It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I wonder if the FBI and the Post Office can proceed with criminal cases outside of any government involvement. Here we have seen claims and documentation that ballots crossed state lines. There are even questions around whether these ballots were fraudulent themselves.
According to 18 U.S. Code S1341 [Link below] this appears to meet the minimum bar. Legal, mail in ballots, say from the military, do cross state lines but in this case we have mass ballots being transported across state lines for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity. It is just a thought and I am no expert but it seems to pass the smell test.
Also looking at the article about white collar crime and the FBI this does meet the the requirement of committing fraud against the government.
Even if the person involved is a sub contractor they are still employed by the USPS, but again Lance would be best to say whether that is a loop hole.
The penalties are very significant, 20 year jail time and fines of $1million and could be more if the president declares an emergency.
At the same time our confidence in the FBI has been shaken. They have become politicized and seem to no longer do the job that they were hired to do. So I guess I have to say I doubt they will bother to pursue this.
However there was a lot of controversy about the post office, mass mailing of ballots and the concern that much could go wrong.
www.law.cornell.edu...
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Care what do you think about the FBI and the Postal Investigation team pursuing criminal investigations about this illegal use of the post office and fake ballots crossing state lines.
I am getting somewhat disheartened that the fraud is so blatant and nothing ever seems to happen. This does not have to be taken up by the legal teams working on election fraud, who are under a heavy burden already.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump will be in GA Saturday, anyone know when and where???

You meant D[5]?

17 Posts With D5 This one seems to fit as it has both Dec 5 and D5

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Is anyone familiar with this guy?
He is talking about the Raid in Frankfurt Germany.

Thoughts?

Details:
Haspel wounded (slightly)...not killed.
Flipped and sung en route to Club Gitmo.
Returned and fired.
Others captured making deals.
Trump saddened by 5 military deaths when body guard chose to fight back during raid.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Meanwhile in South Africa the winning numbers for the lottery are 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. When does it become mathematically... 2020, yeah, that should explain it.

🤪

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

2 of 100 “duplicate” votes had been changed/altered from Trump total?

Ok...DUPLICATE

That means all 100 should be removed from ALL totals, right? It just means “2” more of ??? Out of the 100 should be removed from Biden.

Example
100 duplicates
80 for Biden -> adjusted to 78 -> remove from count
20 for Trump -> adjusted to 22 - remove from count

2% (2 of 100) is a big # for a tight race.

What am I missing?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi Rel

There is a faint watermark image in the background of the calendar. I can see what looks like some tree branches but I can't what else is on there.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Trump will be in GA Saturday, anyone know when and where???

You meant D[5]?

17 Posts With D5 This one seems to fit as it has both Dec 5 and D5

That would be amazing if he dropped the bomb and I am there love to see it.

Still doesn’t answer my question cranky! Lol

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
280,000 ballots missing in transport, across state lines.
What does it take to get the FBI and the Postal services to at a minimum launch a criminal investigation.
www.ntd.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
280,000 ballots missing in transport, across state lines.
What does it take to get the FBI and the Postal services to at a minimum launch a criminal investigation.
www.ntd.com...

Were not those ballots first picked up by the trucker in NJ...before his shipment was taken from Beth Page, NY?
These were likely the 'Skinny Joe' Merlino fake ballots.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How do you wake those who don’t want to be awaken?

Movies are used in programing

We are watching a movie

Trauma based mind control altering fear and joy till the mind spilts and a new reality can be inserted.

Booms...Nothingburgers....Booms....
Lockdowns.....reopening....lockdown.....reopening...
Trust the science.... the science is wrong....look new science...
Guilt and shame for not wearing mask....Compassion and love if you wear a mask...Patriots don’t wear masks...sheep wear masks.
Trump Is winning...now Joe is winning... now Trump is winning....
The end of the world....drain the swamp...end of the world....

All this pulling and tugging at the emotional stability of the masses. It won’t be long before it splits to from a new alter.
The collective consciousness will be ready to receive any new program...enter the Great Reset.

