Army's 77th Brigade (PSYOPS) have in common with Bitchute...rounding up British provocateurs?...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This seems odd from Mitch McConnell, on the Senate floor - CBS video tweet link
He was choking back the tears and sniffling before finishing up with this sentence:

So I'm sorry that in a few more weeks... (17 second gap to compose himself from 0:50 to 1:07)... It'll just be the rest of us left.

Was he just talking about retiring Senator Lamar Alexander - seems like he's hinting at all the other senators about to be arrested or executed?

edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

While I understand your contention, Western characters have changed and evolved over time as well.

Perhaps Mao modernized the characters with the best of intentions. Just the same, I wouldn't insist my driver's licence be printed in ancient Akkadian.

The middle way would be to study and practice the ancient writing, where it is appropriate, and use the new characters where they benefit all parties using a common language. Surely we could list the pros and cons.

I understand the importance of this subject to you, and respect that. I am just giving you a counterpoint from an objective outsider. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Live now: Link
Praying Medic tweet link to same live feed: Link

Sidney Powell and Lin Wood in GA

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

YouTube for another source

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sidney Powell a few minutes ago to the crowd -

“I know you have my six.”

Still live on RSBN

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No you're right the photo description showed October, but what I hear say is that we all interpreted it the wrong way and that until now there's no signs of fraud from his end on , but he doesn't know probably what's coming and that's that gentle breeze before the storm..

edit on 0b12America/ChicagoWed, 02 Dec 2020 13:48:12 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 02 Dec 2020 13:48:12 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

simplified are made up of fewer strokes and many of them eliminate helpful components that can point to the meaning and/or pronunciation of characters. i think it could be considered as similarly devastating as eliminating latin roots from the english language would be. they also took the character for 'heart' out of the middle of the word for love, for one of the most egregious examples. i don't like the idea of pinyin either... makes the whites think they can speak chinese and the fobs think they can speak english, and they all have horrible accents 🤦‍♂️ but at least i see the purpose of pinyin...

in taiwan we use zhuyin, like our ancestors intended 👍

chinese.stackexchange.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Watching Lin Wood is like watching every televangelist who ever graced the TV screen. I don’t mean that with any judgment, he just has the voice, the presence, the story telling ability and the command of a TV preacher. He’s very compelling when he speaks and he makes good use of his personal stories.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro

Is that a rally?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
next O'keefe release, this time on Hunter Biden

link to tweet

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This has been the weirdest press conference. It’s more like a pep rally!😂

Lin Wood, stomping around: “Bill Barr, do your job!”

Audience chants: “Do your job, do your job, do your job!”

These guys are having way too much fun to be worried about Biden taking the presidency. They’ve already got this in the bag so this is just theater.

As Q always says: Sit back and enjoy the show!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

Watching Lin Wood is like watching every televangelist who ever graced the TV screen. I don’t mean that with any judgment, he just has the voice, the presence, the story telling ability and the command of a TV preacher. He’s very compelling when he speaks and he makes good use of his personal stories.

Yes, exactly!!😂😂

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

No you're right the photo description showed October, but what I hear say is that we all interpreted it the wrong way and that until now there's no signs of fraud from his end on , but he doesn't know probably what's coming and that's that gentle breeze before the storm.

Or, I think it is more likely that he actually does know what is coming, and he and Durham and the rest of his team are quietly doing the prep work to do the heavy lifting once the indictments are revealed/unsealed or whatever, and the prosecutions begin.
edit on 2-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Well this could be very useful... I say impeach him before he gets inaugurated..

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I pray for that..

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Sometimes it seems like the last four years, with the Qlue drops and all, have been designed so that people paying attention know what is going on, but they never receive hard verification from outside of themselves.

It’s like maintaining ambiguity as long as possible is part of the game.

Information is provided such that people are forced to make a choice about what is real, but they must do so without outside influences providing coercive feedback that clearly confirms or denies what is real.

It’s like a test. Here is the information. You must decide. You must decide on your own. Once a tipping point is reached, then reality will be cemented, or perhaps will divide.

This is a freewill choice point. For individuals, for the country, for the world.

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join