Left and right
Dark and light

It’s all setting the stage for the eventual acceptance of a coming new alternative reality where the trauma fades and we are fed “new truths” that have been “hidden”. New science and new medicine and a new political structure will appear a new construct where the people are at the top of the pyramid. Yet this new science and new medicine will enslave the masses even deeper.

I have said this before, It’s like getting cup holders to go along with new padded shackles. The “World System” is in control whether the pyramid is right side up or upside down. In Platos Cave Allegory the cave is lit by a false light from within the cave. The real light is outside the cave.
‬‬
I know some of us including me think we are awake and outside the matrix, but maybe not the way we have been told to think.

Here is what I mean. Neo was programed to ensure he follows the white rabbit at the time when he did. He was pre programs to ensure he would take the red pill, an illusion of choice. He accepted his new reality and joined this everlasting war. He was used, he was not set free. He simply surrendered to a new construct a new matrix that fit what he was programmed to believe.

This gets posted a lot:

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:12‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Do you believe it though? “Against the spiritual forces of evil”. It’s not Joe it’s not Trump it’s something much more than what we will ever know while we occupy this world. It’s the black and white it dark and light that are being used by these forces to traumatize is and take command over our souls.

If our souls are at stake. Do we see any value to our soul, will we forfeit it just to see the next alternative construct.

“For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭16:26-27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

As for me...

“"Now therefore fear the Lord and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness. Put away the gods that your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭24:14-15‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Well.. this turned out to be a super long post, just to say; be carful who you chase after, and don’t be deceived to think your beyond deception. Oh, and for me Jesus is the true light.

I got the above Bible verse from my Bible app. But here is a resource you can use online to find those Bible verses.
Bible Gateway - Link

edit on 2-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You forgot the two orgonite pyramids on his desk.

I checked his website out. I am really confused as he's claiming he's going to Arizona to work for a government agency alongside the 305's in the New Year and claims both his parents worked for MI5 and MI6 and were both seconded to CIA. He says he was offered a job by CIA but turned them down. THEN he ends the video saying he's hoping that also in the New Year a new healing centre build will start and he's hoping for one in Wales too.
SUMMARY....I think he's delusional

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

And the shoutout to Kerry Cassidy.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Thanks for the extra work /sarc off... To be fair this needed to be done!

1) Posts with WATCH pictures in:

#2647 - Jan 5 2019 18:19:44
picture filename = IMG_2616.PNG
Watch time = 3:15 The clock is ticking
Watch day = 5

#2913 - Mar 2 2019 15:54:51
picture filename = TT.PNG
Watch time = 3:42 The clock is ticking
Watch day = 2

#3092 - Mar 15 2019 14:58:46
picture filename = D0ry3OqWwAE1JIZ.jpg
Watch time = 3:42 [Marker 1 Complete]

#3093 - Mar 15 2019 15:01:24
picture filename 1 = D0ry3OqWwAE1JIZ.jpg
picture filename 2 = Dy7ZYlGUcAQwwS5.jpg
Watch time 1 = 3:42 [Marker 1 Complete]
Watch day = 2
Watch time 2 = 3:15 [3:15]
Watch day 2 = 5

#3231 - Mar 27 2019 19:28:58
picture filename = IMG_2727.PNG
Watch time = 4:50 Marker [1] Set
Watch day = 19

#3232 - Mar 27 2019 19:33:51
picture filename 1 = IMG_2727.PNG
picture filename 2 = IMG_2729.PNG
Watch time 1 = 4:50 Marker [1] Set
Watch day 1 = 19
Watch time 2 = 3:05 Marker [2] Set
Watch day 2 = 27

#3456 - Jul 18 2019 17:50:35
picture filename = D2tSyy7W0AAjGeC.jpg
Watch time = 4:50 Worth remembering
Watch day = 19

#3642 - Dec 2 2019 13:31:36 - 1 Year DELTA
picture filename = IDENconf.PNG
Watch time = 1:29 /trip_confirmed2/ /relay_1-99/
Watch day = 2

#3685 - Dec 15 2019 15:10:11 (EST)
picture filename = adb780c9378645cd53cbd4c4fa119232752e62428cbb1d2f711ffc0206161c63.png
Watch time = 1:29 Anons determine significance of 1:29 from [Dec 2] drop? What was released precisely @ 1:29?
Watch day = 2

2) The Post numbers each encode a December or Jan date:

2616 = Jan 5th
2647 = Dec 7th
2913 = Dec 3rd
3092 = Dec 2nd TODAY
3093 = Dec 3rd
3231 = Jan 5th?
3232 = 5by5
3456 = Dec 6th
3642 - Dec 3rd

BOOOOOOOOM!

edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
mobile.twitter.com...

2 of 100 “duplicate” votes had been changed/altered from Trump total?

Ok...DUPLICATE

That means all 100 should be removed from ALL totals, right? It just means “2” more of ??? Out of the 100 should be removed from Biden.

Example
100 duplicates
80 for Biden -> adjusted to 78 -> remove from count
20 for Trump -> adjusted to 22 - remove from count

2% (2 of 100) is a big # for a tight race.

What am I missing?

NONE of them should had been in the 100 is the point. 1 spoils the batch. SO a percentage of votes should be kicked out of the totals.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: IAMTAT

You forgot the two orgonite pyramids on his desk.

I checked his website out. I am really confused as he's claiming he's going to Arizona to work for a government agency alongside the 305's in the New Year and claims both his parents worked for MI5 and MI6 and were both seconded to CIA. He says he was offered a job by CIA but turned them down. THEN he ends the video saying he's hoping that also in the New Year a new healing centre build will start and he's hoping for one in Wales too.
SUMMARY....I think he's delusional

Rainbows
Jane

I was just giving a synopsis of his 'new' information.
No value judgement was made as to his cred.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The page will not load no matter what I do. What is in there?

Try this link: archive.is...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Never heard of him.

From his website:

Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of aliens, shadow people, elementals and ufo's, these include Mantid (Mantis) beings, Draconis Reptilian, Feline, small and tall Grey creatures, Crystalline beings and other creatures that can't be identified. Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office.

Simon's biological mother worked for the British Security Service, often called MI5 between 1965 - 1979. However while she was managed by British Intelligence she was in fact working "jointly" for the National Security Agency (NSA) of America. Her job was to type out documents that related to crashed ufo craft that had come down all over the Earth's surface and had then been retrieved by American special forces/recovery teams.

Simon's Grandfather, who was a British diplomat, worked for the foreign arm of British intelligence often called MI6. But again in his case he was closely associated with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of America. During this time he was awarded the Order of the British empire (OBE) medal as well as the Commander of the British Empire (CBE) medal, however he turned down a Knighthood from the Queen. Simon's Grandfather was also a prominent Freemason and was Britain's appointed diplomat to the United Nations in the late 1950's and early 1960's .

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good summary of the 101 pages of Sidney Powell Georgia lawsuit.
Facts Matter, Roman Balneckov
There are 30 allegations and a couple that stood out.
#3...The cousin of the former CEO of Smartmatic was paid $10's of millions of dollars from 2003 to 20015 by Venezuela.
2.28 mark
#5...The ballot marking printer is on the same track as the part to deposit marked ballots so basically the ballots can be altered or spoiled when going through the same track. 3.10 mark
#10...No security over the UBS memory sticks.
#12 Philipines midterm elections glitch problems and contested midterm elections using Dominion machines in 2010 and 2013.
#17...Georgia Governor allowed envelopes to be opened 3 weeks before the election which is violation of state law that envelopes can only be opened on election day.
#25...Pristine ballots were found all for Biden.
#26...Poll workers signed chain of custody on Sunday night but Dominion machines were delivered Tuesday. They were not sealed or locked and problems with serial numbers.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yes. I figured that out after thinking about it, but don't remember the 9/11 report laying blame on the transition itself, although now I "get it".

It just seems wildly out of left field, given the time and distance context. I find it a little disturbing.

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join